Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast this morning.

I managed two slices of whole wheat toast (dry) and three scrambled eggs.
First hard food (?) in days.

The nose isn't running nearly at all yet but maybe because I'm still
laying in bed propped up watching the morning news and usenetting.

Plus, I won my first game of PartyPoker Texas Hold 'Em (play dough).

The future is looking bright.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> I managed two slices of whole wheat toast (dry) and three scrambled eggs.
> First hard food (?) in days.
>
> The nose isn't running nearly at all yet but maybe because I'm still
> laying in bed propped up watching the morning news and usenetting.
>
> Plus, I won my first game of PartyPoker Texas Hold 'Em (play dough).
>
> The future is looking bright.
>
> Andy

I'm glad you are feeling better. We had fruit smoothies for breakfast.
I'm trying to convince DH that if he wants to drop a few pounds he
*must* not skip meals.