Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Toaster that makes images on toast? Could be a nice center piece!

Info on a toaster that makes images on toast, check it out!

http://www.bionicbuddha.com/rewired_ep4_popart.htm
It is about 1/2 through the video...

Enjoy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Disney store sells a toaster that makes Mickey Mouse in the centger of
your toast. Looks like fun, but I'm not paying $120 for a toaster!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11 Apr 2006 08:55:14 -0700, Jude wrote:

> Disney store sells a toaster that makes Mickey Mouse in the centger of
> your toast. Looks like fun, but I'm not paying $120 for a toaster!!

I think it might be fun for the first day or two. After that, I'd
want my toast plain.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:42:27 -0700, sf >
wrote:

>On 11 Apr 2006 08:55:14 -0700, Jude wrote:
>
>> Disney store sells a toaster that makes Mickey Mouse in the centger of
>> your toast. Looks like fun, but I'm not paying $120 for a toaster!!

>I think it might be fun for the first day or two. After that, I'd
>want my toast plain.

I have one of those. Pooh on one side and Tigger on the other. You
either get hot bread or burned toast. And each batch gets
progressively darker. I love it because it was a gift from the heart,
but it's basically a music box that heats bread to varying degrees.
Sweet thought, but poor toasters.

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> >On 11 Apr 2006 08:55:14 -0700, Jude wrote:
> >
> >> Disney store sells a toaster that makes Mickey Mouse in the centger of
> >> your toast. Looks like fun, but I'm not paying $120 for a toaster!!

I love it because it was a gift from the heart,
> but it's basically a music box that heats bread to varying degrees.

Hahahahahaha! That's a great description!!! Next time my daughter bugs
me for one, I'll try that as my excuse. (she loves toast, but she's a
connoisseur. We had to replace the toaster oven with a pop-up toaster
to meet her quality standards.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Info on a toaster that makes images on toast, check it out!
>
> http://www.bionicbuddha.com/rewired_ep4_popart.htm
> It is about 1/2 through the video...
>
> Enjoy!

One could make a stencil out of aluminum foil and do the same (in a toaster
oven or under a broiler, I wouldn't recommend stuffing it into a pop-up
toaster)