Welcome to FoodBanter.com forums which provide access to the finest food and drink related newsgroups.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most newsgroup discussions and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics to the food related newsgroups, communicate privately with other FoodBanter.com members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.
|Marketplace (rec.food.marketplace) The ONLY place to advertise. Appropriate for posting offers to buy, sell, trade, or give away food and food-related products and services. Commercial establishments posts no more than once every two weeks.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
On 12/14/2012 6:06 AM, federico wrote:
My name is Federico . Im a student at london Metropolitan University
and I am doing a research on how many people buy organic-natural food ,
for one of my classes,Research Marketing . I posted here the questinons,
I would very much appreciated if you cold find some time just to answer
It would help me so much .
his questionnaire has been designed in order to evaluate and analyse
food habits and buying behaviour toward organic food. The data collected
will only be used for this study and will remain confidential.
I. FOOD HABITS
1. Do you buy organic food?
If you don’t buy organic food, please go to the XXXX part of the
If you buy organic food, please fill out the questionnaire
2. When buying your organic food, which of the following places are you
more likely to go?
Hypermarket (Major Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons etc.)
Daily SuperMarket (Tesco Express, Co-Operative etc.)
Specialized Store (Whole Food etc.)
From a farm
Other (Please, state) _____________________________________
(Choisir 2 maximums)
3. How often do you buy organic food?
More than once a week
Once a week
Once every two weeks
Once a month
Less than once a month
4. Which kind of organic products do you buy the most
Fruits & Vegetables
Cereals and cereal products
Meat and fish
Biscuits and snacks
Honey and jams
Other (Please, specify _____________________________________________)
5. How much do you spend weekly on organic food?
More than £61
6. What percentage does the organic food represent among your whole
More than 81%
7. How many people do you include in your grocery shopping?
5 and more
12. Do you consider yourself as well informed about organic food? (1 is
you strongly agree, 5 is you strongly disagree)
1 2 3 4 5
13. By which tools would you like to receive more information? Please
tick the ones that suit to your expectations:
Advice from SalesPerson / ShopKeeper
Online (websites, forums)
1. Do you think the following factors will influence your purchase of
Health : 1 2 3 4 5
Way it has been produced
2. Do you recommend organic food to other people? (1 is you strongly
agree, 5 is you strongly disagree)
9. Do you trust organic food and brands?
6. Do you consider yourself as being sensitive to organic labelling?
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) Are you ?
b) What is your age?
65 or over yes
c) What is your educational background?
less than High School
Post Graduate yes
d) What is your annual total household income? not enough
e) What is your current occupation?
2. Do you think the following reasons prevent you to buy more organic
Lack of information
Lack of conveniency
Lack of trust
Lack of quality
Small Product range
You can just answer me for each questions for example, question 1( and
your answer) .
thank you so much in advance for taking your time to answer it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|