Debbie

Default HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARGARET

"Dog3" > wrote in message
1...
| I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
| anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
many,
| many happy returns.

Adding my birthday congrats here as well. Hope your birthday is great!

Debbie

Melba's Jammin'

In article > , Dog3
> wrote:

> I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
> anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
> many,
> many happy returns.
>
> Michael

It's next Friday, 9/9.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Several notes since 8/18/05,
including the Blue Ribbon Brownie Recipe and a sad note added
kilikini

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , Dog3
> > wrote:
>
> > I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
> > anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
> > many,
> > many happy returns.
> >
> > Michael

> It's next Friday, 9/9.
> --

Well then I'm not too late in wishing her a very Happy Birthday! yay!

kili

S'mee [AKA Jani]

One time on Usenet, Dog3 > said:

> I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
> anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you many,
> many happy returns.

Margaret is one of the kindest people I've met on RFC -- Happiest of
Birthdays, hon... :-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~
Pandora

"S'mee [AKA Jani]" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> One time on Usenet, Dog3 > said:
>
>> I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
>> anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
>> many,
>> many happy returns.

> Margaret is one of the kindest people I've met on RFC -- Happiest of
> Birthdays, hon... :-)

Are you speaking of Margaret Suran birthday?
Happy birthday Margaret, also from me!
Pandora

> --
> Jani in WA (S'mee)
> ~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~

MoM

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , Dog3
> > wrote:
>
>> I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
>> anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
>> many,
>> many happy returns.
>>
>> Michael

> It's next Friday, 9/9.
> --
> -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Several notes since 8/18/05,

Me too!

MoM

Margaret Suran

I would like to thank all the rfc posters who so kindly wished me a
Belated Happy Birthday ahead of the day. )

Thank you, Michael, Debbie, Kili, Mr. Libido Incognito, Jani, Pandora,
Mom and Craig Welch, whose wife enjoyed sharing everybody's good
wishes and anybody I may have missed.

I wonder how to refer to an early belated birthday.

Thank you. If I left someone out, please know that I have trouble
receiving all the posts on rfc.

Margaret
maxine in ri

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:50:11 GMT, Dog3 > connected
the dots and wrote:

~I'm late but Happy Birthday anyway. I'm terrible with birthday and
~anniversary dates. Happy Birthday doll face. I love you and wish you
many,
~many happy returns.
~
~Michael

Actually, you're still terrible with dates, but at least this time you
were early<G>.

Happy Birthday Margaret, my almost-birthday twin.
May you have many more healthy and full of joy.

maxine in ri
Damsel in dis Dress

maxine in ri > said:

> Happy Birthday Margaret, my almost-birthday twin.
> May you have many more healthy and full of joy.

When is your birthday, Maxine?

Carol
--
http://www.manilowfund.com/