Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Creation

wrote:

> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> Universe and all living creatures.

.... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
space-time continuum.

> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> all this has been created then what created God?

Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, Who is, and Who was, and is to come, the
Almighty." -- LORD GOD

> You can then argue that God has just always existed and was not
> created.

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and neither to argue or
convince as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen described in Revelation
6.

> But if you argue this then the proposition that the Universe has always
> existed carries equal merit.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> SO THE ARGUEMENT FOR A GOD/CREATOR IS SELF DEFEATING.

Those who choose to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have indeed
died to self.

> Each hypothesis carries equal weight and they negate each
> other perfectly.

Withour the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> So the only logical thing is to believe in neither.

That is not what I discern.

For this you will be in my prayers, dear JT whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
them.
But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
want them to.

What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
theology ..

JT

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Faith in LORD Jesus Christ

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> >> Universe and all living creatures.

> > ... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
> > space-time continuum.
> >
> >> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> >> all this has been created then what created God?

> > Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:
> >

> Belief arises from faith in empty hypotheses

Incorrect.

> , and those who spout them.

Incorrect.

> Your faith is an expression of your anger and frustration at your
> failure to grow up and grasp realities that are common to all
> functionally adult human beings.

Incorrect.

> Your vendetta against alt.atheism is an
> expression of your bitterness and jealousy at our capability of
> independent thought.

Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> If you need help, place
> your trust in clinical psychologists and the medicines they may see fit
> to prescribe.

Faith in LORD Jesus Christ has been more effective.

You will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Amen.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The Truth

wrote:

> Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
> and the Tooth Fairy.

Such are the children of parents who would teach their children such
things.

> They can even tell you elaborate details about
> them.

Not in my experience.

> But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
> want them to.

Correct.

> What you believe to be true is irrelevent.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> All that matters is what is
> true.

Correct.

> It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

> There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
> them are beyond our reach.

.... not for those who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus, Who is the
source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> False answers to these questions is called
> theology ..

May you find the true answers through LORD Christ Jesus.

For this you will be in my prayers, dear JT whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message

>> Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
>> and the Tooth Fairy.

> Such are the children of parents who would teach their children such
> things.
>
>> They can even tell you elaborate details about
>> them.

> Not in my experience.
>
>> But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
>> want them to.

> Correct.
>
>> What you believe to be true is irrelevent.

> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
>> All that matters is what is
>> true.

> Correct.
>
>> It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

> "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
>> There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
>> them are beyond our reach.

> ... not for those who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus, Who is the
> source of all knowledge and wisdom.

So why didnt he pass any of this infinite knowledge and wisdom to world when
he was supposedly here 2000 years ago?
He did not utter one word of knowledge that was unknown at the time. Not one
scientific fact, not one idea of how to heal the sick, not one idea on how
to feed the world - nothing.
He supposedly performed a few miracles that saved the odd individual or gave
5000 one meal but what would have been truly miraculous is if he had given
one clue as to the causes of the suffering he found.

>> False answers to these questions is called
>> theology ..

> May you find the true answers through LORD Christ Jesus.

he didnt give much away the first time around

> For this you will be in my prayers, dear JT whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.
>
> Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
> cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
> during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
> the LORD has reshaped me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew
> http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

ORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>> All that matters is what is
>> true.

> Correct.

Here is the truth. Your god does
not exist. Its provaIS THERE A GOD?
Strong Atheism's answer.

A BASIC DEFINITION OF GOD.

The general overarching definition of god as per
the major religions of the world is:

A. God is personal, God has will and consciousness.
B. God has free will.
C. God is the creator of all.
D. God is omnipotent.
E. God is omnibenevolent.
F. God is omniscient.
G. God is that which nothing more powerful
can be imagined.

These are the basic attributes that can be claimed
for the god of orthodox Judaism, Christianity,
Islam, and Hinduism.

Omnibenevolence and omniscience are actually
logically derivable from the claimed attribute of
omnipotence and so aren't not truly independent
attributes, and may be considered special aspects
of omnipotence.

There are other attributes of god, that he is the
only such god, that he is is immortal and that
god has always existed that are not important
for this discussion and for now, can be ignored.
They are secondary arguments and are for the most
part not foundational or truly necessary, except
those that can be logically derived from the
attributes listed above.

A CLASS OF GODS

It is important to note here that this is a
definition not for a particular god, but an
entire class of gods.
Sub-theories about god are not important here.
Christianity claims one may attain salvation
only through Jesus, Islam claims the Christian
dogma that Jesus was the son of god is
blasphemous.

Ideas like this though, are of little importance
to the overarching and general claims made for a
personal, creator, omni-everything god. I have
coined a term, The Grand God of Grand Theologies
for this sort of god, this sort of theological
system of expansive claims for god.
Grand theologies are those theologies that have
adopted this class of god as their basic
attributes concerning the nature of god. But it
is important to remember here that what is being
discussed here is a class of gods, not particular
gods or specific gods.

THE FOUR GREAT THEOLOGICAL TRADITIONS

Again, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism hold
to this basic Grand God and are typical Grand
Theologies holding to this basic class of god as
their basic definitions of what god is at god's
most basic level.

A big problem with this class of gods is, it
collapses rather easily into internal self-
contradiction.

THE PROBLEM OF EVIL.

The problem of evil was first written down by
Epicurus in about the third century BCE.

Today's formulation is:
A. God is defined as omnipotent;
B. and as omnibenevolent.
C. Evil exists.
D. God therefore, is not omnipotent as claimed.
E. Or God is not omnibenevolent as claimed.
F. Or god is neither omnipotent or
omnibenevolent.
G. Or god is not existant.

THE FREE WILL DEFENSE

The free will defense of the problem of evil goes
back to St. Augustine who popularized it. It is
still popular, and is championed most notably
today by Alvin Plantinga, but also by other
theologians.

God gave man free will. Man freely chooses to do
evil. Ability to do evil is less evil than
lacking free will.

THE FREE WILL DEFENSE DEBUNKED.

God has free will.
God is omnibenevolent, he has a good nature
incapable of doing evil.

A. If god can have free will, and a good nature,
this good nature is not allowed to count
against god's free will.
B. Nor is god's lack of ability to do evil
allowed to count against god's omnipotence.
C. Likewise, man could easily have a god like
free will and a god like good nature.
D. Inabilty then to do evil would no more count
against man's free will than it does for god's
free will.
E. If so, it also counts against god's free will
and god does not have free will as claimed.
F. If god does not have absolute and total free
will, thus free will is not a true necessity
at all.
F. If god is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, and
can give man a god like free will and a
god-like good nature incapable of moral evil,
god must do so or god is not moral, not
omnibenevolent.
G. Evil exists because he allows it to.

So free will does not exist, or it does and we can
have a god like free will and a god like good
nature. Either way, free will cannot explain away
the existence of evil. This free will defense
then, is a failed argument.

OMNISCIENCE VERSUS CREATORHOOD OF GOD

God is defined as creator of all in most
religions.
And god is claimed to be omniscient, all knowing.

A. God created the Universe and all in it.
B. God is omniscient, all knowing, he knows all
in the Universe and he knows the future of the
Universe and its contents.
C. If god creates a Universe, he will know that
in 13 billion years this Universe will have a
man named John Smith in it.
D. If John Smith is good and saved, or evil and
damned, God will know that.
E. As he knows that the Universe in its present
state will have a John Smith, god may then
contemplate the future state of Smith and
decide if he will tolerate an evil Smith.
F. If yes, Smith will be evil only because of a
specific personal and will choice made solely
by god.
G. If Smith is evil, then evil exists solely
because of a choice made by god. In fact all
moral evil done by creations of god will be
evil and do evil only because of personal and
willful creations of god allowing evil acts
to be done, by direct decision of god.
H. If evil exists in a world with an omniscient
creator god, it is solely and only because
god allows evil.
I. If evil exists solely because of personal
choices of god, god then is not as defined,
omnibenevolent.
J. Man and any other sentient being in such a
Universe cannot have any free will, not even
in principle. A Universe with a god that
creates all and knows all precludes free will
for all beings god creates in the strongest
possible manner.

The Grand God of Grand
Theology is thus self destroying, it is
incoherent and contradictory as a theory
and such a god is impossible.

THE SITUATION SO FAR.

1. A minimalistic class of gods is defined, this
Grand God has been defined here with as few
terms as possible.
2. The problem of evil dooms such a claimed god.
3. The attempted defense, free will is fatally
flawed. God's good nature and free will doom
claims free will makes evil necessary for man
to have free will.
4. Omniscience and creatorhood of god further
doom claims of god's omnibenevolence and
man's free will free will cannot exist for
man. All evil is the direct and knowing
creation of god contradicting claims of
omnibenevolence.
5. Since Free will for man is totally impossible,
free will cannot be a good quality, much less
necessary.

Here, the Grand God of Grand Theology has
collapsed. As has Grand Theology. As pointed out,
this destroys the claims and viability of an
entire class of possible gods, all secondary and
tertiary claims for such a god of this class also
fail, as do dogmas or secondary or tertiary
claims.

If a these Grand Gods cannot exist as defined,
specific gods cannot, nor can claims such as this
or that Grand God sent this or that revelation to
man or some prophet or did this or that.

God is thus disproven and is utter irrelevant
to anything real and existant.

***********

ble

--

So you want to fight the Master!
First you must fight my brother Chang!

Cheerful Charlie

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Torch wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
> >> and the Tooth Fairy.

> > Such are the children of parents who would teach their children such
> > things.
> >
> >> They can even tell you elaborate details about
> >> them.

> > Not in my experience.
> >
> >> But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
> >> want them to.

> > Correct.
> >
> >> What you believe to be true is irrelevent.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> >> All that matters is what is
> >> true.

> > Correct.
> >
> >> It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >> There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
> >> them are beyond our reach.

> > ... not for those who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus, Who is the
> > source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> So why didnt he pass any of this infinite knowledge and wisdom to world when
> he was supposedly here 2000 years ago?

HE did.

> He did not utter one word of knowledge that was unknown at the time.

Actually, HE did.

> Not one
> scientific fact, not one idea of how to heal the sick, not one idea on how
> to feed the world - nothing.

Actually, HE did.

> He supposedly performed a few miracles that saved the odd individual or gave
> 5000 one meal but what would have been truly miraculous is if he had given
> one clue as to the causes of the suffering he found.

Actually, HE gave more than clues.

> >> False answers to these questions is called
> >> theology ..

> > May you find the true answers through LORD Christ Jesus.

> he didnt give much away the first time around

HE did and continues to do so for those with discerning hearts.

"It is done." -- LORD Jesus Christ

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Steve O wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> > Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
> > last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.
> >

> You really don't know very much about your own bible, do you?

The Holy Bible is HIS Word and not mine.

> Thomas, according to your book of fables, never doubted the existence of
> God, or Jesus.

It is clear indicated that Thomas believed only what he saw.

> What he did doubt was that his christ had risen from the dead.

Thomas doubted what he did not see.

It is written that when told about the risen Christ Jesus, he replied
that he would not believe it until he had placed his hand into HIS side
and finger through the holes of HIS hands.

> This does not make him an atheist.

Thomas stopped being an atheist when he declared:

"My LORD and my GOD!" upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus.

Indeed, Jesus affirmed that it was the seeing that led to Thomas
believing by HIS saying, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet
believe."

> >> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

> > The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> In that case your lord has a problem in understanding the simplest concepts
> of the bible.

My LORD is the living Word of GOD.

You will be in my prayers, dear Steve whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Steve O wrote:
>> >
>> > Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
>> > last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.
>> >

>> You really don't know very much about your own bible, do you?

> The Holy Bible is HIS Word and not mine.

Whatever.
Either way, you still don't know much about it.
Aren't you supposed to read it or something?

>> Thomas, according to your book of fables, never doubted the existence of
>> God, or Jesus.

> It is clear indicated that Thomas believed only what he saw.

He was (allegedly) a follower, a disciple of Jesus, he never doubted the
existence of God.

>> What he did doubt was that his christ had risen from the dead.

> Thomas doubted what he did not see.
>
> It is written that when told about the risen Christ Jesus, he replied
> that he would not believe it until he had placed his hand into HIS side
> and finger through the holes of HIS hands.

Yea, verily so it is written.

>> This does not make him an atheist.

> Thomas stopped being an atheist when he declared:

When did he start?
An atheist is someone who lacks a belief in a God or gods.
At which point did Thomas not believe in God?

> "My LORD and my GOD!" upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus.

Look, you don't seem to get it do you?
You have the same lack of understanding of the bible as any theist.
(atheists understand it perfectly well - you are the guys who are in dispute
with each other over its meaning)
Thomas was a good jew - he followed jewish tradition and he believed in the
jewish God.
He desided to follow Jesus, and was told that Jesus was the Son of God and
would rise after his death.
Following the crucifixion - he refused to believe that Christ had risen from
the dead until he saw him with his own eyes.
This did not detract from his faith in God - it detracted from his faith in
Jesus.

> Indeed, Jesus affirmed that it was the seeing that led to Thomas
> believing by HIS saying, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet
> believe."

Yeah, sure.

>> > The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

>> In that case your lord has a problem in understanding the simplest
>> concepts
>> of the bible.

> My LORD is the living Word of GOD.

Words aren't alive.
Even if they were, the words in yiour bible have been dead for nearly 2000
years.

Would you mind if I told you to **** off with your prayers?

Would you mind if I told God to **** off too?

> Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
> those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
> (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

This "glow" thing worries me a little.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Steve O wrote:

groups.com...

wrote:

>>>The Holy Bible is HIS Word and not mine.

>>Whatever.

> It would be your choice to disregard the truth.

So, Chung, when are you going to kick off the dust as a testimony to us?

<snip anti-Biblical ravings>

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> DanielSan wrote:
>
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

legroups.com...

wrote:

>>>It would be your choice to disregard the truth.

>>So, Chung, when are you going to kick off the dust as a testimony to us?

> When the LORD calls me home to HIM.

That's not what the Bible commands you to do. Maybe you need to reread
Matthew.

<snip>

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

DanielSan wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > DanielSan wrote:
> legroups.com...

> >>So, Chung, when are you going to kick off the dust as a testimony to us?

> > When the LORD calls me home to HIM.

> That's not what the Bible commands you to do.

The LORD has issued two commands on which "all the laws of the prophets
hang."

(1) Love GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

(2) Love others as you would love yourself.

It is the latter command that would have me not abandon the LORD's
purpose for me here.

> Maybe you need to reread Matthew.

HIS Word is in my heart as a fount of living water.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> DanielSan wrote:
>
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

oglegroups.com...

wrote:

>>>When the LORD calls me home to HIM.

>>That's not what the Bible commands you to do.

> The LORD has issued two commands on which "all the laws of the prophets
> hang."
>
> (1) Love GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>
> (2) Love others as you would love yourself.
>
> It is the latter command that would have me not abandon the LORD's
> purpose for me here.

But, if you loved us so much, you would not seek to convert us.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites. You traverse sea and
land to make one convert, and when that happens you make him a child of
Gehenna twice as much as yourselves." (Matt 23:10)

>>Maybe you need to reread Matthew.

> HIS Word is in my heart as a fount of living water.

Thus, he ignores the word of God in seeking to make one convert.
Therefore, Chung is a "hypocrite" in every biblical sense.

<snip>

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

DanielSan wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > DanielSan wrote:
> oglegroups.com...

> >>That's not what the Bible commands you to do.

> > The LORD has issued two commands on which "all the laws of the prophets
> > hang."
> >
> > (1) Love GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
> >
> > (2) Love others as you would love yourself.
> >
> > It is the latter command that would have me not abandon the LORD's
> > purpose for me here.

> But, if you loved us so much, you would not seek to convert us.

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to convert/convince
as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen.

> "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites. You traverse sea and
> land to make one convert, and when that happens you make him a child of
> Gehenna twice as much as yourselves." (Matt 23:10)

Actually, the 10th verse of Matthew 23 is as follows:

"Nor are you to be called 'teacher' for you have one Teacher, the
Christ."

Yes, the LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.

All the glory belongs to HIM.

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

> >>Maybe you need to reread Matthew.

> > HIS Word is in my heart as a fount of living water.

> Thus, he ignores the word of God in seeking to make one convert.
> Therefore, Chung is a "hypocrite" in every biblical sense.
>
> <snip>
>
> --
>
> ************************************************** **
> * DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> DanielSan wrote:
>
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

. ..

wrote:

>>>The LORD has issued two commands on which "all the laws of the prophets
>>>hang."
>>>
>>>(1) Love GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>>>
>>>(2) Love others as you would love yourself.
>>>
>>>It is the latter command that would have me not abandon the LORD's
>>>purpose for me here.

>>But, if you loved us so much, you would not seek to convert us.

> The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to convert/convince
> as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen.

Then you read the "Lord's" purpose wrong. We don't want information.
We've all the information we already need from folks more intelligent
than you.

>>"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites. You traverse sea and
>>land to make one convert, and when that happens you make him a child of
>>Gehenna twice as much as yourselves." (Matt 23:10)

> Actually, the 10th verse of Matthew 23 is as follows:
>
> "Nor are you to be called 'teacher' for you have one Teacher, the
> Christ."

I meant the 15th verse.

I was tired last night; my apologies. Now, do the Lord's work; follow
the Bible; and leave us alone.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

DanielSan wrote:
> I meant the 15th verse.
>
> I was tired last night; my apologies. Now, do the Lord's work; follow
> the Bible; and leave us alone.

The Lord doesn't know the word "tired" and thinks any christians
who use the word are copping out. You're going to Hell if you
**** up again.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Christ Jesus is the Truth

wrote:

> Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
> and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
> them.
> But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
> want them to.

Correct

> What you believe to be true is irrelevent.

Actually, if what you believe **is** the truth, it is relevant.

> All that matters is what is
> true.

Correct.

All that matters is **the** truth.

> It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

It is the only hope for our souls.

> There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
> them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
> theology ..

The truth is Christ Jesus.

"I am the way, **the** truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen and amen ! ! !

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Global Earthquake Advisory for 03/29/06

Al wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> >> Universe and all living creatures.

> > ... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
> > space-time continuum.
> >
> >> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> >> all this has been created then what created God?

> > Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:
> >
> > "I am the Alpha and the Omega, Who is, and Who was, and is to come, the
> > Almighty." -- LORD GOD
> >
> >> You can then argue that God has just always existed and was not
> >> created.

> > The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and neither to argue or
> > convince as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen described in Revelation
> > 6.
> >
> >> But if you argue this then the proposition that the Universe has always
> >> existed carries equal merit.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> >> SO THE ARGUEMENT FOR A GOD/CREATOR IS SELF DEFEATING.

> > Those who choose to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have indeed
> > died to self.
> >
> >> Each hypothesis carries equal weight and they negate each
> >> other perfectly.

> > Withour the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> >> So the only logical thing is to believe in neither.

> > That is not what I discern.
> >
> > For this you will be in my prayers, dear JT whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.
> >
> > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.
> >

> This SHIT, in a Cardiology group, really ought to stop. No wonder this
> guy is unable to get through hospital doors (except maybe as a psych
> patient).

Sorry these my posts have been bothering you so terribly. Please
forgive all my iniquities.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The Power of the Truth

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> >> Universe and all living creatures.

> > ... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
> > space-time continuum.
> >
> >> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> >> all this has been created then what created God?

> > Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:
> >

> Belief arises from faith in empty hypotheses, and those who spout them.

Belief arising from faith in the truth confers eternal life.

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

wbarwell wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> >> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

> > The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.
> >

> Your lord doesn't even exist.
> You are delusional.

Through HIM all things have been and continue to be made. The LORD
exists. Everything He has made, including you, proves this.

> IS THERE A GOD?
> Strong Atheism's answer.

Without the LORD, nothing stands.

> A BASIC DEFINITION OF GOD.
>
> The general overarching definition of god as per
> the major religions of the world is:
>
> A. God is personal, God has will and consciousness.
> B. God has free will.
> C. God is the creator of all.
> D. God is omnipotent.
> E. God is omnibenevolent.
> F. God is omniscient.
> G. God is that which nothing more powerful
> can be imagined.

GOD is also infinitely greater than all of our attempts to define HIM.

> These are the basic attributes that can be claimed
> for the god of orthodox Judaism, Christianity,
> Islam, and Hinduism.

The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> Omnibenevolence and omniscience are actually
> logically derivable from the claimed attribute of
> omnipotence and so aren't not truly independent
> attributes, and may be considered special aspects
> of omnipotence.

That is not what I discern.

> There are other attributes of god, that he is the
> only such god, that he is is immortal and that
> god has always existed that are not important
> for this discussion and for now, can be ignored.

Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> They are secondary arguments and are for the most
> part not foundational or truly necessary, except
> those that can be logically derived from the
> attributes listed above.

That is not what I discern.

> A CLASS OF GODS
>
> It is important to note here that this is a
> definition not for a particular god, but an
> entire class of gods.

There is no other like LORD GOD Almighty.

> Sub-theories about god are not important here.
> Christianity claims one may attain salvation
> only through Jesus, Islam claims the Christian
> dogma that Jesus was the son of god is
> blasphemous.

Actually, the Holy Quran, guidance from GOD through the angel Gabriel,
who heralded the birth of Immanuel, identifies Christ Jesus as son of
Mary, prophet of GOD who possessed with power of the Holy Spirit.

In essence, the Holy Quran also proclaims that Christ Jesus is GOD the
Son because only the Son of GOD can have the power of the Holy Spirit.

Truth is simple.

> Ideas like this though, are of little importance
> to the overarching and general claims made for a
> personal, creator, omni-everything god. I have
> coined a term, The Grand God of Grand Theologies
> for this sort of god, this sort of theological
> system of expansive claims for god.

It would be your choice to make an idol for worship.

> Grand theologies are those theologies that have
> adopted this class of god as their basic
> attributes concerning the nature of god. But it
> is important to remember here that what is being
> discussed here is a class of gods, not particular
> gods or specific gods.

Because there is only one true GOD and HE is LORD GOD Almighty...

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

.... this feeble attempt to prove that LORD GOD Almighty does not exist
fails.

"A house built on sand will not stand."

You will remain in my prayers, dear Charlie whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

wbarwell wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> >> All that matters is what is
> >> true.

> > Correct.

> Here is the truth.

LORD Jesus Christ is the truth:

"I am the way, **the** truth, and the life" -- LORD Almighty GOD

> Your god does not exist.

Through HIM all things have been and continue to be made. The LORD
exists. Everything HE has made, including you, proves this.

> Its provaIS THERE A GOD?
> Strong Atheism's answer.

Without the LORD, nothing stands.

> A BASIC DEFINITION OF GOD.
>
> The general overarching definition of god as per
> the major religions of the world is:
>
> A. God is personal, God has will and consciousness.
> B. God has free will.
> C. God is the creator of all.
> D. God is omnipotent.
> E. God is omnibenevolent.
> F. God is omniscient.
> G. God is that which nothing more powerful
> can be imagined.

GOD is also infinitely greater than all of our attempts to define HIM.

> These are the basic attributes that can be claimed
> for the god of orthodox Judaism, Christianity,
> Islam, and Hinduism.

The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> Omnibenevolence and omniscience are actually
> logically derivable from the claimed attribute of
> omnipotence and so aren't not truly independent
> attributes, and may be considered special aspects
> of omnipotence.

That is not what I discern.

> There are other attributes of god, that he is the
> only such god, that he is is immortal and that
> god has always existed that are not important
> for this discussion and for now, can be ignored.

Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> They are secondary arguments and are for the most
> part not foundational or truly necessary, except
> those that can be logically derived from the
> attributes listed above.

That is not what I discern.

> A CLASS OF GODS
>
> It is important to note here that this is a
> definition not for a particular god, but an
> entire class of gods.

There is no other like LORD GOD Almighty.

> Sub-theories about god are not important here.
> Christianity claims one may attain salvation
> only through Jesus, Islam claims the Christian
> dogma that Jesus was the son of god is
> blasphemous.

Actually, the Holy Quran, guidance from GOD through the angel Gabriel,
who heralded the birth of Immanuel, identifies Christ Jesus as son of
Mary, prophet of GOD who possessed with power of the Holy Spirit.

In essence, the Holy Quran also proclaims that Christ Jesus is GOD the
Son because only the Son of GOD can have the power of the Holy Spirit.

Truth is simple.

> Ideas like this though, are of little importance
> to the overarching and general claims made for a
> personal, creator, omni-everything god. I have
> coined a term, The Grand God of Grand Theologies
> for this sort of god, this sort of theological
> system of expansive claims for god.

It would be your choice to make an idol for worship.

> Grand theologies are those theologies that have
> adopted this class of god as their basic
> attributes concerning the nature of god. But it
> is important to remember here that what is being
> discussed here is a class of gods, not particular
> gods or specific gods.

Because there is only one true GOD and HE is LORD GOD Almighty...

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

.... this feeble attempt to prove that LORD GOD Almighty does not exist
fails.

"A house built on sand will not stand."

You will remain in my prayers, dear Charlie whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.

Ace Berserker wrote:

> >Without the LORD, there are no moral obligations.

> But isn't Exodus 35:2 the "word of the LORD", Andy? Don't we blindly
> have to follow the "word" to the letter?

Those who are walking with Christ are following HIS two commandments on
which all the laws of the prophets hang.

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Ace Berserker wrote:
> >> I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2
> >> clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to
> >> kill him myself?

> > Without the LORD, there are no moral obligations.

> Nym-shifting cocksucker! FOAD!

Sorry the advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
inquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Robyn whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

DanielSan wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > DanielSan wrote:

> . ..

> >>But, if you loved us so much, you would not seek to convert us.

> > The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to convert/convince
> > as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen.

> Then you read the "Lord's" purpose wrong.

Discerning the LORD's purpose comes not from reading but from living.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ, the living
Word of GOD.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Daniel whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:45:18 -0500 "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote truthfully:
> >
> >Because there is only one true GOD and HE is LORD GOD Almighty...
> >
> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >... this feeble attempt to prove that LORD GOD Almighty does not exist

fails.

> >"A house built on sand will not stand."
> >
> >You will remain in my prayers, dear Charlie whom I love, in Jesus'
> >most precious and holy name.
> >
> >May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
> >the following written on HIS thigh:
> >
> >"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

> Nah

Perhaps you will change your tune if the LORD realizes the possibility
of leveling everything with a global earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS
infinite will.

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to convert/convince
>>>as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen.

>>Then you read the "Lord's" purpose wrong.

> Discerning the LORD's purpose comes not from reading but from living.

Then get a life. Preferably one *AWAY* from the computer.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

DanielSan wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > DanielSan wrote:
> . ..

> >>Then you read the "Lord's" purpose wrong.

> > Discerning the LORD's purpose comes not from reading but from living.

> Then get a life.

Have it.

"I am the way, the truth, and **the** life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

> Preferably one *AWAY* from the computer.

The LORD gives me the few seconds I need to post here each day.

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart,
soul, mind, and strength.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian

Default Was " Creation"

>Was " Creation"

>Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
>and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
>them.
>But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
>want them to.
>
>What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
>true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet
>
>There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
>them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
>theology ..
>
>JT

JT,

I can understand your reasoning here, since "theology" covers many
different contradictory religions.

A good strong basis for any true religion would be to verify
everything you can. The Bible invites you to do just that. 1 Th 5:21,

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)

The Bible wants you to study the Bible, then reason on what you have
read and researched. Pr 14:15,

"Only a simpleton believes everything he's told! A prudent man
understands the need for proof." (Living Bible)

Acts 17:2,

"And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three
Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures," ( (NASB)

Yes, don't condemn the true religion because of the many false ones.
Let each one justify themselves after careful scrutiny.

Is this not a fair and reasonable approach to find truth?

Sincerely, James

***********************************
Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to the authorized source:
http://www.watchtower.org
***********************************

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

John Jacobson wrote:

> James > wrote in message
> >
> > Let each one justify themselves after careful scrutiny.
> >
> > Is this not a fair and reasonable approach to find truth?

> This was precisely what led me out of Christianity. When you apply the
> principles laid out in the Bible to the Bible itself, it comes up lacking. For
> example (one out of tens of thousands), the New Testament says that you will be
> able to know believers by their love, and that you can know a man's heart by
> his fruits, yet in the Old Testament the Isrealites go on killing and looting
> rampages under God's direct order.

Actually no Isrealites in the Old testament claimed to follow the
teachings of LORD Jesus Christ.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." --LORD Jesus Christ

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian

What's so funny about peace, love and James >
posting the following on Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:12:16 -0400 iin
alt.atheism?

>>Was " Creation"

>>Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
>>and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
>>them.
>>But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
>>want them to.
>>
>>What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
>>true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet
>>
>>There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
>>them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
>>theology ..
>>
>>JT

>JT,
>
>I can understand your reasoning here, since "theology" covers many
>different contradictory religions.
>
>A good strong basis for any true religion would be to verify
>everything you can. The Bible invites you to do just that. 1 Th 5:21,
>
>"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)
>
>The Bible wants you to study the Bible, then reason on what you have
>read and researched. Pr 14:15,
>
>"Only a simpleton believes everything he's told! A prudent man
>understands the need for proof." (Living Bible)
>
>Acts 17:2,
>
>"And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three
>Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures," ( (NASB)
>
>Yes, don't condemn the true religion because of the many false ones.
>Let each one justify themselves after careful scrutiny.
>
>Is this not a fair and reasonable approach to find truth?

I took that approach. It's why I'm an atheist.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Douglas Berry wrote:

> What's so funny about peace, love and James >
> posting the following on Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:12:16 -0400 iin
> alt.atheism?
>
> >>Was " Creation"

> >>Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
> >>and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
> >>them.
> >>But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
> >>want them to.
> >>
> >>What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
> >>true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet
> >>
> >>There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
> >>them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
> >>theology ..
> >>
> >>JT

> >JT,
> >
> >I can understand your reasoning here, since "theology" covers many
> >different contradictory religions.
> >
> >A good strong basis for any true religion would be to verify
> >everything you can. The Bible invites you to do just that. 1 Th 5:21,
> >
> >"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)
> >
> >The Bible wants you to study the Bible, then reason on what you have
> >read and researched. Pr 14:15,
> >
> >"Only a simpleton believes everything he's told! A prudent man
> >understands the need for proof." (Living Bible)
> >
> >Acts 17:2,
> >
> >"And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three
> >Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures," ( (NASB)
> >
> >Yes, don't condemn the true religion because of the many false ones.
> >Let each one justify themselves after careful scrutiny.
> >
> >Is this not a fair and reasonable approach to find truth?

> I took that approach. It's why I'm an atheist.

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- Archetypal atheist "Doubting" Thomas upon
rejecting atheism

"Blessed are those who do not see and yet believe." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen and amen !

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM, dear Douglas whom I love, in