Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond of Cave Junction

The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond
of Cave Junction
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

My CHILDREN, My Sons and Daughters of TRUTH, hear now my MESSAGE OF
LOVE AND TRUTH. Receive from me the FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS of my HOLY
SCRIPTURE. Harken and take it to Heart. This is MY WORD, this is MY
MESSAGE. LIVE IT and you shalt be WALKING THE PATH, THE ONE TRUE PATH.

Take heed now, for as we speak GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL PROVOCATEURS have been assigned to all
VENUES, to ALL INTERNET FORUMS AND USENET NEWSGROUPS to MISDIRECT and
MISCHARACTERIZE my HOLY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH. I post FAR AND WIDE
on the INTERNET, yet this PACK OF PREDATORY JACKALS and AMBUSHING
SIDEWINDERS always stalk this HOLY GOD'S writing where ever it appears.

I HAVE RECENTLY subscribed to dozens of NEW WEB FORUMS and have
found these VERY SAME GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL AGENTS already present under a host of
different aliases. PAROCHIAL, POWER-HUNGRY forum moderators have
banned me from NUMEROUS WEB-BASED FORUMS. MY TRUTH MUST BE
DISSEMINATED FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MANKIND so I have RESUBSCRIBED using a
host of aliases in the hopes of securing a greater following and these
OCCULT CLOAKED MYTHICAL ICON SERVING SATANISTS have filed COMPLAINTS
WITH MY PROVIDER. SUCH PIPSQUEAKS!!!

Rest assured, their time shall come, and sooner than they think.
The ed wilkinsons, widdershins and chadwick stones of the world shall
soon find themselves as DEBTOR SLAVES to CHRIST CREDITORS, serving
their time in the prison systems of the world. HELL, ISN'T IT?

And here you have THE GIFT of my HOLY AND DIVINE WORD, my children.
Cherish it, study it, become AT-ONE with it. ONLY THROUGH ME, SHALL
YOUR SALVATION BE REALIZED.

CHAPTER 1 - THE GENESIS OF RAYMOND

1.1 "First came I."
1.2 "I was not a thought, I simply was."
1.3 "I am not a thought, I simply am."
1.4 "I then created the world and all things in it."
1.5 "I then populated the world with all the life that has lived and
died."
1.6 "I then gave unto man the law."
1.7 "I sayeth unto he who believes, 'I am the beginning and the end,
all things begin and end with Me and ONLY me.'"
1.8 "I am a STEADFAST MIRROR OF TRUTH, all things being true are at one
with Me, resonates with me."
1.9 "Through Me all things are possible, ONLY through Me."
1.10 A man spake unto me, "You are MY SOVEREIGN LORD, I and my people
shall serve you until the end of time."
1.11 Lord Raymond was pleased with his charge

CHAPTER 2 - THE LAW

2.1 "Thou shalt SERVE NO GOD BUT I"
2.2 "Thou shalt NOT BLASPHEME THIS LIVING GOD."
2.3 "Thou shalt EXPUNGE FROM ALL LANDS THOSE WHO BLASPHEME THIS LIVING
GOD."
2.4 "Thou shalt MINISTER MY HOLY WORD UNTO ALL WHO COME UNTO YE"
2.5 "Thou shalt ERECT TEMPLES OF WORSHIP UNTO THIS LIVING GOD."
2.6 "Thou shalt MAKE SACRIFICES AND TITHE IN MY HOLY NAME."
2.7 "Thou shalt KEEP AMONG THY OWN PEOPLE."
2.8 "Thou shalt NOT MIX THY SEED"
2.9 "Thou shalt ACKNOWLEDGE AND SERVE ALL LIVING CHRISTS who come unto
you in MY HOLY NAME"
2.10 "These LIVING CHRISTS shall be IN THIS WORLD, but NOT OF IT."
2.11 "They shall ascend to the heavens and assume their KINGSHIP AND
GODHOOD over mankind."
2.12 "They shall assume MASTERHOOD over all races and nations of men.
2.13 "Fear not, for deceivers shall be exposed."
2.14 "They are not AT-ONE with Me."
2.15 "You shall know them by their FRUITS."
2.16 "You shall know them by their MUCK."
2.17 "You shall know them by their DISINFORMATION."
2.18 "You shall know them by their COWARDLY ANONYMOUS PRESENTATION."
2.19 "DISCERNING men (and women) of TRUTH shall NOT BE DECEIVED."
2.20 "The GIFT of DIRECT DISCERNMENT is bequeathed unto all men (and
women) of TRUTH."

CHAPTER 3 - SATAN: THE OPPOSER

3.1 "Throughout time man has served Me under various names and
notions."
3.2 "Throughout time man has PERVERTED AND TWISTED my Word, my Message
of LOVE AND TRUTH."
3.3 "These men (and women) have been known by many names, but the one
thing they all share in common is SATANIC IGNORANCE."
3.4 "SATAN is the OPPOSER and all things, beings, men and women opposed
to me are SATANIC."
3.5 "SATANIC IGNORAMUSES, SPIRITUAL PIPSQUEAKS, VAMPIRIC YAHOOS,
DITHERED DEMONIC DUNCES, PREDATORY JACKALS, and AMBUSHING SIDEWINDERS
are a test unto themselves and others.
3.6 "HE (or SHE) whomsoever seeks to garner power in My name shall be
known as such.
3.7 "Being known as such is DAMNATION."
3.8 "There have been many DAMNED throughout time"
3.9 "My DAMNATION of such ilk is SOVEREIGN."
3.10 "Those enduring My HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS DAMNATION shall endure such
for the length of time it takes for the ETERNALLY BLINKING EYE OF NOW
TO BLINK IN THE NOW.
3.11 "Do not despair, forgiveness is at hand through a trial of
attrition, fortitude, and fealty."

CHAPTER 4 - THE RACES OF MAN

4.1 "I bequeath upon ye, the order of all things?
4.2 "I name unto ye, the MASTER RACE, the RACE TO LEAD ALL RACES"
4.3 "That MASTER RACE is the ARYAN WHITE"
4.4 "The MIXED and MUD RACES shall be subserviant to their WHITE
MASTERS, for their WHITE MASTERS are colored as I and as all true
earthly incarnations of Me such as Jesus of Nazareth.
4.5 "These LESSOR RACES shall also have SEPERATE TEMPLES, CONVEYANCES,
RESIDENCES, ESTABLISHMENTS, AND NATIONS.
4.6 "I bequeath unto the WHITE ARYAN, The United States and ONE MAJOR
NATION of his chosing on each continent."
4.7 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to take back the United States"
4.8 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to expunge from the lands all PRISONS
and LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT."
4.9 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to erect a minimal leadership in MY
HOLY NAME."
4.10 "This leadership shall be in the form of organizing LABOR
ENCAMPMENTS to be populated with DISINFORMATION AGENTS, UNBELIEVERS,
and THOSE OF THE LESSOR RACES."
4.11 "These encampments shall be used at the discretion of their ARYAN
WHITE MASTERS with the sole caveat that their purpose must adhere to my
HOLY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH.

I encourage ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF TRUTH to repost these HOLY
SCRIPTURES FAR AND WIDE on the INTERNET, to DEFEND THESE HOLY
SCRIPTURES AS SELF EVIDENT, TO EMPLOY THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THIS HOLY
MIRROR OF TRUTH IN YOUR RIGHTEOUS ENDEAVORS.

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO SERVE ME WITH HONOR, COURAGE,
AND FORTITUDE. SERVE ME WELL AND I SHALL REWARD YOU WITH SALVATION!
BLASPHEME ME OR REJECT MY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH AND YOU SHALL BE
DAMNED! HELL, ISN'T IT?

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

July 8 2006: DAY 523

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS!
SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
in the event Martial Law is declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Raymond Karczewski wrote:
> [...]
> (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
> ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
> IS NOW!
>
> REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!
>
> LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
> EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.
>
> THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
> Coming to Work until it was safe to return.
>
> It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
> accompanies the loss of one's integrity.
>
> DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!
>
> Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
> In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
> healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
> meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!

(Clyde Otis & Nancy Lee)

Come, let's stroll
Stroll across the floor
Come, let's stro-oh-oh-oll
Stroll across the floor
Now turn around, baby
Let's stroll once more

Feel so good
Take me by my hand
I feel so goo-ooh-ooh-ood
Take me by my hand
And let's go strolling
In wonderland

Strollin', , strollin' aah-huh-uh
Rock and ro-uh-oh-oh-oh-oh-llin'
Strollin'
Well rock my so-oul
How I love to stroll

There's my love
Strolling in the door
There's my lo-o-o-ove
Strolling in the door
Baby, let's go strolling
By the candy store

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

> The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond
> of Cave Junction
> by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

Hi Ray, remmember me the piddy, you know what I'll do for
and for you. Why didn't your respond to my post in reply
of your post? Are you becoming delusional, Ray?

piddie -- I'm not trying to encourage
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Raymond Karczewski" > wrote:

> The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond
> of Cave Junction
> by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God...

*
A living asshole.

Take this religious crap somewhere else, you stupid turd.

earle
*