Happy TG ya bunch o' miscreants! :-)

Old 24-11-2005, 01:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

Default Happy TG ya bunch o' miscreants! :-)

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old 24-11-2005, 02:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Thu 24 Nov 2005 05:56:48a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Shaun aRe?

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

',;~}~

Thanks, Shaun! I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright **

Old 24-11-2005, 02:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"Shaun aRe" wrote

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

Man, you have not! been listening, that's the whole idea!!!
(smile) Thanks.

nancy

Old 24-11-2005, 04:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

Shaun aRe wrote:
Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too
much, y'hear?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

What's wrong with you??? It's all about eating and drinking too much!

In 1621 or so, we (the PEOPLE... sorry, just had to say that) came over
here, (many in exile from Britain), stole land from the natives and then
invited them to the first pot luck dinner ever! Yes, you bring the food,
we'll all eat it! ROFL

Jill

Old 24-11-2005, 04:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

That's Mister Creants to you!

nb ...happy TG to you, too!XCy
Old 24-11-2005, 05:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:56:48 -0000, "Shaun aRe"
wrote:

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

The main point of Thanksgiving is to eat yourself into a stupor (the
turkey helps there). A secondary goal is to divert your SO from
watching a football (not soccer) game on such a nice family day and
completely destroying the mood. ; )

Carol
--
Wash away the gray to respond.
Old 24-11-2005, 11:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Back atcha, and to everyone! I don't make any promises on the eating too
much, though.

Old 25-11-2005, 08:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:56:48 -0000, Shaun aRe wrote:

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

Oooops! I got thr memo too late.

sf
aka: Stuffed Fernow

Old 25-11-2005, 08:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:36:40 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

In 1621 or so, we (the PEOPLE... sorry, just had to say that) came over
here, (many in exile from Britain), stole land from the natives and then
invited them to the first pot luck dinner ever! Yes, you bring the food,
we'll all eat it! ROFL

After xx years, this year I finally got the connection between:
Plymouth England, Plymouth Rock and Plymouth (Mass) N. America.

slapping forehead

Old 25-11-2005, 03:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
On Thu 24 Nov 2005 05:56:48a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Shaun aRe?

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

',;~}~

Thanks, Shaun! I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :-)

You are most welcome Wayne! I'll pretend I wasn't being ridiculously
sarcastic when I said that ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old 25-11-2005, 03:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"Nancy Young" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

Man, you have not! been listening, that's the whole idea!!!

Well 'duh'! Heheheheheh...

(smile) Thanks.

nancy

Welcome!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe imagining all the bulging wastelines and splitting skulls out
there today LOL!

Old 25-11-2005, 03:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Shaun aRe wrote:
Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too
much, y'hear?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

What's wrong with you???

Oh, nothing that you having little sense of facetious sacasm wouldn't cure!
But then again, you coouldn't have been serious, heheheh....

It's all about eating and drinking too much!

I thought itwas about being thankful generally?...

In 1621 or so, we (the PEOPLE... sorry, just had to say that) came over
here, (many in exile from Britain), stole land from the natives and then
invited them to the first pot luck dinner ever! Yes, you bring the food,
we'll all eat it! ROFL

Oh, I know this, heheheh!

Cheers Jill,

Shaun aRe

Old 25-11-2005, 03:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"notbob" wrote in message

That's Mister Creants to you!

Bit too much of a protest there NB, heheheh...

nb ...happy TG to you, too!XCy

',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

Old 25-11-2005, 03:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

wrote:

Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

The main point of Thanksgiving is to eat yourself into a stupor (the
turkey helps there).

I never knew that ',;~}~

A secondary goal is to divert your SO from
watching a football (not soccer) game on such a nice family day and
completely destroying the mood. ; )

Oh, football, soccer etc. are banned in our house altogether, and the TV
MUST stay off at family gatherings like this, on pain of being shot.

Shaun aRe

Old 25-11-2005, 03:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

"Nexis" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Have a great one all of ya - and remember not to eat or drink too much,
y'hear?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Back atcha, and to everyone! I don't make any promises on the eating too
much, though.

G!

I wasn't askin' fer any promises!

Shaun aRe