Benjamin & Medwin Cast Iron

Old 15-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Peter
Usenet poster

Default Benjamin & Medwin Cast Iron

Does anyone know anything about Benjamin & Medwin cast iron pans?

They are priced higher than Lodge pans, but I've heard plenty about Lodge
and nothing about B&M.

What's the scoop?

Old 02-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Does anyone know anything about Benjamin & Medwin cast iron pans?

They are priced higher than Lodge pans, but I've heard plenty about Lodge
and nothing about B&M.

What's the scoop?
Just bought some frypans from thrift store. They seem ok. Concentric circles on bottom may be helpful for even heat distribution. Otherwise, I am also looking for infor on the B&M cast iron.