Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Beware of Faked Diploma Website or Vendor

Dear Friend,

At times it can be frustrating when you had the work experience but
lack the qualification and you miss the chance of a promotion or don't
land into the job you desire.
The Job Market is very lucrative out there based on the Salary review
in 2004:

Average starting
Salary
Salary Change from year before

Computer Engineering $53,117
+0.7%
Chemical Engineering $52,563
+2.5%
Electrical Engineering $49,926
-1.4%
Mechanical Engineering $49,088
+2.0%
Computer Science $48,656
+8.9%
Industrial/manuf. Engineering $48,283
+0.4%
Information Sciences $42,108
+2.6%
Accounting $42,045
+0.1%
Construction Sciences $41,232
-3.7%
Management Info Systems/
Biz Data Processing $41,103
+1.3%
Civil Engineering $41,046
-1.2%
Economics/Finance $40,596
+0.5%
Logistics/Materials Managements $40,484
+3.5%
Business admin $37,368
+2.0%
Nursing $37,253
-4.3%
Marketing $36,071
+1.0%
Liberal Arts Majors* $30,153
+3.5%
Elementary Teacher Education/ $27,317
-6.8%
Teacher Education
Psychology $25,032
-8.0%

*as a group
Source: NACE Winter 2004 Winter Survey

Some of us may resort to get a Diploma the easy way however please
beware as there are a lot of scammers out there no matter how
professional their websites look don't ever fall for it.

BEWARE before you decide to buy any fake diploma and transcript, please
read this ebook to prevent being rip off by diploma vendor.

I'm pleased to send you an ebook on "How to prevent getting scammed by
fake diploma websites?" , this ebook will enable you to distinguish a
genuine legitimate printer that is able to print an excellent diploma &
transcript, conversely you will also be able to identify scammers or
prevent your goodselves from getting rip off by them based on the
several tips I disclosed in the ebook.

It's an exclusive ebook that I believe that would be great help on your
quest to get a diploma & transcript.

Please send me an email I shall send you the ebook .

Appreciate your comments please do not hesitate to email me at
should you have any questions pertaining to
diplomas & transcript.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Michael De Martini