S'mee in WA

Default OT - Kid Brag

I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.

Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...

Jani (beaming) :-)
Chris

"S'mee in WA" > wrote in message
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...

Wow, good for him! I told my 3rd-grader about this, and he was suitably
impressed. Our school doesn't have a reading incentive over the summer,
but the county library system does. If the kids read 15 books, they get
a coupon book that contains a bunch of summertime-fun freebies...a free
cookie at the bakery, a free pint of ice cream at the supermarket...we
got our coupon books (for the 5-yo and 8-yo) early on, but kept
forgetting to use them! I think we still have a couple of weeks left,
so thanks for reminding me.

Chris

Nancy Young

"S'mee in WA" > wrote in message
>I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>
> Jani (beaming) :-)

OH! I'm even proud and I had nothing to do with it! Great
job, Buddy.

nancy

Andy

S'mee in WA wrote:

> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this.

Congrats to you both!

--
Andy
Pizza! Pizza!

Margaret Suran

S'mee in WA wrote:
> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>
> Jani (beaming) :-)

Jani, you have much reason to be proud of your son and of yourself.
You also give me the opportunity to enjoy this happy occasion, too,
by sharing the good news and I thank you for that. MS
Gregory Morrow

S'mee in WA wrote:

Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for this
group.

--
Best
Greg

> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>
> Jani (beaming) :-)

Dan Abel

In article t>,
"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

> S'mee in WA wrote:

[snip]

> Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for this
> group.

Hey, it's about pizza! That's certainly food-related. And how many of
those books were cookbooks? Never too early to start them on cookbooks!
Boron Elgar

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:15:24 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

>S'mee in WA wrote:
>
>Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for this
>group.

Not only did the subject line have "OT" in it, but it also mentioned
food. There was nothing inappropriate in it.

People talk about there kids here all the time...grandkids, too, and
spouses and parents.

Boron
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Tsk.!
It's on topic!
We are talking PIZZA party here! :-)

Don't be so damned serious.

--
Om.

Nexis

"S'mee in WA" > wrote in message
>I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>
> Jani (beaming) :-)

Congratulations, to you both :-)
Sounds like you were blessed with a reader! I have always loved to read, as
long as I can remember, and I am grateful that my daughter does too. My son
never wanted to read unless he had to until he turned 16. Go figure

kimberly

Mr Libido Incognito

Nexis wrote on 20 Sep 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> "S'mee in WA" > wrote in message
> >I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> > home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> > from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> > thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
> >
> > Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> > least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> > float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> > they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> > parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
> >
> > Jani (beaming) :-)

> Congratulations, to you both :-)
> Sounds like you were blessed with a reader! I have always loved to
> read, as long as I can remember, and I am grateful that my daughter
> does too. My son never wanted to read unless he had to until he turned
> 16. Go figure
>
> kimberly

My Daughter reads a great deal, like I do....My son doesn't, like his
mother. I think it is a cross gender inherited trait.

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Shaun aRe

"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote in
message k.net...

> S'mee in WA wrote:
>
> Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for

this
> group.

Greg ya MISERABLE GRET SOD, why not just k/f anything with OT in the sub.
line, if folk talking about their kids *earning* *food* by being brilliant
kids irks you so? Hells man, heheheheheh... ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - This might help ya relax:
--
,oO0
,oO0'`

Heheheh...

S'mee in WA

One time on Usenet, "Gregory Morrow" <gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> said:

> S'mee in WA wrote:
>
> Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for this
> group.

Oh, puhleeze! Try that kind of crap on a newbie, Greg; I've been here
waaaay too long to worry about your opinion. Espcially about a post that
was specifically marked as off topic and about kids. Can't you use a
killfile yet? Sheesh...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook ~

S'mee in WA

One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" > said:
> "S'mee in WA" > wrote in message

<snip>

> > Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> > least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> > float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> > they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> > parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
> >
> > Jani (beaming) :-)

> OH! I'm even proud and I had nothing to do with it! Great
> job, Buddy.

Thanks so much Nancy, and everyone, for the kind words -- I'm going to
print out some of these and share them with Buddy. I even gave him a hug
from his "Aunt" Carol... :-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook ~
Sheldon

S'mee in WA wrote:
> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>
> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>
> Jani (beaming) :-)

Beaming schmeaming... that's only about 25 minutes a day... for an
eight year old that's like retarded, I'm serious, deadly serious. So
what happens after 25 minutes, does his widdle brain shut down. It's
no wonder the kids today don't possess an IQ... sheesh, I spent at
least triple that time each day just reading comic books. When I was
eight years old, during summer vacation I'd mostly pull all nighters,
reading RLS, Dumas, Samuel Clemens... the librarians couldn't keep up
with me... does your little golden books maven even have a library
card, I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
therapy.

Sheldon

Sheldon

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> S'mee in WA wrote:
>
> Take it misc.kids or somewhere, such "news" is highly innapropriate for this
> group.
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

With a measly 25 minutes a day it needs to be taken to
<rec.remedial-reading.retards>.

Sheldon

Bob (this one)

Sheldon wrote:

> that's only about 25 minutes a day... sheesh, I spent at
> least triple that time each day just reading comic books.

Who's surprised...?

Show of hands...

Pastorio

Allan Matthews

On 21 Sep 2005 18:06:53 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>S'mee in WA wrote:
>> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
>> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
>> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
>> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
>>
>> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
>> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
>> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
>> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
>> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
>>
>> Jani (beaming) :-)

>Beaming schmeaming... that's only about 25 minutes a day... for an
>eight year old that's like retarded, I'm serious, deadly serious. So
>what happens after 25 minutes, does his widdle brain shut down. It's
>no wonder the kids today don't possess an IQ... sheesh, I spent at
>least triple that time each day just reading comic books. When I was
>eight years old, during summer vacation I'd mostly pull all nighters,
>reading RLS, Dumas, Samuel Clemens... the librarians couldn't keep up
>with me... does your little golden books maven even have a library
>card, I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
>valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
>than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
>therapy.
>
>Sheldon

Sheldon, This is a new low, even for you.

S'mee in WA

One time on Usenet, Allan Matthews > said:
> On 21 Sep 2005 18:06:53 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:

<snip>

> >I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
> >valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
> >than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
> >therapy.

> Sheldon, This is a new low, even for you.

Oh, I dunno, he didn't even call my nationality into question. I've
seen worse. I just hope the poor geezer doesn't get the idea that
I'm offended...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook ~
Sheldon

Allan Matthews wrote:
> PENMART wrote:
>

> >S'mee in WA wrote:
> >> I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> >> home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> >> from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> >> thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
> >>
> >> Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> >> least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> >> float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> >> they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> >> parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
> >>
> >> Jani (beaming) :-)

> >Beaming schmeaming... that's only about 25 minutes a day... for an
> >eight year old that's like retarded, I'm serious, deadly serious. So
> >what happens after 25 minutes, does his widdle brain shut down. It's
> >no wonder the kids today don't possess an IQ... sheesh, I spent at
> >least triple that time each day just reading comic books. When I was
> >eight years old, during summer vacation I'd mostly pull all nighters,
> >reading RLS, Dumas, Samuel Clemens... the librarians couldn't keep up
> >with me... does your little golden books maven even have a library
> >card, I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
> >valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
> >than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
> >therapy.

> Sheldon, (T)his is a new low, even for you.

You're what's low... bragging an eight year old earned an achievement
award for reading (nothing about comprehension, probably just looking
at the pictures) a measly 25 hours in THREE MONTHS doesn't even make
the grade were it an event in the Special Olympics Library Club. I
really don't believe the fercocktah fairy tale, because what kinda
reading award is a root beer float, from a school Principal no less...
I could believe a book, maybe a dictionary too... but a friggin' soda,
gimme a break. The OP has to be retarded too, to think any normal
brained person would believe such an obvious lie.... that's tantamont
to some pinheaded mommy posting how her rugrat earned an award for
finally being potty trained, at age 5! I have no doubt whatsoever that
OP is not quite right in her head and neither are any of yoose
disingenuous me-too'ers offering your phoney baloney congratulations...
for what, being an imbecile. You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".

Sheldon

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> S'mee in WA wrote:
> > I can't help it, I'm so proud and I've just gotta share this. Got
> > home from errands this morning and found a message on the machine
> > from our son's principal (Buddy is 8 now and in 3rd grade). My first
> > thought was "uh-oh", but it was good news.
> >
> > Over the summer, the principal challenged the kids to read for at
> > least 25 hours (they kept logs); their reward was to be a root beer
> > float. Well, it seems that Buddy's log was soooo good (37 hours),
> > they want to give him and another child a pizza party, and needed
> > parental permission (naturally I said "yes")...
> >
> > Jani (beaming) :-)

> Beaming schmeaming... that's only about 25 minutes a day... for an
> eight year old that's like retarded, I'm serious, deadly serious. So
> what happens after 25 minutes, does his widdle brain shut down. It's
> no wonder the kids today don't possess an IQ... sheesh, I spent at
> least triple that time each day just reading comic books. When I was
> eight years old, during summer vacation I'd mostly pull all nighters,
> reading RLS, Dumas, Samuel Clemens... the librarians couldn't keep up
> with me... does your little golden books maven even have a library
> card, I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
> valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
> than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
> therapy.
>
> Sheldon

For someone who supposedly read(s) so much, your command of the written
language is atrocious. You don't even seem able to properly place a question
mark at the end of a sentence that is a question FFS! Face it Shelly-welly,
you're not only a foul, uncouth boor with all the social skills of raw,
untreated sewage, you're an uneducated one to boot.

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
> would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
> illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".
>
> Sheldon

You missed yet another question mark, Shelly. The irony of you calling
anyone else functionally illiterate is lost only on you, you utter imbecile.

Shaun aRe

Sheldon

Shawn aRse wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
> > would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
> > illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".

> You missed yet another question mark.
>
> Shawn aRse

That's no question, it's OBVIOUSLY a *statement*, you shit for brains
ARSE... you truly epitomize illiteracy.

And if you weren't such an immature pish arsed newbie you'd know I
don't use question marks unless I actually need to know something,
which ain't often, and never from the likes of you, a typical caries
mawed (ain't got a hair on your Shawn Arse) UK ignoranus=BF

Sheldon :-=FE~

Bob Myers

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > that's only about 25 minutes a day... sheesh, I spent at
> > least triple that time each day just reading comic books.

> Who's surprised...?

Well, I am, for one, unless we're broad enough with our
definition of "reading" to cover simply flipping through the pages
while looking at the purty pictures...

Bob M.

Bob (this one)

Sheldon wrote:
> Shawn aRe wrote:
>
>> "Sheldon" wrote:
>>> You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what would you know about
>>> reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally illiterate *******...
>>> who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".

>> You missed yet another question mark.

> That's no question, it's OBVIOUSLY a *statement*, you shit for brains
> ARSE... you truly epitomize illiteracy.

Bwahahaha...

Shecky write a question and doesn't even know it. Punctuates like Batman
comics with ellipses, incorrectly, of course.

Must be from all that highly literary comic book reading. Bad enough he
can't seem to read what others write. Now it looks like he can't even
read what he writes.

Pastorio
Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

Shawn aRse wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
> > would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
> > illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".

> You missed yet another question mark.
>
> Shawn aRse

"That's no question, it's OBVIOUSLY a *statement*, you shit for brains
ARSE... you truly epitomize illiteracy."

Maybe 'obviously' to an ignorant, dumb-****er like you, Shelly. To everyone
and anyone with a lknowledge of the language, the words '...what would you
know about reading anyway...' if quite plainly a question ',;~}~

"And if you weren't such an immature pish arsed newbie you'd know I
don't use question marks.."

Because you don't know when they're appropriate in the English language,
because basically you are stupid.

I'm very happy I could clear that up for you. Now, I'm sure there are adult
literacy courses nearby to you, probably even free ones so you could afford
to go. I strongly suggest to enrol on one. While you're at it you should
enrol in charm school too. Also, if your local Wal-Mart is doing a special
on personalities, best get yourself a few of those too.

G'bye now!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - This is like shooting fish in a barrel, and ones that are
already dead, at that. Hehehehe...

Shaun aRe

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> Sheldon wrote:
> > Shawn aRe wrote:

> >> You missed yet another question mark.

> > That's no question, it's OBVIOUSLY a *statement*, you shit for brains
> > ARSE... you truly epitomize illiteracy.

> Bwahahaha...
>
> Shecky write a question and doesn't even know it. Punctuates like Batman
> comics with ellipses, incorrectly, of course.
>
> Must be from all that highly literary comic book reading. Bad enough he
> can't seem to read what others write. Now it looks like he can't even
> read what he writes.
>
> Pastorio

Indeed. He's just a dumb idiot with a big mouth and a seriously messed up
ego. Poor sod.

Shaun aRe

Allan Matthews

On 22 Sep 2005 08:33:05 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Allan Matthews wrote:
>> PENMART wrote:

>> >Beaming schmeaming... that's only about 25 minutes a day... for an
>> >eight year old that's like retarded, I'm serious, deadly serious. So
>> >what happens after 25 minutes, does his widdle brain shut down. It's
>> >no wonder the kids today don't possess an IQ... sheesh, I spent at
>> >least triple that time each day just reading comic books. When I was
>> >eight years old, during summer vacation I'd mostly pull all nighters,
>> >reading RLS, Dumas, Samuel Clemens... the librarians couldn't keep up
>> >with me... does your little golden books maven even have a library
>> >card, I bet not, in fact I bet less than 10% of rfc'ers can produce a
>> >valid library card. Imagine, minutes spent reading are more important
>> >than comprehending, and what a stupid reward... that principal needs
>> >therapy.

>> Sheldon, (T)his is a new low, even for you.

>You're what's low... bragging an eight year old earned an achievement
>award for reading (nothing about comprehension, probably just looking
>at the pictures) a measly 25 hours in THREE MONTHS doesn't even make
>the grade were it an event in the Special Olympics Library Club. I
>really don't believe the fercocktah fairy tale, because what kinda
>reading award is a root beer float, from a school Principal no less...
>I could believe a book, maybe a dictionary too... but a friggin' soda,
>gimme a break. The OP has to be retarded too, to think any normal
>brained person would believe such an obvious lie.... that's tantamont
>to some pinheaded mommy posting how her rugrat earned an award for
>finally being potty trained, at age 5! I have no doubt whatsoever that
>OP is not quite right in her head and neither are any of yoose
>disingenuous me-too'ers offering your phoney baloney congratulations...
>for what, being an imbecile. You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
>would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
>illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".
>
>Sheldon

Oh dear!!!! I capitalized a word that I shound not have.
Sheldon I will compare my education with yours any day. I hold a
Masters of Science in Ed and many more hours of work after that. You
really should check your own posts to make sure you are correct in
every way. You really should not post expressions or language here
that you would not want your grandchildren to read. But, have a nice
day and try to enjoy life. I am sorry that you don't seem to.
Once again, I will not lower myself to your level of name calling. I
imagine your mother was a fine woman, who conceived no illigitimate
children.
Allan

Sheldon

Shawn aRse wrote:

> For someone who supposedly read(s) so much, your command of the written
> language is atrocious.

Which written language is that?

Your comma is superfluous. Do you stutter or are you naturally slow.

Your command of the _English_ language is atrocious. You are obviously
uneducated. Shawn Arse, you are one dumb *******. You are a blemish
on your ethnicity. In English you languish.

Sheldon

Sheldon

Allan Matthews wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> >Allan Matthews wrote:

> >> Sheldon, (T)his is a new low, even for you.

> >You're what's low... bragging an eight year old earned an achievement
> >award for reading (nothing about comprehension, probably just looking
> >at the pictures) a measly 25 hours in THREE MONTHS doesn't even make
> >the grade were it an event in the Special Olympics Library Club. I
> >really don't believe the fercocktah fairy tale, because what kinda
> >reading award is a root beer float, from a school Principal no less...
> >I could believe a book, maybe a dictionary too... but a friggin' soda,
> >gimme a break. The OP has to be retarded too, to think any normal
> >brained person would believe such an obvious lie.... that's tantamont
> >to some pinheaded mommy posting how her rugrat earned an award for
> >finally being potty trained, at age 5! I have no doubt whatsoever that
> >OP is not quite right in her head and neither are any of yoose
> >disingenuous me-too'ers offering your phoney baloney congratulations...
> >for what, being an imbecile. You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
> >would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
> >illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".
> >
> >Sheldon

> Sheldon I will compare my education with yours any day.
> I hold a Masters of Science in Ed

Are you bragging or complaining.

Then you would realize you omitted a comma after my name. You probably
teach 3rd grade... comfortable in your own element.

I'm not impressed.

Professional educators are the least educated... also indicates one is
so stupid they couldn't figure out what to be when they grew up, and
too frightened to address the issue... so they never left academia...
no common sense low IQ son of a bitch.

Those who can do.
Those who can't, manage
Those who can't manage teach.

Sheldon

Allan Matthews

On 23 Sep 2005 09:03:09 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Allan Matthews wrote:

>> >You're what's low... bragging an eight year old earned an achievement
>> >award for reading (nothing about comprehension, probably just looking
>> >at the pictures) a measly 25 hours in THREE MONTHS doesn't even make
>> >the grade were it an event in the Special Olympics Library Club. I
>> >really don't believe the fercocktah fairy tale, because what kinda
>> >reading award is a root beer float, from a school Principal no less...
>> >I could believe a book, maybe a dictionary too... but a friggin' soda,
>> >gimme a break. The OP has to be retarded too, to think any normal
>> >brained person would believe such an obvious lie.... that's tantamont
>> >to some pinheaded mommy posting how her rugrat earned an award for
>> >finally being potty trained, at age 5! I have no doubt whatsoever that
>> >OP is not quite right in her head and neither are any of yoose
>> >disingenuous me-too'ers offering your phoney baloney congratulations...
>> >for what, being an imbecile. You bottom of the barrel douche bag, what
>> >would you know about reading anyway, Matthews, you functionally
>> >illiterate *******... who doesn't know not to capitalize "This".
>> >
>> >Sheldon

>> Sheldon I will compare my education with yours any day.
>> I hold a Masters of Science in Ed

>Are you bragging or complaining.

Just stating a fact.
>Then you would realize you omitted a comma after my name.

How about that?
>teach 3rd grade... comfortable in your own element.
>
>I'm not impressed.
>
>Professional educators are the least educated... also indicates one is
>so stupid they couldn't figure out what to be when they grew up, and
>too frightened to address the issue... so they never left academia...
>no common sense low IQ son of a bitch.

Exactly where is ypour documentation of that statement?

>Those who can do.
>Those who can't, manage
>Those who can't manage teach.
>
>Sheldon

How cute!
Sheldon, you are making a fool of yourself. Most of us don't pay too
much attention to the use of commas when posting. You will notice
that I do not resort to vulgar language or obscenities. I have taught
every science course offered in New York State schools. I hold
certification in Biology, Regents Earth Science, Physics and
Chemistry. That is why I notice the mistakes you make when discussing
anything dealing with science...Horsepower and electricity for
example.
Try to have a good day. Take your meds. Enjoy life. Please restrain
yourself frrom using obscene or vulgar language so much.

aem

Allan Matthews wrote:
> [snips] I have taught
> every science course offered in New York State schools. I hold
> certification in Biology, Regents Earth Science, Physics and
> Chemistry. [more snips]

Imagine, all that education and you still can't trim posts. -aem

Allan Matthews

On 23 Sep 2005 14:17:51 -0700, "aem" > wrote:

>Allan Matthews wrote:
>> [snips] I have taught
>> every science course offered in New York State schools. I hold
>> certification in Biology, Regents Earth Science, Physics and
>> Chemistry. [more snips]

>Imagine, all that education and you still can't trim posts. -aem

Point well taken.
Allan

Gregory Morrow

Allan Matthews wrote:

> Sheldon, you are making a fool of yourself. Most of us don't pay too
> much attention to the use of commas when posting. You will notice
> that I do not resort to vulgar language or obscenities. I have taught
> every science course offered in New York State schools. I hold
> certification in Biology, Regents Earth Science, Physics and
> Chemistry.

Yet IMO Sheldon's post are generally far more interesting (not to say
entertaining) than yours...and he doesn't have to flaunt his CV all over the
place either.

--
Best
Greg "just chiming in..."

Damsel

Allan Matthews wrote:

> Sheldon, Maybe the boy spends some time outdoors, maybe he helps his
> parents or goes with them, maybe he is a normal, healthy eight year
> old with many things to do.

> Many of your posts indicate that you did not get a good
> education in the field of science.

If you only knew what you just said. LOL!

Cryptic Carol

Goomba38

Damsel wrote:

> If you only knew what you just said. LOL!
>
> Cryptic Carol

LOL... I hear ya Dams. We're privy to the secret yet can't say unless he
does himself. Sometimes I wish he would.
Goomba

My turn to brag The Cook Preserving 10 01-10-2006 12:27 AM
May I please brag? rtk General Cooking 30 18-07-2006 05:54 AM
Just a brag (kid cooking) TaraDanielle General Cooking 23 01-03-2006 06:39 PM
Small Brag The Cook Preserving 8 23-09-2005 02:16 PM
Brag Blanche Nonken Preserving 3 06-10-2003 02:05 PM