Substitute for chilean sea bass

Old 15-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Ed
Usenet poster

Default Substitute for chilean sea bass

Hi,

Years ago, I made a black bean sauce that was served over chilean sea
bass. The meal was wonderful, except for all of the little bones that
was in the fish. I'd like to be able to substitute the chilean sea
bass for another fish that I can purchase that has been de-boned.

Suggestions?

Thanx,
Ed Stuart