Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Default Baked bacon last night

Getting ready to scramble eggs. Baked biscuits (yes, they came from a can,
thank you, Pillsbury dough boy). I have shredded cheddar. Breakfast will
be bacon, egg & cheese biscuits. Happy New Year to everyone!

Jill <--still sipping the last of the champagne but wishing she had a *big*
glass of iced cold milk right about now

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> Getting ready to scramble eggs. Baked biscuits (yes, they came from

> can, thank you, Pillsbury dough boy). I have shredded cheddar.
> Breakfast will be bacon, egg & cheese biscuits. Happy New Year to
> everyone!
>
> Jill <--still sipping the last of the champagne but wishing she had a
> *big* glass of iced cold milk right about now

Jill,

If it's not too late, after you cook the bacon, medium dice a medium
(depending on the eggs) onion and cook them in the bacon grease until
"just right," then addd the scrambled eggs and assemble.

Eggs and champagne don't go together?

Happy 2006,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Andy wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Getting ready to scramble eggs. Baked biscuits (yes, they came from
>> a can, thank you, Pillsbury dough boy). I have shredded cheddar.
>> Breakfast will be bacon, egg & cheese biscuits. Happy New Year to
>> everyone!
>>
>> Jill <--still sipping the last of the champagne but wishing she had a
>> *big* glass of iced cold milk right about now

> Jill,
>
> If it's not too late, after you cook the bacon, medium dice a medium
> (depending on the eggs) onion and cook them in the bacon grease until
> "just right," then addd the scrambled eggs and assemble.
>
> Eggs and champagne don't go together?
>
> Happy 2006,
>
> Andy

I baked the bacon on a slotted broiler pan but I think I can reserve some of
the grease for the eggs

Of course eggs and champagne go together, but I'm craving a big glass of icy
cold milk!

Happy 2006 to you, too!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Andy <q> wrote in :

> "jmcquown" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Getting ready to scramble eggs. Baked biscuits (yes, they came from

>> can, thank you, Pillsbury dough boy). I have shredded cheddar.
>> Breakfast will be bacon, egg & cheese biscuits. Happy New Year to
>> everyone!
>>
>> Jill <--still sipping the last of the champagne but wishing she had

>> *big* glass of iced cold milk right about now

> Jill,
>
> If it's not too late, after you cook the bacon, medium dice a medium
> (depending on the eggs) onion and cook them in the bacon grease until
> "just right," then addd the scrambled eggs and assemble.
>
> Eggs and champagne don't go together?
>
> Happy 2006,
>
> Andy

I uh, kinda/sorta missed "last night" when I saw the "08:15a" post
time.

Must've been fightin' with that notebook 1/30 my size at the time.

OOPS.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Andy" <q> wrote

> I uh, kinda/sorta missed "last night" when I saw the "08:15a" post
> time.
>
> Must've been fightin' with that notebook 1/30 my size at the time.
>
> OOPS.

That's okay, you deserve it since you got me hooked on sudoku.
Curses!

Happy New Year and who's Anne? Hmmm?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

"Nancy wrote:

> That's okay, you deserve it since you got me hooked on sudoku.
> Curses!

Stop sudoku this day?

> Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you and yours as well