FoodBanter.com

-   -   Benjamin & Medwin Cast Iron (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/56621-benjamin-medwin-cast-iron.html)

Peter 15-03-2005 10:39 PM

Benjamin & Medwin Cast Iron

Does anyone know anything about Benjamin & Medwin cast iron pans?

They are priced higher than Lodge pans, but I've heard plenty about Lodge
and nothing about B&M.

What's the scoop?

moms4quality 02-06-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 361612)
Does anyone know anything about Benjamin & Medwin cast iron pans?

They are priced higher than Lodge pans, but I've heard plenty about Lodge
and nothing about B&M.

What's the scoop?

Just bought some frypans from thrift store. They seem ok. Concentric circles on bottom may be helpful for even heat distribution. Otherwise, I am also looking for infor on the B&M cast iron.