Michael Horowitz

Default Clamping motorized pasta machine?

I just acquired a motorized pasta machine.
With the motor mounted, I don't see how the machine gets clamped to
the counter.
Any suggestions? - Mike
Michael Horowitz

Michael Horowitz > wrote:

>I just acquired a motorized pasta machine.
>With the motor mounted, I don't see how the machine gets clamped to
>the counter.
>Any suggestions? - Mike

Never mind. Clipboard looks as if it will work fine - Mike
Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Michael Horowitz > wrote in
:

> I just acquired a motorized pasta machine.
> With the motor mounted, I don't see how the machine gets clamped to
> the counter.
> Any suggestions? - Mike

I have an Atlas Pasta machine...later I bought a motor for it. This made
making pasta easier, didn't need 3 hands. One hand to feed, one to crank
and another hand to catch the pasta dough. If this is similar to your
setup, then no clamping is required. Unlike when cranked by hand the
motorized pasta maker doesn't jump or move around, unless you decide to
move it...

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban
Curly Sue

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:57:36 -0400, Michael Horowitz
> wrote:

>Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>
>>I just acquired a motorized pasta machine.
>>With the motor mounted, I don't see how the machine gets clamped to
>>the counter.
>>Any suggestions? - Mike

>Never mind. Clipboard looks as if it will work fine - Mike

If it's like mine it doesn't need to be fastened down when the motor
is used.

Sue(tm)

Pasta shapes with no machine? Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 88 12-08-2016 09:42 PM
pasta machine question sf[_9_] General Cooking 124 11-08-2010 05:52 PM
pasta machine ilduco General Cooking 5 14-12-2005 11:24 PM
Imperia pasta machine Allan Matthews General Cooking 4 26-03-2004 12:48 AM
pasta machine in australia Matt Lobegeiger General Cooking 8 14-11-2003 05:56 AM