marv

Default How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?

How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?
please send copy of answer to marv

thanks!
alexbrown77

I think that best place to start is to define the group. Then pick an
order of who will go first, second, third etc. From there pick a night
once a month or more to get together and plan what will be involved
for the dinner..Does one person do the drinks and the other the meal
or is one person responsible for it all. The decide if the meal will
be decided on by the group or the individual. And then begin....

Rick & Cyndi

"marv" > wrote in message
m...
: How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?
: please send copy of answer to marv
:
: thanks!
================

Marv,

Go he

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...3 %26rnum%3D1

This is a large thread that was done back in 2002. We discussed
many, many options and some of the ways to get started. They're
lots of fun...!

Best wishes,
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

JimLane

Rick & Cyndi wrote:

> "marv" > wrote in message
> m...
> : How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?
> : please send copy of answer to marv
> :
> : thanks!
> ================
>
> Marv,
>
> Go he

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...3 %26rnum%3D1

> This is a large thread that was done back in 2002. We discussed
> many, many options and some of the ways to get started. They're
> lots of fun...!
>
> Best wishes,
> Cyndi
> <Remove a "b" to reply>

Try using tinyurl.com for this. Your 278 character url becomes:

http://tinyurl.com/2m5zf

Much more user friendly.

jim
JimLane

Rick & Cyndi wrote:

> "marv" > wrote in message
> m...
> : How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?
> : please send copy of answer to marv
> :
> : thanks!
> ================
>
> Marv,
>
> Go he

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...3 %26rnum%3D1

> This is a large thread that was done back in 2002. We discussed
> many, many options and some of the ways to get started. They're
> lots of fun...!
>
> Best wishes,
> Cyndi
> <Remove a "b" to reply>

Try using tinyurl.com for this. Your 278 character url becomes:

http://tinyurl.com/2m5zf

Much more user friendly.

jim
David Fetter

marv > wrote:
> How do i start a Gourmet Dinner Club? Rules... what to do?

The first rule of Gourmet Dinner Club is: we do not talk about
Gourmet Dinner Club.

The second rule of Gourmet Dinner Club is: we *do* *not* talk about
Gourmet Dinner Club.

And the eighth rule of Gourmet Dinner Club is: if it's your first
night here, you get to cook.

Cheers,
Tyler D
--
David Fetter http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100 mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Ayn Rand could not tell the difference between being stern and
uncompromising and being an obnoxious twerp.

today's lunch and start to dinner sf[_9_] General Cooking 7 23-04-2015 05:22 AM
Dinner to GO from The Club jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 39 03-12-2013 11:21 PM
Dinner from the Club 12/1/13 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 13 03-12-2013 12:05 AM
Book Club Dinner Louis Cohen Barbecue 3 29-05-2004 12:31 AM
Gourmet club Stephanie General Cooking 20 12-02-2004 11:03 PM