Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

Default Wayne Boatwright

Well, folks, it's that time once again for Wayne to change his e-mail addy.

Actually, it was at the suggestion of several rfc'ers that I not use an
address at my ISP. It was kind of someone here to extend an invitation to
Gmail, and I couldn't refuse.

Sooo...from here on in my new address will be:

wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com

You know what to do with the _at_.

Please update your e-mail addresses if you have mine, and I apologize for any
inconvenience it may have caused.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, folks, it's that time once again for Wayne to change his e-mail addy.
>
> Actually, it was at the suggestion of several rfc'ers that I not use an
> address at my ISP. It was kind of someone here to extend an invitation to
> Gmail, and I couldn't refuse.
>
> Sooo...from here on in my new address will be:
>
> wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com
>
> You know what to do with the _at_.
>
> Please update your e-mail addresses if you have mine, and I apologize for any
> inconvenience it may have caused.
>
> Thanks a bunch!

Don't know what time you changed it...
Did you get the jpegs I sent?

Cheers!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 16 Jan 2006 08:01:34p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
OmManiPadmeOmelet?

> In article 9>,
> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, folks, it's that time once again for Wayne to change his e-mail
>> addy.
>>
>> Actually, it was at the suggestion of several rfc'ers that I not use an
>> address at my ISP. It was kind of someone here to extend an invitation
>> to Gmail, and I couldn't refuse.
>>
>> Sooo...from here on in my new address will be:
>>
>> wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com
>>
>> You know what to do with the _at_.
>>
>> Please update your e-mail addresses if you have mine, and I apologize
>> for any inconvenience it may have caused.
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!

> Don't know what time you changed it...
> Did you get the jpegs I sent?
>
> Cheers!

Alas, I didn't receive them. They probably went to the address I had
prior to the more recent change which I think was about a week and a half
ago. It had been the previous one for quite some time. It was when I
made that change that folks convinced me to not use my ISP account.

Wayne Boatwright
Posted to rec.food.cooking
ensenadajim

On 17 Jan 2006 04:38:59 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon 16 Jan 2006 08:01:34p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>OmManiPadmeOmelet?
>
>> In article 9>,
>> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

>>> Sooo...from here on in my new address will be:
>>>
>>> wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com
>>>
>>> You know what to do with the _at_.
>>>
>>> Please update your e-mail addresses if you have mine, and I apologize
>>> for any inconvenience it may have caused.
>>>
>>> Thanks a bunch!

>> Don't know what time you changed it...
>> Did you get the jpegs I sent?
>>
>> Cheers!

>Alas, I didn't receive them. They probably went to the address I had
>prior to the more recent change which I think was about a week and a half
>ago. It had been the previous one for quite some time. It was when I
>made that change that folks convinced me to not use my ISP account.
>

>Wayne Boatwright

Wayne, unless you changed ISPs or deleted the previous account, they
should still be there.

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 17 Jan 2006 03:01:14a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
ensenadajim?

> On 17 Jan 2006 04:38:59 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon 16 Jan 2006 08:01:34p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>>OmManiPadmeOmelet?
>>
>>> In article 9>,
>>> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> snip

>>> Don't know what time you changed it...
>>> Did you get the jpegs I sent?
>>>
>>> Cheers!

>>Alas, I didn't receive them. They probably went to the address I had
>>prior to the more recent change which I think was about a week and a half
>>ago. It had been the previous one for quite some time. It was when I
>>made that change that folks convinced me to not use my ISP account.
>>

>>Wayne Boatwright

> Wayne, unless you changed ISPs or deleted the previous account, they
> should still be there.
>

> jim

Thanks for the thought, Jim, but I did delete the previous account.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Glitter Ninja

Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> writes:

>Actually, it was at the suggestion of several rfc'ers that I not use an
>address at my ISP.

What was up with your ISP? Or are you just avoiding spam?
Speaking of Gmail, I got a ton of invites. If anyone wants a Gmail
account, email me (my address is not munged) and I'll send you one.

Stacia

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 17 Jan 2006 09:13:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
Ninja?

> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> writes:
>
>>Actually, it was at the suggestion of several rfc'ers that I not use an
>>address at my ISP.

> What was up with your ISP? Or are you just avoiding spam?
> Speaking of Gmail, I got a ton of invites. If anyone wants a Gmail
> account, email me (my address is not munged) and I'll send you one.
>
> Stacia

Just avoiding spam.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬