Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default I am looking for a Bruschetta recipe without wine

My mother and I had made one years ago that was taken out of our
local paper, unfortunately we can no longer find the recipe.

The recipe we had did not have wine in it but wine vinegar. Any
help, or even a recipe, would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

http://tinyurl.com/prwfo

> It's the group rec.food.recipes, with 'bruschetta' in the Subject line.
> You can google for tens of thousands of other ideas.
>
> B/

a couple of years ago I made the 'bruschetta in a jar' recipe from the
Bernardin book ( I didn't really like it). It has white wine and white wine
vinegar in it, so I didn't post it. But I will if you're interested....

Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> My mother and I had made one years ago that was taken out of our
> local paper, unfortunately we can no longer find the recipe.
> The recipe we had did not have wine in it but wine vinegar. Any
> help, or even a recipe, would be greatly appreciated.

Did y'all want a recipe for canning? I think the Ball Blue Book and a couple
other texts have bruschetta topping. Will look if you want.
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.preserving

http://folks.harbornet.com/raneem/ap...tml#Bruschetta

> that one couldn't be canned

Oops. Sorry!

I'm so used to posting on RFC, that I wasn't even thinking.

Bruschetta Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 58 29-09-2009 10:10 PM
looking for bruschetta recipe? SS General Cooking 3 18-11-2006 04:07 PM
BRUSCHETTA Duckie ® Recipes 0 03-07-2005 04:53 PM
Bruschetta Daisy General Cooking 16 01-09-2004 12:18 AM