CooberGirl

Default Switching name and Hot Fudge Sundaes

Ok, I can't imagine that anyone cares much, but FYI, I've decided to use a
cutesy nickname instead of just my plain old boring name. Will use
CooberGirl (Coober is the nickname of my youngest son; girl makes me feel
younger than 40, which I soon won't be).

Have a great day.

Chris

ObFood: last night, my husband and kids and I held our first family book
club meeting. The book we read was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the
kids are 5 and 8). We discussed the book (and chocolate in general) while
eating Fudgie Wudgies, which are simply hot fudge sundaes.

Now, my husband graciously did the shopping today, but he bought Hershey's
Syrup instead of hot fudge sauce, and whipping cream instead of the squirt
kind of whipped cream (for my money, ice cream desserts need that squirt
kind of whipped cream -- home made for everything else). So the sundaes
weren't perfect...but you top one of Barb's piping hot brownies with a
little vanilla ice cream (hold the Hershey's), and something good is bound
to happen. Yum.

By the way, my 2-year-old didn't read the book, but he did help bake the
brownies. I love cooking with him. He crinkles up his whole face and
laughs like crazy when we stir things. :-)

Ophelia

"CooberGirl" > wrote in message

> By the way, my 2-year-old didn't read the book, but he did help bake
> the brownies. I love cooking with him. He crinkles up his whole face
> and laughs like crazy when we stir things. :-)

Thanks for sharing that) You have brightened my morning)

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 22 Oct 2005 01:33:46a, Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "CooberGirl" > wrote in message
>
>> By the way, my 2-year-old didn't read the book, but he did help bake
>> the brownies. I love cooking with him. He crinkles up his whole face
>> and laughs like crazy when we stir things. :-)

> Thanks for sharing that) You have brightened my morning)

Good morning, Ophelia! I'm soon off to bed. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg

Meet Mr. Bailey
Ophelia

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Sat 22 Oct 2005 01:33:46a, Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> "CooberGirl" > wrote in message
>>
>>> By the way, my 2-year-old didn't read the book, but he did help bake
>>> the brownies. I love cooking with him. He crinkles up his whole
>>> face
>>> and laughs like crazy when we stir things. :-)

>> Thanks for sharing that) You have brightened my morning)

> Good morning, Ophelia! I'm soon off to bed. :-)

ahh sweet dreams my friend

Bob Terwilliger

CooberGirl wrote:

> Ok, I can't imagine that anyone cares much, but FYI, I've decided to use a
> cutesy nickname instead of just my plain old boring name. Will use
> CooberGirl (Coober is the nickname of my youngest son; girl makes me feel
> younger than 40, which I soon won't be).

Your new nickname is fine with me, but just in case you and your son were
unaware, I probably ought to mention that "coober" is a euphemism for
"vulva."

Bob

Dee Randall

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> CooberGirl wrote:
>
>> Ok, I can't imagine that anyone cares much, but FYI, I've decided to use
>> cutesy nickname instead of just my plain old boring name. Will use
>> CooberGirl (Coober is the nickname of my youngest son; girl makes me feel
>> younger than 40, which I soon won't be).

> Your new nickname is fine with me, but just in case you and your son were
> unaware, I probably ought to mention that "coober" is a euphemism for
> "vulva."
>
> Bob

Leave it to the guys to know all those nicknames! Tee hee.
Dee Dee

CooberGirl

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> CooberGirl wrote:
>
>> Ok, I can't imagine that anyone cares much, but FYI, I've decided to use
>> cutesy nickname instead of just my plain old boring name. Will use
>> CooberGirl (Coober is the nickname of my youngest son; girl makes me feel
>> younger than 40, which I soon won't be).

> Your new nickname is fine with me, but just in case you and your son were
> unaware, I probably ought to mention that "coober" is a euphemism for
> "vulva."
>
> Bob

OMG!!! (Blushing furiously) I had no idea. It's just something my
then-3-year-old came up with when her brother was born.

But that makes it a pretty cool nickname, doesn't it? ;-) I will enjoy
the naughtiness for a while, and will probably end up in everyone's
killfile, and will switch back to something boring.

SOrry if I inadvertently offended anyone! THanks for the heads-up, Bob!
Chris