FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Looking for 'Neapolitan Liqueur' (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/28987-looking-neapolitan-liqueur.html)

· 22-07-2004 07:52 PM

Looking for 'Neapolitan Liqueur'

I have an almost empty bottle of Neapolitan Liqueur, Italian Style,
produced and bottled by Classic Liqueurs, Ltd., Lewiston, ME.

It seems to be a Galliano clone.

Where can I get some more?

Thanks

Melvin Tharpe 21-09-2008 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by · (Post 182213)
I have an almost empty bottle of Neapolitan Liqueur, Italian Style,
produced and bottled by Classic Liqueurs, Ltd., Lewiston, ME.

It seems to be a Galliano clone.

Where can I get some more?

Thanks

I have EXACTLY the same problem. I have 3/4 of a bottle purchased in Miamisburg, Ohio 20 years ago, only mine was handled by Consolidated Distilled Products, Inc, Chicago, Ill. I sure would like to purchase another bottle or two. RSVP

mahony 25-08-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melvin Tharpe (Post 1194386)
I have EXACTLY the same problem. I have 3/4 of a bottle purchased in Miamisburg, Ohio 20 years ago, only mine was handled by Consolidated Distilled Products, Inc, Chicago, Ill. I sure would like to purchase another bottle or two. RSVP

Hey, I just saw this. I recently discovered 2-3 bottles of the Neapolitan Liqueur Italian Style, Produced and Bottled by International Liqueurs, Chicago, IL. They are 4/5 quarts and are probably from late 1960's, or early 1970's. Please contact me if you are interested.