MLM Wine Distributor

Old 08-08-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

Default MLM Wine Distributor

I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using mult-level
marketing techniques to sell their wines. Does anyone have any idea
what the name of this company is and if there is any information online
available about said company?

Thanks.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:29 AM posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

"Alan Truism" wrote ........

I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using
multi-level marketing techniques to sell their wines.
Does anyone have any idea what the name of this company
is and if there is any information online available about said company?

Pieroth Wines market their wines by Direct Marketing techniques, either at a
prospects home or workplace, demonstrated by commissioned "consultants".

The wines offered are (generally) obscure label imports at prices which are
of questionable value.

A Google search will tell you more.

They are not MLM - and I do not know of any other MLM company marketing
wines.

--

st.helier

Old 08-08-2006, 04:27 AM posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc

In article .com,
Alan Truism wrote:
I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using mult-level
marketing techniques to sell their wines. Does anyone have any idea
what the name of this company is and if there is any information online
available about said company?

Avon Sauvignon. Do a web search.

Thanks.

Any time.

Gary

--
Gary Heston What do you call two SUVs colliding?
Poetic justice.

EVOO in the USA Vilco General Cooking 45 20-04-2006 03:20 PM
Fruit Wine Recipes from 1862 Danger Men Cooking! Wine 0 19-04-2006 10:51 PM
Wine Critics John LaCour Wine 28 15-02-2006 02:51 PM
The Chemistry of a 90+ Wine (NYT) [email protected] Wine 5 09-08-2005 11:11 AM
Bad wine, good? Michael Pronay Wine 28 10-01-2005 11:26 PM