Ariane Jenkins

Default Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati opening 2nd location!

Unfortunately, it will be a while, and the new location (smaller store, I
believe) is still in the Cincinnati, OH area. This isn't a big help for most
people who aren't from around here, but those of you who live in the southern
suburbs of Cincinnati and in Kentucky might find it more convenient. I'm
hoping it will lighten some of the traffic off the original location in
Fairfield.

The new location will be in Oakley, in the Cincinnati Millworks as an anchor
store. Construction is set to begin this summer, and they're scheduled to
open in the summer of 2007. Plenty of time to mark your calendars.

More info he

http://tinyurl.com/69mbv

Ariane
--
Dysfunction: The only consistent feature of all your dissatisfying
relationships is you.

Damsel in dis Dress

Ariane Jenkins >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>The new location will be in Oakley, in the Cincinnati Millworks as an anchor
>store. Construction is set to begin this summer, and they're scheduled to
>open in the summer of 2007. Plenty of time to mark your calendars.

When they're done, please direct them to Minnesota.

Carol
--
Coming at you live, from beautiful Lake Woebegon
Rick & Cyndi

"Ariane Jenkins" > wrote in message

> Unfortunately, it will be a while, and the new location (smaller store, I
> believe) is still in the Cincinnati, OH area. This isn't a big help for
> most
> people who aren't from around here, but those of you who live in the
> southern
> suburbs of Cincinnati and in Kentucky might find it more convenient. I'm
> hoping it will lighten some of the traffic off the original location in
> Fairfield.
>
> The new location will be in Oakley, in the Cincinnati Millworks as an
> anchor
> store. Construction is set to begin this summer, and they're scheduled to
> open in the summer of 2007. Plenty of time to mark your calendars.
>

> More info he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/69mbv
>

> Ariane

No fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, NO FAIR!!!!! I LOVE Jungle
Jims! Hopefully this summer we can wrangle a way up there.

Cyndi