Default One-Half (1/2) Gallon Size Ziplock Bags

I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't find
the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?

Thanks.
Carol

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

> wrote in message
> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
>
> Thanks.
> Carol

I don't know about 1/2 gallon ziplocks, but we have 2L Glad freezer bags.
Only problem with them is that they are twist-tie bags. As for Ziplock, in
my house right now we have Sandwich, Medium, and Large bags. There's no
reference to how many litres they hold.

rona

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

> wrote in message
> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
>
> Thanks.
> Carol

I don't know about 1/2 gallon ziplocks, but we have 2L Glad freezer bags.
Only problem with them is that they are twist-tie bags. As for Ziplock, in
my house right now we have Sandwich, Medium, and Large bags. There's no
reference to how many litres they hold.

rona

sf

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:33:03 GMT, >
wrote:

> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?

I know how you feel! I think 1/2 gallon has gone the way of
the Dodo bird. I can get snack size at Target, no problem,
but not 1/2 gallon.

sf

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:33:03 GMT, >
wrote:

> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?

I know how you feel! I think 1/2 gallon has gone the way of
the Dodo bird. I can get snack size at Target, no problem,
but not 1/2 gallon.

Janet Bostwick

> wrote in message
> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
>
> Thanks.
> Carol

Whatever happened to the 2 gallon bags?
Janet

Janet Bostwick

> wrote in message
> I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

find
> the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
>
> Thanks.
> Carol

Whatever happened to the 2 gallon bags?
Janet

sf

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:10:26 -0700, "Janet Bostwick"
> wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

> find
> > the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Carol
> >

> Whatever happened to the 2 gallon bags?
> Janet

I never clued into that size.

sf

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:10:26 -0700, "Janet Bostwick"
> wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > I saw someone said they couldn't find the snack-size ziplocks. I can't

> find
> > the 1/2 gallon size. Does anyone know where they can now be purchased?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Carol
> >

> Whatever happened to the 2 gallon bags?
> Janet