Justin Wilson's "Looking Back" reruns coming to RFD TV in May

Old 10-04-2006, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Justin Wilson's "Looking Back" reruns coming to RFD TV in May

RFD TV just announced that reruns of Justin Wilson's "Looking Back"
cooking show, are coming to the RFD TV weekly program schedule in May.

The Dish Network west coast feed carries RFD TV on channel 9409.

I don't see the news of this on their home page yet.

http://www.rfdtv.com/default.asp

-Rusty

Old 10-04-2006, 12:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Rusty wrote:
RFD TV just announced that reruns of Justin Wilson's "Looking Back"
cooking show, are coming to the RFD TV weekly program schedule in May.

The Dish Network west coast feed carries RFD TV on channel 9409.

I don't see the news of this on their home page yet.

http://www.rfdtv.com/default.asp

-Rusty

DirecTV has this network on channel 379.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" wrote in message
oups.com...
RFD TV just announced that reruns of Justin Wilson's "Looking Back"
cooking show, are coming to the RFD TV weekly program schedule in May.

The Dish Network west coast feed carries RFD TV on channel 9409.

I don't see the news of this on their home page yet.

http://www.rfdtv.com/default.asp

-Rusty

Thanks for posting this, Rusty. I'll be looking out for it.
Dee Dee

Old 23-04-2006, 02:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" wrote in message
ps.com...
Rusty wrote:
RFD TV just announced that reruns of Justin Wilson's "Looking Back"
cooking show, are coming to the RFD TV weekly program schedule in May.

The Dish Network west coast feed carries RFD TV on channel 9409.

I don't see the news of this on their home page yet.

http://www.rfdtv.com/default.asp

-Rusty

JUSTIN WILSON'S LOOKIN' BACK cooking show

Episode:
Chicken Jambalaya; Chicken Justin

Will be on at the following times on
RFD TV - Channel 9409 on Dish Network; Channel 379 on Direct TV

Wed 4/26
12:00pm - 12:30pm PDT
10:00pm - 10:30 pm PDT

Thur 4/27