REQ: Recipe for Rosoff's Sauerkraut

Old 20-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Hizzonnah
Usenet poster

Default REQ: Recipe for Rosoff's Sauerkraut

Does anyone have the recipe for Rosoff's Sauerkraut? This brand used to
be sold in the Northeast (Boston area), but it can no longer be found
in the stores. The recipe they used was much sweeter than other bottled
sauerkrauts, and made a delicious cabbage soup. I have never found
anything else like it on the market, and so would like to re-create if
at all possible.
TIA