Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The arrow sticking out of Bob Pastorio's heart

Foster wrote:

> Bob (this one) wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly. You remain in my prayers, dear
> >> Bob whom I love, in Jesus' name.
> >>
> >> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about

> > See what I mean...? Dr. Macro B. Chung strikes again.
> >
> > Pastorio

> He speaks (types) a lot of words but says nothing.

That would be the Bob Pastorio we know and love.

Despite the bluster, he remains in my prayers in Jesus' name.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Foster wrote:

> >>He speaks (types) a lot of words but says nothing.

> > That would be the Bob Pastorio we know and love.

> <LOL>

"Written laughter is silent despair"

Truth is simple.

You remain in my prayers, dear Bob whom I love, in Jesus' most precious
and holy name.