Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Test Your Political Position

Very short and interesting...

You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
"political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.

The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
quiz out there."

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Sheldon Conservative

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Very short and interesting...
>
> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>

> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>

> Sheldon Conservative

gloria p Centrist, left leaning
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Very short and interesting...
>
> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>
> The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
> Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
> The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
> person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
> fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
> Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
> quiz out there."
>
> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Squarely Liberal.

> Sheldon Conservative

Most assholes are Conservatives. You are no exception.
Most Liberals are not assholes. I am an exception.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Food Snob wrote:

> I am an exception.
>
> --Bryan

Nope, you're a typical douchebag.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> Food Snob wrote:
>
>>I am an exception.
>>
>>--Bryan

> Nope, you're a typical douchebag.
>
> Sheldon

<snork>
I've wanted so badly to say that. ;-)

Well done Shel'!!!

Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmiOmelet wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > Food Snob wrote:
> >
> >>I am an exception.
> >>
> >>--Bryan

> > Nope, you're a typical douchebag.
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> <snork>
> I've wanted so badly to say that. ;-)
>
> Well done Shel'!!!
>
> Om

Yep, anyone who arrives here with a handle that implys they know about
food actually is an insecrure ******* who knows nothing about food, or
anything else... yep, BRYon (what a stupid name) is in fact a
douchebag.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> OmManiPadmiOmelet wrote:
>
>>Sheldon wrote:

>>>Nope, you're a typical douchebag.
>>>
>>>Sheldon
>>>

>><snork>
>>I've wanted so badly to say that. ;-)
>>
>>Well done Shel'!!!
>>
>>Om

> Yep, anyone who arrives here with a handle that implys they know about
> food actually is an insecrure ******* who knows nothing about food, or
> anything else... yep, BRYon (what a stupid name) is in fact a
> douchebag.
>
> Sheldon

Actually, it was the handle "food snob" that got my attention. ;-)

One of the best Dungeons and Dragons DM's I ever knew back in college 20
years ago was named "Bryan", but he occasionally blew a game by inhaling
N2O along with a large bong hit of pot, and a shot of tequila........

Even I never went THAT far! <lol>

I like to stay somewhat in touch with reality!

Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> OmManiPadmiOmelet wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> > > Nope, you're a typical douchebag.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > <snork>
> > I've wanted so badly to say that. ;-)
> >
> > Well done Shel'!!!
> >
> > Om

> Yep, anyone who arrives here with a handle that implys they know about
> food actually is an insecrure ******* who knows nothing about food, or
> anything else... yep, BRYon (what a stupid name) is in fact a
> douchebag.

I didn't arrive here with that name. It was suggested by one of the
"Velveeta and cream of mushroom soup as ingredients" regulars, and I
accepted it. So what kind of a Conservative are you, a rich one, or a
stupid one? You don't need to answer. We know you're a rich leach who
no longer contributes, but only consumes.
Maybe You're one of the dumb**** fundies who believe that humans all
descended from Adam and Eve, and the species is less than 7,000 years
old. Maybe you're a bitter, old man who resents sexual freedom that he
can no longer fully enjoy. So, what is it? Mammon worship or naked
self interest? Nostalgia for your precious patriarchy that's being
undermined by uppity bitches and dick-sucking faggots?

> Sheldon

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk

Sheldon wrote:
> OmManiPadmiOmelet wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> > > Nope, you're a typical douchebag.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > <snork>
> > I've wanted so badly to say that. ;-)
> >
> > Well done Shel'!!!
> >
> > Om

> Yep, anyone who arrives here with a handle that implys they know about
> food actually is an insecrure ******* who knows nothing about food, or
> anything else... yep, BRYon (what a stupid name) is in fact a
> douchebag.

You can't spell Bryan? It's probably not ignorance. It's probably
sloppiness. I'd bet you know how to spell "insecure" as well. You're
just a ****ing slob.
So, I'm a sexy singer in a hot Rock'Roll band who is smart enough to
know that his economic interests lie with the rest of the working
class.
You, on the other hand, are what you are, a ****ing slob who will never
again be lusted after by anyone really desirable. You'll die that way
old man.

> Sheldon

--Bryan http://myspace.com/TheBonobos

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 25 Apr 2006 06:08:11 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:

<snip>

> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Tracy R. Libertarian, leaning toward the left and center

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...
> > You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> > where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> > "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

> > Sheldon Conservative
> >

> gloria p Centrist, left leaning

Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
peoples' attention and time.

--
Peter Aitken
Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter A > wrote:
: Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
: test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
: peoples' attention and time.

I admit to spending much too much time with 'simple-minded
tripe', but I consider responding to threads like this one
as one of those misuses of 'attention and time'.
--thelma
: --
: Peter Aitken
: Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

at Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:08:11 GMT in <1145970491.500311.327240
@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, (Sheldon) wrote :

>Very short and interesting...
>
>You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>"political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.

I thought the questions were just a little too glib in their allowed
liked. For example in the "personal" category is "Repeal laws prohibiting
adult possession and use of drugs". How far does this go? Many if not most
of the laws I'll agree are a form of counterproductive New Prohibition and
should be repealed. However, drugs that constitute an immediate public
health hazard or where the drug in question is sufficiently potent to cause
severe risk of death, improperly administered, might well do with being
tightly regulated, and in extreme cases perhaps banned. In the economic
category we have even more blurry ones like "End government barriers to
international free trade". Well, free trade is good, and works, *provided
the trading partners are on a similar economic plane*. But it's a disaster
when one economy is much stronger than another. Trade barriers between the
US and the EU? Unnecessary hindrance. Trade barriers between the US and
Bangladesh? Imperative to prevent a colonial-exploitative relationship
which hurts both countries.

The survey also ignores the other function of government - foreign policy
and international affairs. I'd have liked to have seen more questions as to
how a government should handle diplomatic relationships with other
countries, conduct in war - and indeed when war is justified, and
immigration issues.

Overall: fun but predictable.

Alex Rast, Liberal

--
Alex Rast

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Very short and interesting...
>
> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>
> The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
> Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
> The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
> person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
> fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
> Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
> quiz out there."
>
> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>

> Sheldon Conservative

It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
questions I guess it did pretty good.

I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
between Centrist and Libertarian.

I'll see if I can find it.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>> Very short and interesting...
>>
>> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>>
>> The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
>> Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
>> The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
>> person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
>> fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
>> Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
>> quiz out there."
>>
>> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>>

>> Sheldon Conservative
>>

> It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
> left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
> questions I guess it did pretty good.
>
> I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
> ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
> between Centrist and Libertarian.
>
> I'll see if I can find it.
>
> Bob

I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>

I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

>> It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
>> left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
>> questions I guess it did pretty good.
>>
>> I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
>> ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
>> between Centrist and Libertarian.
>>
>> I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>> Bob

> I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>
>
> I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.
>
> Bob

"Strong Democrat"
not surprised
I got 81% social liberal and 26% economic liberal.
Some of the questions were hard to answer like "most people don't know what's
best for them". I totally agree, most people don't know what's best for them
but I think that if you answer it like that you are implying that more
regulation is needed and that isn't something I would imply. People make
stupid decisions all the time based on poor information and specious
reasoning, but that's the cool thing about living here, you get to make
whatever decisions you want and you get to learn as much or as little as you
like to get by.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>
>
> I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.

I tried that one and it says:

Social Liberal
(73% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(76% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
zxcvbob > wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
> > Very short and interesting...
> >
> > You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> > where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> > "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
> >
> > The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
> > Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
> > The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
> > person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
> > fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
> > Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
> > quiz out there."
> >
> > http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
> >

> > Sheldon Conservative
> >

> It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
> left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
> questions I guess it did pretty good.
>
> I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
> ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
> between Centrist and Libertarian.
>
> I'll see if I can find it.

It pegged me as liberal, which I guess is accurate. On some issues, I am
liberal, on some I am conservative. That survey was not informative to
me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan Horwitz wrote:

> It pegged me as liberal, which I guess is accurate. On some issues, I am
> liberal, on some I am conservative. That survey was not informative to
> me.

You have to admit however, that it identified some of rfc's
disingenuous *******s.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Very short and interesting...
>>
>> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>>
>> The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
>> Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
>> The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
>> person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
>> fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
>> Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
>> quiz out there."
>>
>> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>>

>> Sheldon Conservative
>>

> It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
> left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
> questions I guess it did pretty good.
>
> I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
> ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
> between Centrist and Libertarian.
>
> I'll see if I can find it.
>
> Bob

I got scored as a Liberal, leaning towards Libertarian. ;-)
Not too surprised... but then they did not ask about gun rights.

I finally sent off my CHL packet. Hoping I'll be licensed to carry here
soon.......

I don't believe in Partisan politics.
I think that all that does in interfere with "taking care of business".
<sigh>

Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
>
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> Very short and interesting...
>>>
>>> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>>> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>>> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>>>
>>> The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the
>>> Democrat, Republican, Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise.
>>> The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a
>>> person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast,
>>> fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."
>>> Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political
>>> quiz out there."
>>>
>>> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>>>

>>> Sheldon Conservative
>>>

>> It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
>> left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
>> questions I guess it did pretty good.
>>
>> I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few
>> months ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on
>> the cusp between Centrist and Libertarian.
>>
>> I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>> Bob

> I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>
>
> I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.
>
> Bob

Tried 3 browsers, could not get it to load......

Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Bubbo wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
>

>>>It pegged me as a Libertarian, which is pretty close. The red dot is
>>>left-of-center, and it should be right-of-center, but for just 10
>>>questions I guess it did pretty good.
>>>
>>>I tend to agree more with another similar quiz that I took a few months
>>>ago (I wish I remembered the link) that said I was sort of on the cusp
>>>between Centrist and Libertarian.
>>>
>>>I'll see if I can find it.
>>>
>>>Bob

>>I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>
>>
>>I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.
>>
>>Bob

> "Strong Democrat"
> not surprised
> I got 81% social liberal and 26% economic liberal.
> Some of the questions were hard to answer like "most people don't know what's
> best for them". I totally agree, most people don't know what's best for them
> but I think that if you answer it like that you are implying that more
> regulation is needed and that isn't something I would imply. People make
> stupid decisions all the time based on poor information and specious
> reasoning, but that's the cool thing about living here, you get to make
> whatever decisions you want and you get to learn as much or as little as you
> like to get by.

Interesting. I finally got the test to load and here are my results:

Social Liberal 65% permissive
Economic Liberal 35% permissive

Best described as a Democrat.

You exhibit a very well developed sense of right and wrong and believe
in Economic fairness.

Fascinating.

I've always considered myself to be a conservative liberal. ;-)
I have strong views on both ends of the spectrum......

A good extreme would be that I strongly believe in gun rights,
but I'm also pro-choice. Where my own morals would NEVER allow me to
have an abortion (unless there were extreme medical circumstances), I
don't think that anyone has the right to take that choice away from anyone.

I also feel that ANYONE on welfare needs to do some sort of work to earn
their keep. Sewing military uniforms at home, doing community service,
something to earn their keep. Nobody deserves a totally free ride.

Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Interesting as do consider myself an independent so I centrist fits.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 40%.

--

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter A wrote:

> Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
> test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
> peoples' attention and time.

Then try this one: Political Compass
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/

longer questionaire, more interesting exposition of the results

maxine in ri
left-leaning libertarian

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Stan Horwitz wrote:
> >
> > It pegged me as liberal, which I guess is accurate. On some issues, I am
> > liberal, on some I am conservative. That survey was not informative to
> > me.

> You have to admit however, that it identified some of rfc's
> disingenuous *******s.

Yup.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine in ri wrote:

> Peter A wrote:
>
>> Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
>> test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
>> peoples' attention and time.

> Then try this one: Political Compass
> http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/
>
> longer questionaire, more interesting exposition of the results
>
> maxine in ri
> left-leaning libertarian

once again I landed squarely on Ghandi's lap!
Also in good company with Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama. Not bad.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter A wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>> You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>>> where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>>> "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

>>> Sheldon Conservative
>>>

>> gloria p Centrist, left leaning
>>

> Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
> test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
> peoples' attention and time.

Or people who know where they stand that want to evaluate the test.

Best regards,
Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:33:38 +0200, Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen
wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
> > I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>
> >
> > I'm a social moderate and an economic conservative. No big surprise there.

> I tried that one and it says:
>
> Social Liberal
> (73% permissive)
>
> and an...
>
> Economic Conservative
> (76% permissive)
>
> You are best described as a:
>
> Libertarian

I'm a Totalitarian
(heh, up to now I thought it was a bad thing)

Social Moderate
(41% permissive)

and an...
Economic Liberal
(28% permissive)

Aaaaagh! I'm in the Pope's quadrant
and I had absolutely no idea.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006

> zxcvbob wrote:
> > I found it: <http://www.okcupid.com/politics>

Dear zxcvbob,

Thanks for that URL, you have no idea how many responses I got when I
emailed that site to friends. It was certainly eye opening for me. I
certainly would have never labeled myself as a Totalarian or put
myself in the same quadrant as the Pope.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:46:05 GMT, Peter A >
wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> > You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
>> > where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
>> > "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
>> >

>> > http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
>> >

>> > Sheldon Conservative
>> >

>> gloria p Centrist, left leaning
>>

>Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
>test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
>peoples' attention and time.

Do you =ever= have anything to say that's not snarky?

It continually amazes me that some people can't simply skip things
that don't interest them, for whatever reason.

Tracy R.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ravinwulf wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:46:05 GMT, Peter A >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> says...

> >> gloria p Centrist, left leaning
> >>

> >Only doofuses who do not know where they stand would want to take this
> >test. I am continually amazed at the simple-minded tripe that attracts
> >peoples' attention and time.

> Do you =ever= have anything to say that's not snarky?
>
> It continually amazes me that some people can't simply skip things
> that don't interest them, for whatever reason.
>
> Tracy R.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who don't like what someone
else says can't just ignore it and go on with their lives without
complaining about it.

;-)

maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thanks for the links. It's fun to be tested. No surprises, though.
The simple test called me a Liberal, the more interesting but obvioulsy
biased Cupid test pegged me more correctly as a Socialist. If anyone
cares.

bulka
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I doubt anywone cares, but on this, also left-leaning test, I scored:

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -9.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

whatever. burn the corporations. viva la liberacion. but, be nice to
one another.

bulka
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Exactly. Ten questions, a score, a map - life is simple. Nuance,
conversation, research, argument - too much bother. That's why
black-and-white simple-minded conservatives rule and those of us who are
able to, and choose to think are occupied thinking when the power-grab
happens.

Alex Rast wrote:

> at Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:08:11 GMT in <1145970491.500311.327240
> @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, (Sheldon) wrote :
>
> >Very short and interesting...
> >
> >You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you
> >where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a
> >"political map" so you'll see exactly where you score.
> >

> I thought the questions were just a little too glib in their allowed

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> Aaaaagh! I'm in the Pope's quadrant
> and I had absolutely no idea.

I wouldn't go around saaying that too loud. The Pope was a Nazi.

--

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why
the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

Dom Helder Camara