Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

Default rosemary garlic focaccia bread

The base recipe comes from The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook which is my
most beat up cookbook because i use it a lot when I have my bread machine up
and running (and now that I have one again, it's running a lot).

put ingredients in your bread machine in this order
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1 cup plus 2 tbl water
1 tbl olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups bread flour
1/2 tsp sugar
as much rosemary as you like (i only have dry right now so I used the better
part of a stalk)
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast

Run on the dough cycle.
Oil a pan (I have this 10 inch deep dish pizza stone from pampered chef, it's
the only thing I bught from them that I like and still use years later), drop
the dough in there, cover and let rise in a warm location until doubled in
size (I usually let it go for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how often I
remember to check on it).

make pokey indentations with your knuckles and brush liberally with olive oil
and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake at 400 for 35 minutes.

I'm going to run to the store and get some peppadews, olives, marinated garlic
and mozzarella and make a sandwich for david to celebrate his arrival. I
missed him.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking
hw

> I'm going to run to the store and get some peppadews, olives, marinated
> garlic
> and mozzarella and make a sandwich for david to celebrate his arrival. I
> missed him.
>
> --
> .:Heather:.

what's a peppadews?

Harriet & critters

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:45:29 GMT, The Bubbo >
wrote:

>The base recipe comes from The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook which is my
>most beat up cookbook because i use it a lot when I have my bread machine up
>and running (and now that I have one again, it's running a lot).
>

>--
>.:Heather:.
>www.velvet-c.com
>Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

Thanks. That focaccia looks well worth trying.

Kathy in NZ

Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

hw wrote:

>> I'm going to run to the store and get some peppadews, olives, marinated
>> garlic
>> and mozzarella and make a sandwich for david to celebrate his arrival. I
>> missed him.
>>
>> --
>> .:Heather:.

> what's a peppadews?
>
> Harriet & critters

they're these little marinated sweet red peppers at get from the olive bar at
the grocery near my house. They're kind of the shape and size of cherry
tomatoes but fatter and redder and hollow. If I'm lucky they'll have them
marinating with little balls of mozzarella. I intended to get over there today
but I've been sporting a wicked headache. Then david finally made it home and
I've been busy with that.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
S'mee

One time on Usenet, The Bubbo > said:

> The base recipe comes from The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook which is my
> most beat up cookbook because i use it a lot when I have my bread machine up
> and running (and now that I have one again, it's running a lot).

<snip>

This sounds really good, thank you, Heather... :-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

S'mee wrote:
> One time on Usenet, The Bubbo > said:
>
>> The base recipe comes from The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook which is my
>> most beat up cookbook because i use it a lot when I have my bread machine

up
>> and running (and now that I have one again, it's running a lot).

> <snip>
>
> This sounds really good, thank you, Heather... :-)

In a few minutes i'm going to go make the dough for cinnamon rolls so I can
get them ready and let them rise over night and bake them for breakfast. Then
tomorrow I will make pumpkin bread in the machine.

This is the kind of welcome he gets because I like him and I haven't seen him
since he dropped me off at the airport monday.
--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
S'mee

One time on Usenet, The Bubbo > said:
> S'mee wrote:
> > One time on Usenet, The Bubbo > said:

> >> The base recipe comes from The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook which is my
> >> most beat up cookbook because i use it a lot when I have my bread machine up
> >> and running (and now that I have one again, it's running a lot).

> > <snip>
> >
> > This sounds really good, thank you, Heather... :-)

> In a few minutes i'm going to go make the dough for cinnamon rolls so I can
> get them ready and let them rise over night and bake them for breakfast. Then
> tomorrow I will make pumpkin bread in the machine.

Ooooh, could you please share your details for those cinnamon
roles? I have a really yummy caramel sauce recipe for those, but
I don't have a roll recipe. One for the bread machine would be
great! Thanks in advance!

> This is the kind of welcome he gets because I like him and I haven't seen him
> since he dropped me off at the airport monday.

You're a nice person -- have a good time... :-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:30:04 GMT, "hw" > wrote:

>> I'm going to run to the store and get some peppadews, olives, marinated
>> garlic
>> and mozzarella and make a sandwich for david to celebrate his arrival. I
>> missed him.
>>
>> --
>> .:Heather:.

>what's a peppadews?
>
>Harriet & critters

Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and vodka.....

Kids drink it alot.. ;o)
<rj>