zxcvbob

Default Did someone leave the door open again?

-Bob
The Cook

zxcvbob > wrote:

>-Bob

Spring Break!!
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
Nancy Young

zxcvbob wrote:

> -Bob

I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

nancy
The Ranger

Nancy Young > wrote in message
> zxcvbob wrote:
> >
> > -Bob

> I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

Did he boil the ribs, too?

The Ranger

Nancy Young

The Ranger wrote:

> Nancy Young > wrote in message

> > zxcvbob wrote:

> > > -Bob

> > I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

> Did he boil the ribs, too?

I don't think he's *that* bad.

nancy

John Gaughan

Nancy Young wrote:
> I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

He'll keep leaving the door open as long as you keep leaving the seat down.

There are two sides to this issue ;-)

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Nancy Young

John Gaughan wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
> > I told you I'd do that if you kept leaving the seat up.

> He'll keep leaving the door open as long as you keep leaving the seat down.
>
> There are two sides to this issue ;-)

I don't care about the door. How's about that for a side.

(laugh) nancy
projectile vomit chick

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> -Bob

Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this stale fart
disguising as a newsgroup.

The Ranger

projectile vomit chick > spewed in message
link.net...
> heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
> [..] newsgroup.

One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced methane. It's already
known which you prefer breathing.

The Ranger

S.Dunlap

The Cook > wrote in message >. ..
> zxcvbob > wrote:
>
> >-Bob

> Spring Break!!

That was over and done with by the beginning of April. The college
kids all left here to go back to school by 3 April.

Sandi

John Gaughan

Dog3 wrote:
> Yes, but I have a Raid pest strip hanging right inside the door

Is that to catch the RFC trolls before they raid the fridge?

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

leebee

projectile vomit chick wrote:

> Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this stale fart
> disguising as a newsgroup.

heh.

leebee

is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or spamming since I
blocked the porn-man.

I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I guess it's just a
busy group.

leebee

leebee wrote:
> is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or spamming since I
> blocked the porn-man.
>
> I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I guess it's
> just a busy group.

ahh .. Lucas Tam, just found him.

Bubbablue

"projectile vomit chick" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> > -Bob

> Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this stale fart
> disguising as a newsgroup.

A check of your posting history shows that you normally post on
pro-drug and pro-Nirvana newsgroups. Sounds like you're a pathetic
Courtney Love wannabe who thinks it hilarious to post on r.f.c. and
'make fun' of us. Of course, the only person you're really making fun
of is yourself, albeit unintentionally. I wonder if you are in any
state to realize it.

But don't stop; your inane posts are quite entertaining, and also
useful as an example of why kids should stay away from drugs, at least
while they're on Usenet. I wouldn't want my kids to sound as dumb as
you do.

wd40

projectile vomit chick

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> projectile vomit chick > spewed in message
> link.net...
> > heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
> > [..] newsgroup.

> One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced methane. It's

already
> known which you prefer breathing.

How lame of you to edit my post to make your weak comment.

The Ranger

projectile vomit chick <hellokatra@you****ing****.***> stuck her finger back
down her throat and puked forth through message
link.net...
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message

> > projectile vomit chick > spewed in message

link.net...
> > > heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this
> > > [..] newsgroup.
> > >

> > One person's breath of air is another's radish-induced methane.
> > It's already known which you prefer breathing.
> >

> How lame of you to edit my post to make your weak comment.

One works with the material at-hand. When one is provided material worthy of
depth and breadth, one puts forth more effort.

Till then, you're less than navel lint swirling down the drain of life.

The Ranger
--
Same ol', same ol'. The lack of imagination escaping with regularity from
your slimy puddle of cyberspace is palpable. Ooze away before someone trains

PENMART01

>(Bubbablue) babbled:
>
>"projectile vomit sthick" wrote:
>>
>> Oh heaven forbid anyone should breathe some air into this stale fart
>> disguising as a newsgroup.

>I wouldn't want my kids to sound as dumb as you <S> do </S>.

In your hillybilly village that means the six-toed flaming idjits you made with
your mammy.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

leebee

Steve Ritter wrote:
> leebee Interjected.. :
>
>> is there an influx ? I haven't noticed anyone new or spamming since
>> I blocked the porn-man.
>>
>> I must admit though, it is hard to be heard in here. I guess it's
>> just a busy group.
>>

> You need to delete your killfile. You'll need a new hard drive to
> store all the crap on it

heh

Julian9EHP

[ . . . ]

>> I think it's more like taking the same seat for each class in a
>> college classroom. Or buying all the books in a series,

>My husband does that. I hate it.
>I'm like "honey - that author has really lost it and is cashing in on
>his/her name. Please try something new"

[ . . . ]

My Dear One does that. He also gets upset when I leaf to the end of a book.
Religous difference. ;-)

By the way, yesterday I cooked my oatmeal in the ham crock pot leavings. It
was much too salty. Any opinions about this practice?

E. P.
Julian9EHP

[ . . . ]

>So the 'leavings' are mainly fat, water and seasonings? (not expensive).

[ . . . ]

I scraped off the fat, after cooling the lot in the refrigerator, and used the
rest. It *was* too salty, though.

I really don't like wasting anything. And we're trying to extend the use.

E. P.