Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cult or Cabal?

Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

I got rid of cabal a long time ago. I have satellite.

;-)

Rusty

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."

Well, when "you" has decideŽ-d.. please let me know.

BTW I didn't see a recipe included in your post... I'm gonna tell!!!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:48:54 -0700, Chuck Kopsho wrote:

> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

If you want to play post a recipe or something to do with food. I know
web tv is tough but don't give up. lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" > wrote in message
oups.com...

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

I got rid of cabal a long time ago. I have satellite.

;-)

Rusty

<DRUM CRASH!>

Is this an audience or an oil painting? - Henny Youngman

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:

> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."

I am terribly sorry, but all cabal members are sworn to secrecy and if
you are not a charter member we must deny its existence.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>
> > Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
> >

> I am terribly sorry, but all cabal members are sworn to secrecy and if
> you are not a charter member we must deny its existence.

You forgot the "TINC" notation. You're out.

N. (TINC)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jay" > wrote in message
news
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:48:54 -0700, Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>
>> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Chuck Kopsho
>> Oceanside, California

> If you want to play post a recipe or something to do with food. I know
> web tv is tough but don't give up. lol

Most WebTV users are too brain-fried to find their way back to discussions
they've started in newsgroups. Or, they post the exact same thing a week
later, 8 times.

If Chuck returns, I think you have to call off the dogs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jay wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:48:54 -0700, Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>
> > Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chuck Kopsho
> > Oceanside, California

> If you want to play post a recipe or something to do with food.
> I know web tv is tough but don't give up. lol

Hey, give the guy a break. It probably took him
half an hour to type that message out on his
remote control. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

Can't be a cult--no proselytizing and too many people claiming to be the
Ultimate Authority.

Can't be cabal--I read it on dial-up.

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> jay wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:48:54 -0700, Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>>
>> > Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Chuck Kopsho
>> > Oceanside, California

>> If you want to play post a recipe or something to do with food.
>> I know web tv is tough but don't give up. lol

> Hey, give the guy a break. It probably took him
> half an hour to type that message out on his
> remote control. :-)

Is THAT how the stupid thing works???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Okay, here's my recipe:

Kool-Aid
1 packet of Kool-Aid
1 cup sugar
2 quarts cold water

Combine ingredients, stir, enjoy.

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

P.S.
I do have a keyboard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>>
>>> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>>>

>> I am terribly sorry, but all cabal members are sworn to secrecy and if
>> you are not a charter member we must deny its existence.

> You forgot the "TINC" notation. You're out.
>
> N. (TINC)

When were you demoted to Nancy 2? I must have missed it.

Best regards,
Bob (TINC)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chuck Kopsho" > wrote in message
> Okay, here's my recipe:
>
> Kool-Aid
> 1 packet of Kool-Aid
> 1 cup sugar
> 2 quarts cold water
>
> Combine ingredients, stir, enjoy.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California
>
> P.S.
> I do have a keyboard.

Ah yes, Jim Jones Juice. A big hit in Guyana.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chuck Kopsho" > wrote in message
Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

don't ask or we'll have to cook and serve you nicely browned au jus. A
little garnish, maybe a twisted orange slice and a little parsley. A few
sides, a nice dessert, maybe one of those Barb listed around Eastertime.

Hey, we put the 'fun' into dysfunction :-P.......
-Ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Puester > wrote:

> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> > Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chuck Kopsho
> > Oceanside, California
> >

> Can't be a cult--no proselytizing and too many people claiming to be the
> Ultimate Authority.
>
> Can't be cabal--I read it on dial-up.
>
> gloria p

ROTFLMAOPMPSTC !!!
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-20-2006 with our visit
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> Nancy2 wrote:
> > Dave Smith wrote:

> >> I am terribly sorry, but all cabal members are sworn to secrecy and if
> >> you are not a charter member we must deny its existence.

> > You forgot the "TINC" notation. You're out.
> >
> > N. (TINC)
> >

> When were you demoted to Nancy 2? I must have missed it.
>
> Best regards,
> Bob (TINC)

Actually, it's a promotion. (Google f****d up, and wouldn't recognize
Nancy1.)

N. (An original member of the Cabal*.)

*TINC

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

TINC*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> >
> > Hey, give the guy a break. It probably took him
> > half an hour to type that message out on his
> > remote control. :-)

> Is THAT how the stupid thing works???

The keyboard is a deluxe option. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

BTW, what does TINC stand for? Thanks in advance.

Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I think if we were a cult we would know who was in charge and what we
were supposed to be doing. If we were a cabal we'd have power over
something.

So, the answer is no and no.

Chuck Kopsho wrote:

> Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27 Apr 2006 07:38:54 -0700, Nancy2 wrote:

> N. (An original member of the Cabal*.)

sf has a big magnifying glass.... you're being scrutinized.
Hmmmmmm.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> BTW, what does TINC stand for? Thanks in advance.
>
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

There Is No Cabal

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ROTFL! Most cults only think they know who's in charge. And most
cabals have no power, but are seeking ways to grab it.

You're on a roll, bulkie baby ;-)
maxine in ri

bulka wrote:
> I think if we were a cult we would know who was in charge and what we
> were supposed to be doing. If we were a cabal we'd have power over
> something.
>
> So, the answer is no and no.
>

> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> >
> > Is rec.food.cooking a cult or a cabal? "We report, you decideŽ."
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chuck Kopsho
> > Oceanside, California

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On 27 Apr 2006 07:38:54 -0700, Nancy2 wrote:
> >
> > N. (An original member of the Cabal*.)
> >

> sf has a big magnifying glass.... you're being scrutinized.
> Hmmmmmm.

Better than being Sanforized. ;-)

N.

The Cabal (TINC) koko General Cooking 72 16-10-2010 03:12 AM
For Newbies - The Cabal (TINC) Damsel in dis Dress[_4_] General Cooking 72 06-01-2009 03:57 AM
The Cabal (TINC)... modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 2 03-01-2009 12:04 AM
The Cult of Rachael Ray projectile vomit chick General Cooking 0 20-09-2006 04:57 AM
OT - The RFC Cabal (TINC) Damsel General Cooking 26 23-05-2005 03:55 PM