Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Default How to cook Mexicans???

I'm a cannibal and Mexicans look tasty and there are
so many of them around, you just HAVE to eat them.

Do you have any recipes?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

"Ed Zagmoon" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I'm a cannibal and Mexicans look tasty and there are
> so many of them around, you just HAVE to eat them.
>
> Do you have any recipes?

You are a very interesting person. Apparently you have a passion with death
and flesh eating things. I'm wondering if you will ever come back to this
site to check and see if you have caught any fish. Like me.

Well... to be honest, your question is valid.

There is a recipe for cooking human flesh that goes back before the conquest
of Mexico by the Spanish. As you may (but probably don't) know, the Aztecs
made a ceremony of sacrificing their conquered soldiers by cutting out their
hearts on top of the pyramids and tossing the legs, arms and torso to the
cheering population at the base of the center. The heart and internal stuff
like lungs, liver and stuff they kept for themselves, the priests.

You must understand that a warrior is a muscled being. Most of the victims
were captured warriors. So their meat had to be tenderized in order for it
to be a goodie in a taco. So mole was invented and perfected with a shot of
papaya enzymes extracted by scoring the papaya fruit's skin and collecting
the white milk that flowed from this serration into a cup, then mixed into
the mole. The piece of human meat recovered by the astute priests, chosen
few, families and the like at the base of the temple would put this into the
cazuela and simmer it for two days, adding water, chile, ground cocoa,
peanuts and other stuff to kill the sweet taste of human flesh and make it
into a good scoop for a quarter tortilla and some corundas on the side (we
use rice now).

This is true, unlike the fiction you seem to thrive in on other sites. And
it is a pleasure to see a really far-out post without the originator hiding
behind some kind of anonymous handle.

Welcome aboard!

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

> You are a very interesting person. Apparently you have a passion with death
> and flesh eating things.

You seem to have a fascination with morbid subjects yourself.

You might find these articles interesting. I found these two
conflicting stories side by side on the same page in the local Spanish
langauge newspaper.

'Racist' Apocalypto accused of denigrating Mayan culture

http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/stor...986945,00.html

Excerpt:

Mel Gibson's road to rehabilitation after his anti-semitic outburst
last summer appears to have hit a pothole: his Mayan epic Apocalypto
has been condemned by a Guatemalan official for painting Mayan people
in a derogatory light.

Ricardo Cajas, Guatemala's presidential commissioner on racism, said
yesterday the film had set back understanding of the Mayan people by 50
years and compared its impact to that of the negative images of Native
Americans in US movies from the 1950s. More than half of the population
of Guatemala are descended from the original Mayans.

Cajas said the level of bloodshed is historically inaccurate and makes
the Mayans seem savage. "It's a case of Western civilization imposing
its view about other civilizations," he said.

"It shows the Mayans as a barbarous, murderous people that can only be
saved by the arrival of the Spanish," Cajas told the Associated Press.
Cajas's criticism follows the comments of Ignacio Ochoa, director of
the Nahual Foundation that promotes Mayan culture, who slammed Gibson's
film for purveying "an offensive and racist notion that Maya people
were brutal to one another... and thus deserved rescue".
Apparently, depictions of brutal practices by MesoAmerican priests are
"racism" if filmed by a foreigner but are "art" if they are done by
Latino artists.

Mexican artist Hector Velazquez reinterprets brutal Aztec ritual

http://entertainment.yahoo.ca/s/0401...ec-ritual.html

Excerpt:

"The tall, lanky artist's exhibit, "Xipe Totec," is a personal
interpretation of a gruesome Aztec ritual of human sacrifice by the
pre-Hispanic god of the same name. Each year, skin from humans was
stripped off and worn by priests until the dried hide disintegrated,
revealing the priests' own skin - a symbol of the year's harvest."

You can read the rest at the website.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wayne Lundberg wrote:
>
> > You are a very interesting person. Apparently you have a passion with

death
> > and flesh eating things.

> You seem to have a fascination with morbid subjects yourself.
>
> You might find these articles interesting. I found these two
> conflicting stories side by side on the same page in the local Spanish
> langauge newspaper.
>
> 'Racist' Apocalypto accused of denigrating Mayan culture
>
> http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/stor...986945,00.html
>
> Excerpt:
>
> Mel Gibson's road to rehabilitation after his anti-semitic outburst
> last summer appears to have hit a pothole: his Mayan epic Apocalypto
> has been condemned by a Guatemalan official for painting Mayan people
> in a derogatory light.
>
> Ricardo Cajas, Guatemala's presidential commissioner on racism, said
> yesterday the film had set back understanding of the Mayan people by 50
> years and compared its impact to that of the negative images of Native
> Americans in US movies from the 1950s. More than half of the population
> of Guatemala are descended from the original Mayans.
>
> Cajas said the level of bloodshed is historically inaccurate and makes
> the Mayans seem savage. "It's a case of Western civilization imposing
> its view about other civilizations," he said.
>
> "It shows the Mayans as a barbarous, murderous people that can only be
> saved by the arrival of the Spanish," Cajas told the Associated Press.
> Cajas's criticism follows the comments of Ignacio Ochoa, director of
> the Nahual Foundation that promotes Mayan culture, who slammed Gibson's
> film for purveying "an offensive and racist notion that Maya people
> were brutal to one another... and thus deserved rescue".
> Apparently, depictions of brutal practices by MesoAmerican priests are
> "racism" if filmed by a foreigner but are "art" if they are done by
> Latino artists.
>
> Mexican artist Hector Velazquez reinterprets brutal Aztec ritual

http://entertainment.yahoo.ca/s/0401...ec-ritual.html

> Excerpt:
>
> "The tall, lanky artist's exhibit, "Xipe Totec," is a personal
> interpretation of a gruesome Aztec ritual of human sacrifice by the
> pre-Hispanic god of the same name. Each year, skin from humans was
> stripped off and worn by priests until the dried hide disintegrated,
> revealing the priests' own skin - a symbol of the year's harvest."
>
> You can read the rest at the website.

You don't get a great tip from a bunch of tourists walking the ruins if you
don't extol bloody sacrifice and horror stories. I have been a good student
of Mesoamerican anthropology and have come to learn that prior to the
Chchimecas, later Aztecs, came from the north as nomads and hunter gatherers
and found the fertil valleys of Tula and later the valley of Mexico. And
found the farmers ill prepared for defending themselves from the arrows and
atlatls used by the invading northern barbarians of the time. Bloodletting
sacrifices were introduced as a fear-stimulating means of conquest by these
northern Chichimecas, later known as Aztecs.

When a superpower overwhelms a peaceful nation who only know farming and art
and music, it is no wonder that they fell prey to weapons of mass
destruction.

Yes, there were sacrifices before the conquest. And good riddance to their
pagan riguals by replacing them with rituals of benediction as decreed by
the holy see of the inquisition where the victims were burned rather than
sacrified on a stone alter by having beating hearts removed in one fell
swoop, and the body tossed to the masses to be tenderized and eaten in tacos
with mole sauce.

So what's new?

Look at the sacrifice of virgin clitoris by the millions and millions of
pagan muslims. Is there a difference?

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> "Ed Zagmoon" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> I'm a cannibal and Mexicans look tasty and there are
>> so many of them around, you just HAVE to eat them.
>>
>> Do you have any recipes?
>>

> You are a very interesting person. Apparently you have a passion with death
> and flesh eating things. I'm wondering if you will ever come back to this
> site to check and see if you have caught any fish. Like me.
>
> Well... to be honest, your question is valid.
>
> There is a recipe for cooking human flesh that goes back before the conquest
> of Mexico by the Spanish. As you may (but probably don't) know, the Aztecs
> made a ceremony of sacrificing their conquered soldiers by cutting out their
> hearts on top of the pyramids and tossing the legs, arms and torso to the
> cheering population at the base of the center. The heart and internal stuff
> like lungs, liver and stuff they kept for themselves, the priests.
>
> You must understand that a warrior is a muscled being. Most of the victims
> were captured warriors. So their meat had to be tenderized in order for it
> to be a goodie in a taco. So mole was invented and perfected with a shot of
> papaya enzymes extracted by scoring the papaya fruit's skin and collecting
> the white milk that flowed from this serration into a cup, then mixed into
> the mole. The piece of human meat recovered by the astute priests, chosen
> few, families and the like at the base of the temple would put this into the
> cazuela and simmer it for two days, adding water, chile, ground cocoa,
> peanuts and other stuff to kill the sweet taste of human flesh and make it
> into a good scoop for a quarter tortilla and some corundas on the side (we
> use rice now).
>
> This is true, unlike the fiction you seem to thrive in on other sites. And
> it is a pleasure to see a really far-out post without the originator hiding
> behind some kind of anonymous handle.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> Wayne

Is this recipe south or north of the tropic of cancer?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Sonoran Dude wrote:
> Is this recipe south or north of the tropic of cancer?

Human bones found in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico show signs of
cannibalism...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> "Ed Zagmoon" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > I'm a cannibal and Mexicans look tasty and there are
> > so many of them around, you just HAVE to eat them.
> >
> > Do you have any recipes?
> >

> You are a very interesting person. Apparently you have a passion with death
> and flesh eating things. I'm wondering if you will ever come back to this
> site to check and see if you have caught any fish. Like me.
>
> Well... to be honest, your question is valid.
>
> There is a recipe for cooking human flesh that goes back before the conquest
> of Mexico by the Spanish. As you may (but probably don't) know, the Aztecs
> made a ceremony of sacrificing their conquered soldiers by cutting out their
> hearts on top of the pyramids and tossing the legs, arms and torso to the
> cheering population at the base of the center. The heart and internal stuff
> like lungs, liver and stuff they kept for themselves, the priests.
>
> You must understand that a warrior is a muscled being. Most of the victims
> were captured warriors. So their meat had to be tenderized in order for it
> to be a goodie in a taco. So mole was invented and perfected with a shot of
> papaya enzymes extracted by scoring the papaya fruit's skin and collecting
> the white milk that flowed from this serration into a cup, then mixed into
> the mole. The piece of human meat recovered by the astute priests, chosen
> few, families and the like at the base of the temple would put this into the
> cazuela and simmer it for two days, adding water, chile, ground cocoa,
> peanuts and other stuff to kill the sweet taste of human flesh and make it
> into a good scoop for a quarter tortilla and some corundas on the side (we
> use rice now).
>
> This is true, unlike the fiction you seem to thrive in on other sites. And
> it is a pleasure to see a really far-out post without the originator hiding
> behind some kind of anonymous handle.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> Wayne

Wayne, you always have the best answers... funny and informative.

chilichick.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

The Galloping Gourmand wrote:
> Sonoran Dude wrote:
>> Is this recipe south or north of the tropic of cancer?

> Human bones found in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico show signs of
> cannibalism...

That must be why the Norte invented the burrito so you can drown the
taste in hot sauce.

Do Mexicans Really Eat Salad? Lou Decruss General Cooking 116 14-03-2011 12:34 AM
What happens when Mexicans pick your vegetables brad herschel General Cooking 2 27-12-2010 08:47 AM
Mexicans huck Mexican Cooking 13 20-02-2006 06:45 PM
Is cooking Mexicans legal ??? Gerry Lintonice Mexican Cooking 8 29-09-2005 11:52 PM
Why Do Mexicans Like Cumin? Way Back Jack General Cooking 23 06-07-2005 11:04 AM