Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default snack-sized ziplock bags

Someone here was lamenting the loss of snack-sized Ziplock bags but I can't
remember who it was. Anyhoo, I found some snack-sized No Name bags at my
local Superstore (owned by Loblaws, who do the President's Choice line of
foods). They're not as thick as Ziplock bags but they do the job! If
you're interested, I can send you a couple of boxes (75 bags/box) *but* you
have to let me know ASAP. I'm leaving on the 25th so ideally, if I send
stuff out I want to do it by Monday the 22nd since I'll probably be too
stressed to be sending things out after that :-o!

rona

hahabogus

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote in
:

> Someone here was lamenting the loss of snack-sized Ziplock bags but I
> can't remember who it was. Anyhoo, I found some snack-sized No Name
> bags at my local Superstore (owned by Loblaws, who do the President's
> Choice line of foods). They're not as thick as Ziplock bags but they
> do the job! If you're interested, I can send you a couple of boxes
> (75 bags/box) *but* you have to let me know ASAP. I'm leaving on the
> 25th so ideally, if I send stuff out I want to do it by Monday the
> 22nd since I'll probably be too stressed to be sending things out
> after that :-o!
>
> rona

Have a nice trip...Don't get too homesick.
Winnipeg is kinda like that...

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote in
:

> Someone here was lamenting the loss of snack-sized Ziplock bags but I
> can't remember who it was. Anyhoo, I found some snack-sized No Name
> bags at my local Superstore (owned by Loblaws, who do the President's
> Choice line of foods). They're not as thick as Ziplock bags but they
> do the job! If you're interested, I can send you a couple of boxes
> (75 bags/box) *but* you have to let me know ASAP. I'm leaving on the
> 25th so ideally, if I send stuff out I want to do it by Monday the
> 22nd since I'll probably be too stressed to be sending things out
> after that :-o!
>
> rona

Have a nice trip...Don't get too homesick.
Winnipeg is kinda like that...

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"hahabogus" > wrote in message

> Have a nice trip...Don't get too homesick.
> Winnipeg is kinda like that...

Thanks! I'm sending myself some Old Dutch potato chips so I'll receive a
little reminder of home a month or so after I arrive :-). And you'll be
happy to hear (or you just may not care ;-)) that I'm bringing Winnipeg's
own Clodhoppers as gifts! Those things aren't cheap, but even Japanese
people like them so I figured they'd be a safe choice!

rona

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"hahabogus" > wrote in message

> Have a nice trip...Don't get too homesick.
> Winnipeg is kinda like that...

Thanks! I'm sending myself some Old Dutch potato chips so I'll receive a
little reminder of home a month or so after I arrive :-). And you'll be
happy to hear (or you just may not care ;-)) that I'm bringing Winnipeg's
own Clodhoppers as gifts! Those things aren't cheap, but even Japanese
people like them so I figured they'd be a safe choice!

rona

LV 2008 New bags, LV Damier bags, LV Epi bags, LV Mahina Bags, LVMonogram bags,LV Monogram purses, LV Denim bags,LV Mini Lin bags,LVMulticolore bags,LV Vernis bags. [email protected] General Cooking 0 29-03-2008 10:07 AM
Ziplock XXL bags OK for brining, too. [email protected] Barbecue 17 29-11-2006 03:12 AM
Ziplock Bag usage? Daddio Sourdough 1 19-08-2004 02:33 PM
One-Half (1/2) Gallon Size Ziplock Bags General Cooking 12 21-03-2004 06:14 PM
Foodsaver with Ziplock bags? Poodlebud Preserving 4 02-02-2004 05:05 PM