Free Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games to download

Old 08-08-2006, 12:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Free Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games to download

Dear all,

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games and so
I think this is an acceptable group to post to.

I used to write and sell the MurderMeals murder mystery dinner party
games as a hobby. I have two games, "Los Amigos" for 8 players and
"Mile High" for 10 players. I no longer have time to run this as a
business but wanted to make sure that my efforts were still being
enjoyed by others. I had lots of positive comments by those who used to

play them. So I have just created the www.freemurdergames.org.uk
website where they are residing and can be downloaded for free.

There really is no catch. I just ask that you place to link to
www.freemurdergames.org.uk on a website or a newsgroup to help increase

the visibility.

I hope you enjoy.
Best wishes,
Khalid
www.khalidpritchard.com

Old 08-08-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

I have - honestly!! I did a search for murder mystery games on
groups.google.com and several were posted on this ng. Since I'm not
selling anything, I thought my games might be of interest.
Just trying to do a good deed.
Khalid

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
Steve Wertz :

On 8 Aug 2006 04:40:05 -0700, Khalid wrote:

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games...

You have? None of us have seen them, and we're here almost every
day.

ObFood: English muffin (Thomas's, of course), scrambled eggs with
French sheeps milk feta, a few strips of bacon, and some Clamato.

-sw

Never saw a murder mystery dinner party on this ng.

ObFood:

Sliced apple, V8 juice, poached egg and a slice of Breadsmith's whole grain
bread, toasted, with a smear of Benecol.

Michael

--
"I live on good soup and not fine words"
--Moliere, La Femmes Savantes

Old 08-08-2006, 04:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

Steve Wertz :

On 8 Aug 2006 04:40:05 -0700, Khalid wrote:

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games...

You have? None of us have seen them, and we're here almost every
day.

ObFood: English muffin (Thomas's, of course), scrambled eggs with
French sheeps milk feta, a few strips of bacon, and some Clamato.

-sw

Never saw a murder mystery dinner party on this ng.

I've seen some "murders" on this froup (and probably committed a few)
but not much in the way of "mystery"...

The "murder mystery" thang in any case seems to be a fad whose time has
thankfully passed...

--
Best
Greg

Old 08-08-2006, 05:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Khalid" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
[...]

Thank you for posting this. At first I thought it was ordinary spam or there
really would be a catch, as there are no free murder games on the internet
to be found. (I've searched extensively the last few months.) Seeing the
work that's put into creating one, I can understand why they aren't normally
free though.

So thank you tremendously for sharing these two games!

Regards,
Dana

Old 08-08-2006, 09:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8 Aug 2006 08:33:19 -0700, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

Steve Wertz :

On 8 Aug 2006 04:40:05 -0700, Khalid wrote:

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games...

You have? None of us have seen them, and we're here almost every
day.

ObFood: English muffin (Thomas's, of course), scrambled eggs with
French sheeps milk feta, a few strips of bacon, and some Clamato.

-sw

Never saw a murder mystery dinner party on this ng.

I've seen some "murders" on this froup (and probably committed a few)
but not much in the way of "mystery"...

The "murder mystery" thang in any case seems to be a fad whose time has
thankfully passed...

So, were you always the last one to get it? ;-

jim

Old 08-08-2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

:

On 8 Aug 2006 04:40:05 -0700, Khalid wrote:

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games...

You have? None of us have seen them, and we're here almost every
day.

ObFood: English muffin (Thomas's, of course), scrambled eggs with
French sheeps milk feta, a few strips of bacon, and some Clamato.

-sw

Never saw a murder mystery dinner party on this ng.

I've seen some "murders" on this froup (and probably committed a few)
but not much in the way of "mystery"...

The "murder mystery" thang in any case seems to be a fad whose time
has thankfully passed...

Actually, I may have mentioned a murder game in passing My brother and I
hosted a murder party back in the 1980's. We opted out of the the sit-down
dinner thing, having instead snacky foods and drinks. Everyone got a packet
containing their "character" information and we all got dressed up and left
"clues" around as the story progressed. It was a lot of fun.

By the way, my doctor (in real life; yeah, I've known this guy since I was
16) practically ruined the story since he decided he'd killed my
in-character fiance, Gunter, when it was actually Estes who killed Gunter.
I know, who names a kid Gunter? For that matter, who names a kid Estes?
Good times were had by all and no one was actually killed

Jill

Old 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

No offence taken Michael. No harm done. I appreciate there is lots of
spam around and I hesitated before posting to an ng I don't regularly
use. But that's the beauty of the internet and I hope the games do get
played widely.
Best wishes,
Khalid
www.freemurdergames.org.uk

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
"Khalid"
oups.com:

I have - honestly!! I did a search for murder mystery games on
groups.google.com and several were posted on this ng. Since I'm not
selling anything, I thought my games might be of interest.
Just trying to do a good deed.
Khalid

And it was appreciated. If you took my post as rude, I apologize. I was
not coming down on you. I just don't recall seeing a post for murder
mystery games on RFC.

Michael

Old 10-08-2006, 10:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Zox

ensenadajim wrote:

So, were you always the last one to get it? ;-

Hey everyone, what lonely little ensenadajim does
is come online an insult people so that he feels
less pathetic and shameful about himself.
Let's have a big round of applause for Jim!

Download Unlimited for Free [email protected] General Cooking 0 24-04-2006 12:39 PM
Creation Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 34 10-04-2006 05:37 AM
Dont Worship The Antichrist Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 22 25-03-2006 11:09 AM
THANX cutegirl General Cooking 0 25-03-2006 10:57 AM
Conservative Party in Canada Appears Poised for Election Victory The Wolf General Cooking 55 04-02-2006 05:18 PM