BuddiesBurgers

Default Jalpeno Puree (fresh jalapeno's)

ebay for a pint of Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon
juice. Natural and a kick to anything, great for recipies. Last one going
quickly...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Buddies Burgers
Spicewood Texas

Dimitri

"BuddiesBurgers" > wrote in message
> ebay for a pint of Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon
> juice. Natural and a kick to anything, great for recipies. Last one

going
> quickly...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

> Buddies Burgers
> Spicewood Texas

Buzz Off Buddy!

This is for non-commercial use.

Bob

"BuddiesBurgers" spammed:

> ebay for a pint of Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon
> juice. Natural and a kick to anything, great for recipies. Last one

going
> quickly...

What a coincidence: I was JUST going to get on ebay and look for pints of
Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon juice.

But I decided to tell you to **** off instead.

Bob

Special Ed

"Bob" > wrote in message
> "BuddiesBurgers" spammed:
>
> > ebay for a pint of Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon
> > juice. Natural and a kick to anything, great for recipies. Last one

> going
> > quickly...

> What a coincidence: I was JUST going to get on ebay and look for pints of
> Central Texas Jalapeno Peppers processed with lemon juice.
>
> But I decided to tell you to **** off instead.
>
> Bob

Good idea bloob............<plonk>