Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

Default Fondu in baby crock pot

Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.

Has anyone tried it for anything?
Thanks,
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Dee Randall" > wrote:

> Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
> for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
> With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.
>
> Has anyone tried it for anything?
> Thanks,
> Dee Dee

Those are GREAT for hot cheese dips! :-)
One of my co-workers owns one and that is what she uses it for at
parties at work.

Chile con queso with corn chips.

<slurp>
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Elaine Parrish

Default OT Vacation over

Hi All,

Well, vacation is over and it's back to work and the daily grind for me. I
don't have much time to post (I know that breaks some hearts! <g>), but I
read when I can.

I sure have enjoyed spending my vacation time with you. This is a great
group.

Y'all take care.

Elaine, too

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:55:14 -0500, Dee Randall wrote:

> Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
> for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
> With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.
>
> Has anyone tried it for anything?

I haven't, but it sounds perfect to hold chocolate fondue fer 2.

```

Posted to rec.food.cooking
S'mee

One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:

<snip>

Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:34:48 GMT, S'mee wrote:

> One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
>
> <snip>
>
> Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?

> One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
>
> <snip>
>
> Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:34:48 GMT, S'mee wrote:
>
>> One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

> No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
> small!
> --

My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally

Read this subject line as "Baby found in crock pot".
;-)

Kate

Posted to rec.food.cooking
S'mee

One time on Usenet, Wayne Boatwright > said:
> On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
>
> > One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

> Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))

Heh, minor dyslexia can be fun... ;-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 30 Nov 2005 12:48:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?

> One time on Usenet, Wayne Boatwright > said:
>> On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
>>
>> > One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
>> >
>> > <snip>
>> >
>> > Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

>> Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))

> Heh, minor dyslexia can be fun... ;-)

hehe! I do it all the time. I was lucky on this one.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:59:02 -0500, Dee Randall wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:34:48 GMT, S'mee wrote:
> >
> >> One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" > said:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?

> > No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
> > small!
> > --

> My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
> Dee Dee

Are you sure it's not one of those potpourri pots that were popular a
couple of years ago? Not sure if it would be good for chocolate
fondue... it may get too hot.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:59:02 -0500, Dee Randall wrote:

>> > No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
>> > small!
>> > --

>> My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
>> Dee Dee
>>

> Are you sure it's not one of those potpourri pots that were popular a
> couple of years ago? Not sure if it would be good for chocolate
> fondue... it may get too hot.

Perhaps I'll find a use for it someday, the perfect match.
Dee Dee