Yeff

Default Secret food shame

Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

--

-Jeff B. (who also likes the cole slaw from KFC)
zoomie at fastmail dot fm
chillled

Yeff wrote:

> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

I prefer canned mushrooms to fresh ones.

Richard Green

crumbed deep-fried duck, smothered in plum sauce.
"chillled" > wrote in message
> Yeff wrote:
>
>> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.
>>

> I prefer canned mushrooms to fresh ones.

jmcquown

Yeff wrote:
> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Cheet-O's. The baked ones in the blue bag.

Jill

H. Harrand

Krystal cheeseburgers with extra pickles

and ketchup on 'em

helen

"Yeff" > wrote in message
> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.
>
> --
>
> -Jeff B. (who also likes the cole slaw from KFC)
> zoomie at fastmail dot fm

-L.

jmcquown wrote:
> Yeff wrote:
> > Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Cheet-O's. The baked ones in the blue bag.
>
> Jill

Once a year I get the strongest craving for Cheetos - the crunchy ones.
I eat them until I am sick, then I don't eat them again for another
year or so...

-L.

Nathalie Chiva

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff > wrote:

My Beef Wellington recipe. The results are delicious, but I cringe
whan I get asked for the recipe, it's so trashy...

Nathalie in Switzerland

jacqui{JB}

"Nathalie Chiva" >
wrote in message ...

> My Beef Wellington recipe. The results are
> delicious, but I cringe whan I get asked for
> the recipe, it's so trashy...

So ... do tell.
-j

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.
Biff

"jmcquown" > wrote in message >. ..
> Yeff wrote:
> > Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Cheet-O's. The baked ones in the blue bag.
>
> Jill

Chocolate milk on cornflakes...sigh...

Biff

Steve Calvin

Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:

> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>
>>Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

Only a dozen? They've been barred from the house. I'll eat the whole
gd bag and a big glass of milk while standing in the kitchen just
staring out the window.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
kilikini

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:
>
>> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>>
>>> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

>> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

> Only a dozen? They've been barred from the house. I'll eat the whole
> gd bag and a big glass of milk while standing in the kitchen just
> staring out the window.

You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a single food
that I crave that I could eat until I get sick. If I order a fast food
burger (which isn't often) I eat half of it. I eat only one slice of pizza.
I love a salad bar, but can only make it through two modest plates full.
Sushi - maybe 5 pieces. I don't eat sweets, don't drink milk, OH! I've got
one! Fresh sourdough bread out of the oven! I can eat the whole dang loaf
with butter. Okay. Whew. I'm normal. <g>

kili

Steve Calvin

kilikini wrote:

> You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a single food
> that I crave that I could eat until I get sick. If I order a fast food
> burger (which isn't often) I eat half of it. I eat only one slice of pizza.
> I love a salad bar, but can only make it through two modest plates full.
> Sushi - maybe 5 pieces. I don't eat sweets, don't drink milk, OH! I've got
> one! Fresh sourdough bread out of the oven! I can eat the whole dang loaf
> with butter. Okay. Whew. I'm normal. <g>
>
> kili

Well, what if beer counts? ;-)

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
CaptCook

Bologna and American cheese on white bread with mayo.

kilikini

Steve Calvin wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>

>> You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a
>> single food that I crave that I could eat until I get sick. If I
>> order a fast food burger (which isn't often) I eat half of it. I
>> eat only one slice of pizza. I love a salad bar, but can only make
>> it through two modest plates full. Sushi - maybe 5 pieces. I don't
>> eat sweets, don't drink milk, OH! I've got one! Fresh sourdough
>> bread out of the oven! I can eat the whole dang loaf with butter.
>> Okay. Whew. I'm normal. <g>
>>
>> kili
>>

> Well, what if beer counts? ;-)

I was wondering about that myself, Steve! 'Cause God! If beer *is* food
and there's a sandwich in every can, I eat all day every day. ;~)

kili

jmcquown

kilikini wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>> Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:

>>> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

>> Only a dozen? They've been barred from the house. I'll eat the whole
>> gd bag and a big glass of milk while standing in the kitchen just
>> staring out the window.

> You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a
> single food that I crave that I could eat until I get sick.

Who said anything about getting sick?! I just like Cheet-O's on rare
occasions; I don't eat the entire bag nor do I eat enough to make me barf!

Jill

jmcquown

Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

Haven't done that since 1976.

Jill

Bob

Helen wrote:

> Krystal cheeseburgers with extra pickles
>
> and ketchup on 'em

I love In-n-Out burgers, but I don't think that's anything to feel guilty
about. They're very, very good. Same thing with Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Sometimes I *do* feel guilty about eating an entire container of hummus, but
that's fairly healthy stuff.

Oh. Oh. Yes, I *can* hang my head, because I just remembered this, even
though I haven't done it for several years: I heat up a canned ham patty in
a frying pan with butter. When it starts to get crispy around the edges, I
put it on a toasted and buttered English muffin with bread & butter pickle
slices. My cardiologist would have a coronary.

Bob

Sheldon

Licorice Twizzlers, Cheez-It (Get Your Own Box)

Wishing real licorice was still available, original licorice pipes were
smokin' !

Katra

In article >,
"kilikini" > wrote:

> Steve Calvin wrote:
> > Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:

> >> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

> > Only a dozen? They've been barred from the house. I'll eat the whole
> > gd bag and a big glass of milk while standing in the kitchen just
> > staring out the window.

> You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a single food
> that I crave that I could eat until I get sick. If I order a fast food
> burger (which isn't often) I eat half of it. I eat only one slice of pizza.
> I love a salad bar, but can only make it through two modest plates full.
> Sushi - maybe 5 pieces. I don't eat sweets, don't drink milk, OH! I've got
> one! Fresh sourdough bread out of the oven! I can eat the whole dang loaf
> with butter. Okay. Whew. I'm normal. <g>
>
> kili

Good one! :-)
Ditto here...

I just LOVE sourdough!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day. -- Swami Beyondanada

hubert liverman

"CaptCook" > wrote in message
> Bologna and American cheese on white bread with mayo.

Yes!!

Add a big slice of tomato,salt and pepper and you have the great summertime
sammich of the Deep South. In winter, 'griddle' the Bologna and omit the
summer stuff. Guilty as all sin,and proud of it. :-)

Hubert

ravinwulf

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff > wrote:

>Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Errrm, I really don't know that I should admit this....

Eagle sweetened condensed milk. Straight out of the can, eaten with a
spoon.

Regards,
Tracy R.

Tom Gower

Berks (brand) garlic ring bologna, white american cheese,
tomato, lettuce and mayo on white toast.....delicious, especially when
the tomatoes' are fresh from the garden.......

It's not how many times we have tried and failed that matter, but
whether we tried at all.
TOM G

jacqui{JB}

"Yeff" > wrote in message

> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Pop Tarts; frosted, raspberry. Toasted is good, cold out of the
package is better. Not that they're easy to find here in
Copenhagen -- there's only one place in town that carries them and
it's something like 60dkk per box (over 10usd). Definitely a guilty
pleasure.

Jack-in-the-Box Original Tacos (not the big ones -- they're weird).
Mmmm. With fries and onion rings. Very comforting after a crappy day
at work.

The rest of my guilty pleasures are pretty much public ...
-j

CaptCook

"jmcquown" wrote ...
>> Who said anything about getting sick?! I just like Cheet-O's on

rare
> occasions; I don't eat the entire bag nor do I eat enough to make me

barf!

Clearly you do not understand food..,..

MareCat

Beefaroni!

hubert liverman

> Beefaroni!

Italian sausage& basil ravioli....same brand?

Quick and deadly. :-)

kilikini

jacqui{JB} wrote:
> "Yeff" > wrote in message
>
>> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Pop Tarts; frosted, raspberry. Toasted is good, cold out of the
> package is better. Not that they're easy to find here in
> Copenhagen -- there's only one place in town that carries them and
> it's something like 60dkk per box (over 10usd). Definitely a guilty
> pleasure.
>
> Jack-in-the-Box Original Tacos (not the big ones -- they're weird).
> Mmmm. With fries and onion rings. Very comforting after a crappy day
> at work.
>
> The rest of my guilty pleasures are pretty much public ...
> -j

What is it with the Jack in the Box Monster Tacos? Who even orders them?
It's the 2/$.99 deal that's the goods! Yummy, nice, greasy belly bomb!

kili

John Bonnett

"ravinwulf" > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff > wrote:
>
> >Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Errrm, I really don't know that I should admit this....
>
> Eagle sweetened condensed milk. Straight out of the can, eaten with a
> spoon.
>
> Regards,
> Tracy R.

Pop the top and dip graham crackers till its allllll gone !

John (and me kinda lactose intolerant, too)

Julia Altshuler

Starburst candies with Leave It To Beaver reruns, generally my
combination of choice when suffering hayfever attacks. I was going to
say potato chips, but that's no secret.
--Lia

Yeff wrote:
> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

jmcquown

MareCat wrote:
> Beefaroni!

Franco American Spaghetti-O's with mini meatballs!

Jill

elaine

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Licorice Twizzlers, Cheez-It (Get Your Own Box)
>
> Wishing real licorice was still available, original licorice pipes were
> smokin' !

Love licorice. There's a candy store in Toronto that sells imported
licorice. I buy it and hoard it.
E.

-L.

Dog3 wrote:
> Ang and Bruce > wrote in
> t:
>
> > Raw cookie doagh.
> > Oh, yeah.

That's why I never got into eating raw cookie dough - it made me sick
the couple times I tried it. Ugh, indeed!

-L.

-L.

Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
> >Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

Nuttin wrong wid dat!

-L.

-L.

Katra wrote:

> Good one! :-)
> Ditto here...
>
> I just LOVE sourdough!
>
> --
> K.

That's something I simply cannot put in my mouth. It tastes/smells
like vomit to me.

-L.

-L.

Dog3 wrote:<snip>

>Velveeta.
>
> Michael

OMG!! How could I have forgotten! Gooey Cheese Popcorn! Pop a bag of
light or fat-free butter flavored popcorn, and place it in a big bowl.
In a separate bowl, nuke 2T of butter and a slab of Velveeta, cut into
chunks. Nuke and stir with fork until creamy. While still hot and
creamy, pour over popcorn in a thin stream and stir the popcorn with a
fork (has to be a fork) until all the kernels are covered and the
cheese sauce is used up. Scrape any leftover cheese sauce into the
bowl of popcorn. Stir, stir, stir - there may be globs of cheese on
some clumps which just makes it more disgustingly good. Eat while
still warm. Add salt if desired (seriously).

I can eat an entire bowl of this in one sitting, no problem. My sister
and I created this years ago after smoking too many big fatties.

-L.
(Who doesn't smoke anything anymore...although sometimes I wish I
could...)

Pan Ohco

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:19:50 -0600, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>MareCat wrote:
>> Beefaroni!

>Franco American Spaghetti-O's with mini meatballs!
>
>Jill

Oh now Jill that is going to far.

Pan Ohco

kalanamak

cream cheese mashed with Pace picante salsa and corn chips
Nancy Young

"Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:19:50 -0600, "jmcquown"
> > wrote:
>
>>MareCat wrote:
>>> Beefaroni!

>>Franco American Spaghetti-O's with mini meatballs!
>>
>>Jill
>>

> Oh now Jill that is going to far.
>
> Pan Ohco

I'm still getting over the shock. oh, jill ...

nancy