Food Concession Trailer for Sale

Old 10-01-2005, 01:41 AM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

Default Food Concession Trailer for Sale

1985 Waymatic Food Concession Trailer. 10'x8'
Equipment includes: fridge, propane grill, steam table, electric
lights, soda dispenser, utensils, 3 dish washing sinks, 1 hand
sink, air conditioning, microwave, and plenty of storage.
Call or e-mail Rolland:
602-615-8048

Old 10-01-2005, 01:47 AM
PENMART01
Usenet poster

"food_trailer" writes:

1985 Waymatic Food Concession Trailer. 10'x8'
Equipment includes: fridge, propane grill, steam table, electric
lights, soda dispenser, utensils, 3 dish washing sinks, 1 hand
sink, air conditioning, microwave, and plenty of storage.

Where's Katra when you need her?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 10-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Grismalkin
Usenet poster

"food_trailer" writes:

1985 Waymatic Food Concession Trailer. 10'x8'
Equipment includes: fridge, propane grill, steam table, electric
lights, soda dispenser, utensils, 3 dish washing sinks, 1 hand
sink, air conditioning, microwave, and plenty of storage.

Where's Katra when you need her?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Trailers for sale or rent..........

Old 10-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Scotty
Usenet poster

"Grismalkin" wrote in message
"food_trailer" writes:

1985 Waymatic Food Concession Trailer. 10'x8'
Equipment includes: fridge, propane grill, steam table, electric
lights, soda dispenser, utensils, 3 dish washing sinks, 1 hand
sink, air conditioning, microwave, and plenty of storage.

Where's Katra when you need her?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Trailers for sale or rent..........

....Rooms to let fifty cents.

Old 10-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Grismalkin
Usenet poster

Trailers for sale or rent..........

Rooms to let 50 cents
No phone, no pool, no pets,
I ain't got no cigarettes.......
--
K.

Two hours of pushin brooms

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

Ah, but two hours of pushing broom
buys an eight by twelve for bit room

Old 10-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Grismalkin