Empty Ice Cream Cartons

Old 09-04-2004, 06:16 PM
Reseus P. Monkey
Usenet poster

Default Empty Ice Cream Cartons

I've been making my own ice cream. Is there somewhere to buy empty
cartons from, like the kind Haagen Daz comes in?

Thanks.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:38 PM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

Reseus P. Monkey wrote:
I've been making my own ice cream. Is there somewhere to buy empty
cartons from, like the kind Haagen Daz comes in?

Do the containers have to be disposable? If not, you could always
find small plastic containers with lids at a dollar store or perhaps
a warehouse store such as Costco. You could fill the containers
with ice cream and than reused them again and again.

Old 09-04-2004, 09:35 PM
TheCatinTX
Usenet poster

Restaurant Supply stores have lots of inexpensive containers.
Old 13-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Kate Connally
Usenet poster

"Reseus P. Monkey" wrote:

I've been making my own ice cream. Is there somewhere to buy empty
cartons from, like the kind Haagen Daz comes in?

Thanks.

I occasionally buy Baskin-Robbins ice cream and save
the containers. They're perfect for my homemade
ice cream and can be used over and over.
Kate
--
Kate Connally
If I were as old as I feel, Id be dead already.

Old 15-04-2004, 02:38 AM
Reseus P. Monkey
Usenet poster

Good ideas. I ended up just using a Haagen Daz container which is
working fine. The website had good containers, but the quantities were
absurd. Gonna try a new restaurant supply store in the area. Thanks.