Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Default Why Was Andrew B Chung FIRED From The Hospital?

"A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
-Proverbs 14:25

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2377 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Ahhhhhh, yessssssss, ummmmmmm - Alito, Alito, Alito"
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 59
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge,who pussied
out of the Vietnam draft, showing his *** side
despite his avowed anti-*** bigotry

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke is such a racist:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
stpatrickbr<AT>bellsouth<DOT>net
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Default Yang still has 666 stamped on his forehead.

"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

> "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
> -Proverbs 14:25

Attempting to use the Holy Bible against followers of Christ remains a
telling characteristic of those who have satan's mark on their
foreheads.

Still praying for you, dear Yang whom I love in Jesus' most exalted and
holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:38:46 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
>>
>> "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
>> -Proverbs 14:25

>Attempting to use the Holy Bible against followers of Christ remains a
>telling characteristic of those who have satan's mark on their
>foreheads.

Thanks for convicting yourself as you have done this in this ng.

It is always fun to watch cungie hoist hisself by his own petard.

jim

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
> >
> > "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
> > -Proverbs 14:25

> Attempting to use the Holy Bible against followers of Christ remains a
> telling characteristic of those who have satan's mark on their
> foreheads.

What an odd thing for a Christian to say, since: "All Scripture is
God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and
training in righteousness..." 2 Timothy 3:16.

I have seen an intriguing pattern in your posts: you tend to avoid
quoting scripture in your defense of the gospel. Indeed, it seems that

you spend considerably more time defending yourself than you do
defending the gospel. Now, you refuse to be taught, rebuked, corrected

and trained by the scriptures, preferring instead to defend yourself
against them. This is disturbing.

Two of your assumptions have now been exposed as standing in opposition

to scripture. How will you answer? With another stiff-necked
judgement? Or with meekness, allowing scripture to do its work?

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

wrote:

> > > What an odd thing for a Christian to say, since: "All Scripture is
> > > God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and
> > > training in righteousness..." 2 Timothy 3:16.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> And you're quite certain that I'm "without the LORD", are you?

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
awesome and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

wrote:

> > > And you're quite certain that I'm "without the LORD", are you?

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> Okay. What does that have to do with me?

You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

The Living Word of GOD is a sword...

"Whoever acknowledges ME before men, I will also acknowledge him before
my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns ME before men, I will disown
him before MY Father in heaven." --LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
11:32-33)

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:50:40 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" > wrote:
: "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
: -Proverbs 14:25
:
:
: -----
:
[...]

Somebody help me out he I couldn't find the content in that post. All I see
is the turgid, flatulent signature of someone from Red Stick who hates George
Washington Bunkport (Don't we all?) and some associated gibberish. I'm too old
to hope to decipher all this, I suppose. :^|
--
___ _ - Bob
/__) _ / / ) _ _

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

>You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

He hasn't acknowledged Mickey Mouse either. What's your point?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> I'm tired of my old bologna, does anyone have a new recipe?
> I pray they do.

BOLOGNA RECIPE

6 lb. lean pork
3 lb. lean beef
2 lb. beef suet
4 oz. salt
6 tbs. black pepper
3 tbs. cayenne pepper
2 tsp. powdered cloves
1 tsp. allspice
One onion, minced fine

Chop or grind the meat, and mix the seasoning well
through it. Pack it in beef-skins (or entrails) prepared
as you do those of pork. You can have these cleaned by
your butcher, or get them ready for use from a pork
merchant. Tie both ends tightly, and lay them in brine
strong enough to bear up an egg.

Leave them in this for a week; change the brine, and let
them remain in this a week longer. Turn them over every
day. Then take them out, wipe them, and send them to be
smoked, if you have no smoke-house of your own. When
well smoked, rub them over with sweet oil or fresh
butter, and hang them in a cool, dark place.

Cut in round thick slices, and toast on a gridiron, or
fry in fat.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > Okay. What does that have to do with me?

> You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

And you're quite certain of that, are you?

Even if you are correct (you're not), how does that excuse you from
heeding the directives of scripture (hint: it doesn't...God has used
heathens to discipline his people before [Is. 28:11])?

> The Living Word of GOD is a sword...

Yet you wear an armor which seems quite impervious to that sword's
effects.

Do you mean, "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than
any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit,
joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
(Hebrews 4:12)?

Satan misquoted scripture, too.

> "Whoever acknowledges ME before men, I will also acknowledge him before
> my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns ME before men, I will disown
> him before MY Father in heaven." --LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> 11:32-33)

"...whoever is not against us is for us." ~ Jesus, in Mark 9:40.
What's your point?

To your credit, it is nice to see that you've finally opened the book.
Now, I wonder what it will take to get you to read beyond your favorite
passages.

I would point out the irony in your use of scripture against me. Just
a day ago you wrote, "Attempting to use the Holy Bible against
followers of Christ remains a telling characteristic of those who have
satan's mark on their foreheads." Today, you do precisely what you
condemn.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > > Okay. What does that have to do with me?

> > You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

> And you're quite certain of that, are you?

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.

You are certainly welcome to join US anytime :-) However, if you choose
to continue to walk with Yang, that is fine. GOD gave you HIS generous
gift of free will and it remains HIS choice, made through HIS infinite
will, to not take this gift from you.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Default Andrew B. Chung still has VOID written on his forehead..

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > > You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

> > And you're quite certain of that, are you?

> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
> with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.

So, when did you plan to start being truthfull, fruitcake?

> You are certainly welcome to join US anytime :-)

NO Thank you.

> Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> and holy name.

Yeah, well, I'll keep ya in my thoughts, and be thinking for ya,
dickweed..

PDW, who farts in Chungs general direction!

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
> >

> And yet:
>
> Matthew 6:5-8

Nothing in what you cite about on-line private chatrooms. Think of this
as a room in my home, if you like.

Still praying for you dear neighbor, whom I love in Jesus' infinitely
powerful and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
> > >

> > And yet:
> >
> > Matthew 6:5-8

> Nothing in what you cite about on-line private chatrooms. Think of this
> as a room in my home, if you like.

I don't, and that you should thus describe it betrays yet another facet
of your extreme mental illness.

This isn't your home, it is a public forum. Also, once again you
deleted my main point without addressing it.

My my, you are such an evasive little weasel, aren't you, Earthquack.
What did you use to say to your teachers when you hadn't done your
homework?

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<snip>

> > > You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

> > And you're quite certain of that, are you?

> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
> with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.

Good for you, but who said anything about that? What a defensive
response.

> You are certainly welcome to join US anytime :-) However, if you choose
> to continue to walk with Yang, that is fine. GOD gave you HIS generous
> gift of free will and it remains HIS choice, made through HIS infinite
> will, to not take this gift from you.

What makes you think I'm not a Christian? Because I challenged YOUR
assumptions about God with scripture, I'm not a Christian???

And "...walk with Yang"...? Where did THAT come from? I understand
that you consider him unsavory, but all I did was allow scripture to
expose some misperceptions you have. There was no attack, no
name-calling, no judgement. Yet that was enough for you to assign me a
place beside this "Yang" character? Apparently, somebody gave you the
job of separating sheep from goats. I must have missed the memo.

Do you think this rigidly as a diagnostician?

> Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> and holy name.

I appreciate that.

Any chance you'll come out from behind your defensive wall of words and
actually dialogue? My guess is "when pigs fly", based upon my limited
exchanges with you.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > And yet:
> > >
> > > Matthew 6:5-8

> > Nothing in what you cite about on-line private chatrooms. Think of this
> > as a room in my home, if you like.

> I don't

Your choice, confirming that you still have the free will that GOD has
generously given you.

Nonetheless, the link remains a way to reach a private on-line chatroom,
which would be neither a street corner nor a synagogue. Sorry if this
distinction is incomprehensible for you. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
magnificent and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

wrote (with snipped Bible verse restored):
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > > And you're quite certain of that, are you?

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
> > with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.

> Good for you, but who said anything about that?

You asked how certain I was about your not acknowledging LORD Jesus
Christ here on USENET and my answer is as given above. For the
discerning, there is nothing that is more certain than the truth.

> What a defensive response.

Without the LORD, your opinion is still meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > You are certainly welcome to join US anytime :-) However, if you choose
> > to continue to walk with Yang, that is fine. GOD gave you HIS generous
> > gift of free will and it remains HIS choice, made through HIS infinite
> > will, to not take this gift from you.

> What makes you think I'm not a Christian?

Actually, I did not write that you are not Christian.

> Because I challenged YOUR
> assumptions about God with scripture, I'm not a Christian???

One has to wonder with your choice to walk with Yang instead of Christ.

> And "...walk with Yang"...?

Yes.

> Where did THAT come from?

See above.

> I understand that you consider him unsavory,

Actually, it remains my choice to not judge anyone per my LORD's advice
(Matthew 7). And, so Jesus has made me able to love Yang though he is
very distant and filled with hate toward US because of satan's mark on
his forehead.

> but all I did was allow scripture to expose some misperceptions you have.

Without the LORD, your beliefs are also meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> There was no attack, no name-calling, no judgement.

Agree. Simply meaningless opinion without the LORD.

> Yet that was enough for you to assign me a
> place beside this "Yang" character?

This comes from the LORD's gift of reading comprehension and
understanding.

> Apparently, somebody gave you the job of separating sheep from goats.

The LORD quides me to use the discerning heart HE has given me.

> I must have missed the memo.

You do seem lost. Those who choose not to walk with Christ tend to
wander about aimlessly.

> Do you think this rigidly as a diagnostician?

The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom. Those who walk with
HIM simply know and understand that which is required for doing the work
HE has pre-planned for us to do.

> > Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> > and holy name.

> I appreciate that.

You are welcome.

All thanks and praises redirected to the LORD, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind and strength :-)

> Any chance you'll come out from behind your defensive wall of words and
> actually dialogue?

It is interesting that my walk with Christ frustrates you. Sorry you
feel stymied. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> My guess is "when pigs fly", based upon my limited
> exchanges with you.

Without the LORD, your guesses are also meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most glorious
and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

General question: how come you have so much time to spend inflicting
yourself upon strangers on the internet? Shouldn't you be out there
accumulating malpractice suits in the name of quack medicine?

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Nothing in what you cite about on-line private chatrooms. Think of this
> > > as a room in my home, if you like.

> > I don't

> Your choice, confirming that you still have the free will that GOD has
> generously given you.
>
> Nonetheless, the link remains a way to reach a private on-line chatroom,

Which is not what Usenet is.

> which would be neither a street corner nor a synagogue. Sorry if this
> distinction is incomprehensible for you.

Don't patronise your intellectual superiors. It is a very bad mistake.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> Don't patronise your intellectual superiors. It is a very bad mistake.

And do you know why it is a bad mistake? You just betrayed your anger,
hatred and contempt for me, and gave me the perfect excuse to point out
that at least I understand how normal people are meant to interact, and
that it is clear that you do not, which I believe makes you more
probably than not a psychopath.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> wrote (with snipped Bible verse restored):
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
> > > with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.

> > Good for you, but who said anything about that?

> You asked how certain I was about your not acknowledging LORD Jesus
> Christ here on USENET and my answer is as given above. For the
> discerning, there is nothing that is more certain than the truth.

Hmmm...

> > What a defensive response.

> Without the LORD, your opinion is still meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

I see...

> > > You are certainly welcome to join US anytime :-) However, if you choose
> > > to continue to walk with Yang, that is fine. GOD gave you HIS generous
> > > gift of free will and it remains HIS choice, made through HIS infinite
> > > will, to not take this gift from you.

> > What makes you think I'm not a Christian?

> Actually, I did not write that you are not Christian.

My mistake. You implied such.

Interesting response, however....

> > Because I challenged YOUR
> > assumptions about God with scripture, I'm not a Christian???

> One has to wonder with your choice to walk with Yang instead of Christ.

Hmmm.....

> > And "...walk with Yang"...?

> Yes.
>
> > Where did THAT come from?

> See above.

What is it that you see "above", doctor?

> > I understand that you consider him unsavory,

> Actually, it remains my choice to not judge anyone per my LORD's advice
> (Matthew 7). And, so Jesus has made me able to love Yang though he is
> very distant and filled with hate toward US because of satan's mark on
> his forehead.

Fascinating.....

> > but all I did was allow scripture to expose some misperceptions you have.

> Without the LORD, your beliefs are also meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

I see....

> > There was no attack, no name-calling, no judgement.

> Agree. Simply meaningless opinion without the LORD.
>
> > Yet that was enough for you to assign me a
> > place beside this "Yang" character?

> This comes from the LORD's gift of reading comprehension and
> understanding.

Oh? I suspect it is actually an expression of something less ethereal.

> > Apparently, somebody gave you the job of separating sheep from goats.

> The LORD quides me to use the discerning heart HE has given me.

Proverbs 21:2. But I interrupted. Do go on.....

> > I must have missed the memo.

> You do seem lost. Those who choose not to walk with Christ tend to
> wander about aimlessly.

Incredible.... Classic stuff.....

> > Do you think this rigidly as a diagnostician?

> The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom. Those who walk with
> HIM simply know and understand that which is required for doing the work
> HE has pre-planned for us to do.

Isn't this wonderful!

> > > Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> > > and holy name.

> > I appreciate that.

> You are welcome.
>
> All thanks and praises redirected to the LORD, Whom I love with all my
> heart, soul, mind and strength :-)
>
> > Any chance you'll come out from behind your defensive wall of words and
> > actually dialogue?

> It is interesting that my walk with Christ frustrates you. Sorry you
> feel stymied. Please forgive all my iniquities.

I admit to a fascination with the way a particular personality trait is
being expressed in this forum. Some of the questions I have asked were
designed to assess that trait, albeit superficially. However, I harbor
no such frustration as you have imagined. Sorry to disappoint you.

That said, I have no need to defend my faith against your
pontifications.

> > My guess is "when pigs fly", based upon my limited
> > exchanges with you.

> Without the LORD, your guesses are also meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

I see.

Well.... Enjoy your time at the water's edge. Do remember to eat now
and then.

<snip the rest>

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

"Pastor Kutchie" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
>
> > Don't patronise your intellectual superiors. It is a very bad mistake.

> And do you know why it is a bad mistake? You just betrayed your anger,
> hatred and contempt for me, and gave me the perfect excuse to point out
> that at least I understand how normal people are meant to interact, and
> that it is clear that you do not, which I believe makes you more
> probably than not a psychopath.

Is there a difference between a mistake and a bad mistake?? Just curious.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Patt wrote:
> "Pastor Kutchie" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> >
> > > Don't patronise your intellectual superiors. It is a very bad mistake.

> > And do you know why it is a bad mistake? You just betrayed your anger,
> > hatred and contempt for me, and gave me the perfect excuse to point out
> > that at least I understand how normal people are meant to interact, and
> > that it is clear that you do not, which I believe makes you more
> > probably than not a psychopath.
> >

> Is there a difference between a mistake and a bad mistake?? Just curious.

Depends on the consequences of making them. E.g. Believing in God is a
mistake, believing God will protect you if you jump in front of a train
is an extremely bad mistake.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

> "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
> -Proverbs 14:25

Amen !

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups in Jesus' most stunningly holy name.

Amen ! ! !

Still praying for you, dear Yang whom I love in Jesus' most
fascinatingly holy name.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://tinyurl.com/kern8

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

ensenadajim wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:38:46 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
> >>
> >> "A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is deceitful."
> >> -Proverbs 14:25

> >Attempting to use the Holy Bible against followers of Christ remains a
> >telling characteristic of those who have satan's mark on their
> >foreheads.

> Thanks for convicting yourself as you have done this in this ng.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Ace Berserker wrote:

> >You have not publicly acknowledged LORD Jesus Christ here on USENET.

> He hasn't acknowledged Mickey Mouse either. What's your point?

Those who do not acknowledge HIM, are not walking with LORD Jesus
Christ.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
wonderfully holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Neil Kelsey wrote:

> General question: how come you have so much time to spend inflicting
> yourself upon strangers on the internet?

The LORD gives me as much time as needed to do HIS work.

Still praying for you, dear Neil in Jesus' most awesome and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/27/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q83ys

> > > And you're quite certain of that, are you?

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully, continue my walk
> > with LORD Jesus Christ and not leave HIS side.
> >

> So, when did you plan to start being truthfull, fruitcake?

Rhetorical namecalling is meaningless.

Still praying for you, dear Syd whom I love in Jesus' most magnificently
[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > I don't

> > Your choice, confirming that you still have the free will that GOD has
> > generously given you.
> >
> > Nonetheless, the link remains a way to reach a private on-line chatroom,

> Which is not what Usenet is.

Correct.

> > which would be neither a street corner nor a synagogue. Sorry if this
> > distinction is incomprehensible for you.

> Don't patronise your intellectual superiors. It is a very bad mistake.

Arrogance is another tell for those who have satan's mark on their
foreheads.