FoodBanter.com

-   -   Replacement handle for GE 18 Quart Roasters (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/82442-replacement-handle-ge-18-a.html)

[email protected] 08-02-2006 04:52 AM

Replacement handle for GE 18 Quart Roasters

Hello

Our church has several 18 Qt Roasters and we have broken the handle on
the lid on a couple of them. Does anybody know where we can get
replacement parts (in this case handles for the lids)?

Thanks for any help.

Scott

Nancy1[_1_] 08-02-2006 03:05 PM

wrote:
> Hello
>
> Our church has several 18 Qt Roasters and we have broken the handle on
> the lid on a couple of them. Does anybody know where we can get
> replacement parts (in this case handles for the lids)?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Scott

If you don't get help from GE, find a machine shop and see if they can
jerry rig something in place of the original handle(s).

N.