Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

Default MLM Wine Distributor

I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using mult-level
marketing techniques to sell their wines. Does anyone have any idea
what the name of this company is and if there is any information online
available about said company?

Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

"Alan Truism" wrote ........

> I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using
> multi-level marketing techniques to sell their wines.
> Does anyone have any idea what the name of this company
> is and if there is any information online available about said company?

Pieroth Wines market their wines by Direct Marketing techniques, either at a
prospects home or workplace, demonstrated by commissioned "consultants".

The wines offered are (generally) obscure label imports at prices which are
of questionable value.

A Google search will tell you more.

They are not MLM - and I do not know of any other MLM company marketing
wines.

--

st.helier

Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

In article .com>,
Alan Truism > wrote:
>I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using mult-level
>marketing techniques to sell their wines. Does anyone have any idea
>what the name of this company is and if there is any information online
>available about said company?

Avon Sauvignon. Do a web search.

>Thanks.

Any time.

Gary

--
Gary Heston What do you call two SUVs colliding?
Poetic justice.

Choosing a Wine Distributor drbruce Wine 5 30-07-2008 02:50 PM
Appliance Distributor USA Winder Cooking Equipment 0 17-06-2008 05:17 PM
MLM Wine Distributor Alan Truism Wine 2 08-08-2006 04:27 AM
Broker/distributor for UE country Galia Wine 1 21-05-2006 11:55 AM
Looking for Fetzer distributor in The Netherlands? interrruptus Wine 0 04-07-2004 02:34 PM