Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

Default How to use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate IN ONE DAY!

How to use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate IN ONE DAY!

I had to post this! It really works!

Uses of The 4th Dimension

----
The 4th Dimension is "The next step in Human Evolution".
The Currency of The 4th Dimension is: ENERGY

------------------------------

Since I discovered The 4th Dimension, one of the conclusions
I have reached is, The 4th Dimension is an infinite access to The
Truth.
Throughout this website, I use the term "I wish" - it is really a way
to voice a person's desire - and from the work I have done - it really
works.

>From the saying: "Ask and you shall receive", I have understood that

any
human being can make an infinity of "wishes" and receive The Truth
(the correct answer) to every question they may have, in the form of a
dream
- that same night.

A person is not limited to the proverbial "3 wishes".

------------------------------

Use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate

This is very easy to do - all you need to know is
The Truth of WHO your soulmate is.

The technique is called by MetaPhysicists:
"Programming your sleep"

To find your soulmate, do the following:

------------------------------

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
WHO IS MY SOULMATE?"

------------------------------

Go to sleep and you will get The Truth
in the form of a dream that night.

Once you find out The Truth, why waste anymore time?
When you wake up, go find "him" or "her" and be happy.

------------------------------

Tell at least two of your friends of this secret wisdom.

- Sweet Dreams
==

A Public Service Message from The Author of "Ueber Alles"

http://www.ueberalles.com/apublicservicemessage.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

morpheus
The 4th Dimension is "The next step in Human Evolution".
The Currency of The 4th Dimension is: ENERGY

LK

Yo, the 4th Dimension is TIME, geez

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> How to use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate IN ONE DAY!
>
> I had to post this! It really works!

and those two statements are enough to confirm its spam!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

"erics" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>

>> How to use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate IN ONE DAY!
>>
>> I had to post this! It really works!

> and those two statements are enough to confirm its spam!

The 4th dimension being time, well yes, you need some time to find your
soulmate. But more than a day!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

"Use the 4th. Dimension Luke!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

You can't even find the best performing stock of 2005. ;-)

> "Use the 4th. Dimension Luke!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

Add one more dimension and it might make for a great 60s band.

Oh well, I have one less bell to answer, I must be up, up and away, for
this is the age of Aquarius. After that, I might let the sunshine in.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pgluth1 wrote:
> Add one more dimension and it might make for a great 60s band.
>
> Oh well, I have one less bell to answer, I must be up, up and away, for
> this is the age of Aquarius. After that, I might let the sunshine in.

Or let your Hair down...
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

Hugh Laurie from House. So if I go "seek" him you sure I wont get
arrested as being a stalker or something?
carolyn

wrote:

> How to use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate IN ONE DAY!
>
> I had to post this! It really works!
>
> Uses of The 4th Dimension
>
> ----
> The 4th Dimension is "The next step in Human Evolution".
> The Currency of The 4th Dimension is: ENERGY
>
> ------------------------------
>

> Since I discovered The 4th Dimension, one of the conclusions
> I have reached is, The 4th Dimension is an infinite access to The
> Truth.
> Throughout this website, I use the term "I wish" - it is really a way
> to voice a person's desire - and from the work I have done - it really
> works.
>
>>From the saying: "Ask and you shall receive", I have understood that

> any
> human being can make an infinity of "wishes" and receive The Truth
> (the correct answer) to every question they may have, in the form of a
> dream
> - that same night.
>
> A person is not limited to the proverbial "3 wishes".
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate
>
> This is very easy to do - all you need to know is
> The Truth of WHO your soulmate is.
>
> The technique is called by MetaPhysicists:
> "Programming your sleep"
>
> To find your soulmate, do the following:
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
> "I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
> WHO IS MY SOULMATE?"
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Go to sleep and you will get The Truth
> in the form of a dream that night.
>
> Once you find out The Truth, why waste anymore time?
> When you wake up, go find "him" or "her" and be happy.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Tell at least two of your friends of this secret wisdom.

> - Sweet Dreams
> ==
>
> A Public Service Message from The Author of "Ueber Alles"

http://www.ueberalles.com/apublicservicemessage.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers

Lawyerkill wrote:
> morpheus
> The 4th Dimension is "The next step in Human Evolution".
> The Currency of The 4th Dimension is: ENERGY
>
> LK
>
> Yo, the 4th Dimension is TIME, geez

Actually, it's also a relational database package on the macintosh.
(not sure if it still exists though...last time I ever developed
anything with it was 12-13 years ago)

RM
--
www.reestitmutton.co.uk

Bringing you the best-value mobile phone contract deals in the UK
Presented the way it should be...in plain English