Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rubenesque sandwich pix

Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
didn't.

http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg

--
modom

"My baby's got no clothes
'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

-- Chuck E. Weiss
Posted to rec.food.cooking

modom wrote:
> Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
> beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
> didn't.
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg
>
> --
> modom

Looks pretty dang tasty to me! What's the glob of stuff in the middle
of the plate?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
modom > wrote:

> Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
> beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
> didn't.
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg
>
> --
> modom

Does that have kraut in it?
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8 Mar 2006 18:15:15 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> wrote:

>modom wrote:
>> Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
>> beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
>> didn't.
>>
>> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg
>>
>> --
>> modom
>>

>Looks pretty dang tasty to me! What's the glob of stuff in the middle
>of the plate?

A little mustard glob and a companion horseradish glob.
--
modom

"My baby's got no clothes
'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

-- Chuck E. Weiss
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:40:58 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>In article >,
> modom > wrote:
>
>> Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
>> beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
>> didn't.
>>
>> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg
>>

>Does that have kraut in it?

Yes.
--
modom

"My baby's got no clothes
'Cause she's makin' chicken soup."

-- Chuck E. Weiss

Posted to rec.food.cooking

modom wrote:
> On 8 Mar 2006 18:15:15 -0800, "itsjoannotjoann"
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg
> >>
> >> modom
> >>

> >Looks pretty dang tasty to me! What's the glob of stuff in the middle
> >of the plate?

> A little mustard glob and a companion horseradish glob.
> --
> modom

Oooooooh, ok. I'll take that!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

modom wrote:
> Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
> beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
> didn't.
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg

Screw the pickles. I'll have the other half of that sammich, please!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
projectile vomit chick > wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:10:22 -0600, in rec.food.cooking, modom
> > hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >Beat from work and hungry, I made a sandwich from leftover corned
> >beef and kraut on rye bread. Shoulda had better pickles. But I
> >didn't.
> >
> >http://i2.tinypic.com/r078qv.jpg

> Why is the plate so smeary looking? Do you ever wash those goddamned
> eyesores? It looks as though a Labrador Retriever slathered his
> tongue all over it before you slopped on the greasy sandwich and
> cumshot mayonnaise. Keep your dirty disgusting food porno shots to
> yourself.

Gee honey, I thought you liked dirty and disgusting things? ;-)

Cheers!
--
Peace, Om.