Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Shaw

Default Non-stick pans

A couple of my non-stick pans have gotten old and not-so-
non-stick, and I'd like to replace them.

I need an egg pan and a medium-to-large skillet.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
Posted to rec.food.cooking
deepeddygirl

Mark Shaw wrote:

> A couple of my non-stick pans have gotten old and not-so-
> non-stick, and I'd like to replace them.
>
> I need an egg pan and a medium-to-large skillet.
>
> Any suggestions? Thanks.

The Caphalon Contemporary line has a promotion right now. The 12"
skillet is $39.99 at Amazon, cooks.com and just about everywhere else
I've seen it. Dillards also has a 10" everyday pan with a lid for the
same price.

I have the 12" skillet and love it. Stovetop to oven - it's been great.
I ordered the 12" for my sister from cooks.com, but now I'm rethinking
it because she only cooks for two and the 10" everyday pan might be better.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Denny Wheeler

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:14:34 GMT, deepeddygirl
> wrote:

>Mark Shaw wrote:
>
>> A couple of my non-stick pans have gotten old and not-so-
>> non-stick, and I'd like to replace them.
>>
>> I need an egg pan and a medium-to-large skillet.
>>
>> Any suggestions? Thanks.
>>

>The Caphalon Contemporary line has a promotion right now. The 12"
>skillet is $39.99 at Amazon, cooks.com and just about everywhere else
>I've seen it. Dillards also has a 10" everyday pan with a lid for the
>same price.
>
>I have the 12" skillet and love it. Stovetop to oven - it's been great.
>I ordered the 12" for my sister from cooks.com, but now I'm rethinking
>it because she only cooks for two and the 10" everyday pan might be better.

I've got a Simply Calphalon omelet pan (10") that I got from Amazon
for $29.99 and I'm very fond of it. Free shipping, by the way.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge