Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default New X-face test

Please ignore. :-)

Thank you!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> Please ignore. :-)
>
> Thank you!

Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>
> > Please ignore. :-)
> >
> > Thank you!

> Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

Last try, then I give up on this one.
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
> >
> > > Please ignore. :-)
> > >
> > > Thank you!

> > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

> Last try, then I give up on this one.

Yay!

It worked this time.

Thanks for your patience... :-D
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

> Yay!
>
> It worked this time.
>
> Thanks for your patience... :-D

I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
What faces?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>
> > Yay!
> >
> > It worked this time.
> >
> > Thanks for your patience... :-D

> I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
> What faces?
>
> nancy

Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)

You may not be seeing it......

Sorry!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
> in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)
>
> You may not be seeing it......

An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
-aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"aem" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
> > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)
> >
> > You may not be seeing it......
> >

> An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
> -aem

Google should fix that. ;-)
It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
imitates your ID.
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>

>>Please ignore. :-)
>>
>>Thank you!

> Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
you trying to do?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>

>>In article >,
>> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

>>>Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

>>Last try, then I give up on this one.

> Yay!
>
> It worked this time.
>
> Thanks for your patience... :-D

What's working? I don't see any difference but hey if it's working, good!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Nancy Young wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>

>>Yay!
>>
>>It worked this time.
>>
>>Thanks for your patience... :-D

> I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
> What faces?
>
> nancy

Sorry Om, I'm with Nancy. I don't know what faces
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "aem" > wrote:
>
>> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>> >
>> > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that

appears
>> > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)
>> >
>> > You may not be seeing it......
>> >

>> An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google

Groups.
>> -aem

> Google should fix that. ;-)
> It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
> imitates your ID.

I could copy and use your x-face if I wanted to. What gave you that idea?

--
Andy
http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h
Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "aem" > wrote:
>

>>OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>>
>>>Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
>>>in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)
>>>
>>>You may not be seeing it......
>>>

>>An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
>> -aem

> Google should fix that. ;-)
> It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
> imitates your ID.

I'd like that feature. I'm using Mozilla and can't see any difference
in your posts
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article
A Ross > wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Nancy Young" > wrote:
> >
> > > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

> > > I wish I had the *vaguest* clue what you're talking about.
> > > What faces?
> > >
> > > nancy
> > >

> > Depending on the newsreader, there is a signature picture that appears
> > in the upper left hand corner of the post. :-)
> >
> > You may not be seeing it......
> >
> > Sorry!

> Looks good--MT Newswatcher is a great news reader.

Thanks! :-)

I like it......
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
> >

> >>Please ignore. :-)
> >>
> >>Thank you!

> > Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

> Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
> you trying to do?

You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
corner next to my headers.

Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
face with just the eyes.

They make for a distinctive ID signature.

Cheers!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> >>Last try, then I give up on this one.

> > Yay!
> >
> > It worked this time.
> >
> > Thanks for your patience... :-D

> What's working? I don't see any difference but hey if it's working, good!

<lol> See other posts to this effect.....

Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an x-face.

Cheers!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >, Andy <q>
wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,

> appears

> >> An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google

> Groups.
> >> -aem

> > Google should fix that. ;-)
> > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
> > imitates your ID.

> I could copy and use your x-face if I wanted to. What gave you that idea?

Most trolls don't bother...
I've been stalked before. :-(

Just not on this list.
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,

> >>An 'avatar,' I think they call them. Doesn't show up on Google Groups.
> >> -aem

> > Google should fix that. ;-)
> > It's one of the few things that can help foil a stalker troll that
> > imitates your ID.

> I'd like that feature. I'm using Mozilla and can't see any difference
> in your posts

There are several other list members that use them too.
It's just a nice personalization feature that is fun.
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Default User

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
> x-face.

XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
out.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> ~patches~ > wrote:
>

>>OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

>>>Yick! Did not work, let's try that again...

>>Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
>>you trying to do?

> You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
> There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
> corner next to my headers.
>
> Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
> face with just the eyes.
>
> They make for a distinctive ID signature.
>
> Cheers!

Oh, that sounds rather neat!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> Please ignore. :-)
>
> Thank you!

Please post to alt.test.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-11-05 - Good Food, Good Friends
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>

> > Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
> > x-face.

> XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
> out.
>

> Brian

Why? :-)
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > ~patches~ > wrote:

> >>Om, I can't see anything different from your regular posts. What are
> >>you trying to do?

> > You might not have the right newsreader to see it.
> > There is a little yin-yang symbol appearing in the upper left hand
> > corner next to my headers.
> >
> > Barb has "rolling pin lady", Andy has an Abacus and Wayne B. has a kitty
> > face with just the eyes.
> >
> > They make for a distinctive ID signature.
> >
> > Cheers!

> Oh, that sounds rather neat!

It's entertaining...... :-)
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>
> > Please ignore. :-)
> >
> > Thank you!

> Please post to alt.test.

Yes dear....... ;-D
I keep forgetting about that group! Sorry!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "Default User" > wrote:

> > XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
> > out.

> Why? :-)

Little ghostly faces attached to some posts? Bleh.

Brian

won't shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Cook

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:11:15 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Default User" > wrote:
>
>> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>>

>> > Works with MT newswatcher, not sure what other programs show an
>> > x-face.

>> XanaNews can do, but I have that shut off. Always kind of creeped me
>> out.
>>

>> Brian

>Why? :-)

I have my newsreader set not to show headers. When I look at headers
your face looks like this:

--
Susan N.