Herb

Default Question on Mastercook II - recipies

We have a rather large collection of our own recipies on our home
machine (Pentium running Windows 3.1)which we built up over last 8
years.

The machine is ready to give up its ghost.

Is there a way to export the recipies or to back them onto a disk and
use them in a newer version of Master Cook or is there a free-ware or
alternative program you can recommend that those recipies can be
transferred too without having to re-type them?

Thank you

Herb
--
ÐÏࡱá

Anyone want MasterCook 9? Serene Vannoy General Cooking 3 07-07-2008 10:32 PM
Mastercook DTD file Max Mustermann Recipes 0 27-10-2004 02:19 PM
new to MasterCook Charlene Charette General Cooking 10 17-08-2004 08:21 AM
Mastercook Kathlin General Cooking 2 20-01-2004 12:54 PM
MasterCook for Mac? Chris Sargent General Cooking 11 19-11-2003 08:58 PM