The Reids

Default You are what you eat

Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale-Thames path-London-Photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" <-- you can email us@ this site
Vilco

Mi e' parso che The Reids abbia scritto:

> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

"who said it first?"
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

androsann

"Vilco" > wrote in message
> Mi e' parso che The Reids abbia scritto:
>
>> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

> "who said it first?"
> --
> Vilco
> Think Pink , Drink Rose'

It comes from Tell me what you eat and I shall tell you what you are.
written by Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

The Reids

Following up to androsann

>It comes from Tell me what you eat and I shall tell you what you are.
>written by Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Of course! Thanks.
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale-Thames path-London-Photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" <-- you can email us@ this site
Eat-walk-Spain "http://www.fell-walker.co.uk" <-- dontuse@ all, it's a spamtrap
Waldo Centini

Vilco surprised us with

>> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

> "who said it first?"

Not starting the old Abbott & Costello routine, eh?

--
Waldo

*** Is This A Dead Parrot I See Before Me ***
To respond through email remove removespam

Dave Smith

The Reids wrote:

> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

Linda Lovelace

zxcvbob

Waldo Centini wrote:
> Vilco surprised us with
>

>>>Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

>>"who said it first?"
>>

> Not starting the old Abbott & Costello routine, eh?

I don't know. (Third base!)

Best regards, ;-)
Bob
Gregoire Kretz

The Reids > wrote:

> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

You just did.

Greg
--
Ritual Of Mahakala With Four Arms

No spam: ficus = no(n)
zxcvbob

Gregoire Kretz wrote:
> The Reids > wrote:
>

>>Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

> You just did.

Did what?

Watt's on second.

I'm not asking you who's on second.

Hu's on first.

I dunno.

Third base!

(the younger folks are probably saying "WTF?" about now)

Best regards,
Bob
BOB

zxcvbob wrote:
> Gregoire Kretz wrote:
>> The Reids > wrote:
>>

>>> Can anyone (quickly) tell me who said it first?

>> You just did.
>>

> Did what?
>
> Watt's on second.
>
> I'm not asking you who's on second.
>
> Hu's on first.
>
> I dunno.
>
> Third base!
>
> (the younger folks are probably saying "WTF?" about now)
>
> Best regards,
> Bob

http://www.abbottandcostello.net/who.htm

Audio version here...
http://www.phoenix5.org/humor/WhoOnFirst.html

BOB

Joseph Littleshoes

BOB wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
> > Gregoire Kretz wrote:

> >> You just did.
> >>

> > Did what?
> >
> > Watt's on second.
> >
> > I'm not asking you who's on second.
> >
> > Hu's on first.
> >
> > I dunno.
> >
> > Third base!
> >
> > (the younger folks are probably saying "WTF?" about now)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bob

You are what you think, having become what you thought.
---
JL