Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Sauce Recipe?

Old 26-06-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Sauce Recipe?

Does anyone out there know how to duplicate the lime(ish) sauce that
Del Taco uses on their Chicken Soft Tacos?

Thanks.

--goofything

Old 27-06-2006, 10:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Find Sexy Swingers, Escorts, Blogs, Horny Women , Message Boards for
SEX in Your Home Town

http://www.stlifestyle.com/go?SexyShauna