Panasonic Breadmaker SD-BT56P Manual

Old 27-12-2004, 02:10 AM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

Default Panasonic Breadmaker SD-BT56P Manual

Does anyone have the instructions for the Panasonic SD-BT56P
Breadmaker? My Mom was given a used one. It's in great shape but
doesn't have a manual. (That's probably why it's hardly been used). If
someone could email me the basic instructions, I would be extremely
grateful. Or if you could copy and snail mail the manual, I could send
re-imbursement.
Can anyone help? Thank You. Annie

Old 27-12-2004, 02:54 AM
PENMART01
Usenet poster

writes:

Does anyone have the instructions for the Panasonic SD-BT56P
Breadmaker? My Mom was given a used one. It's in great shape but
doesn't have a manual. (That's probably why it's hardly been used). If
someone could email me the basic instructions, I would be extremely
grateful. Or if you could copy and snail mail the manual, I could send
re-imbursement.
Can anyone help? Thank You. Annie

From the panasonic.com site you can get to the section on bread machines. The
following is not the same model but will probably suffice... if not call their
toll free number, shown on the first page. You will need Adobe Acrobat...
Go he http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SDYD250.PDF

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 27-12-2004, 04:11 AM
LibraryCat513
Usenet poster

When I bought my Zojirushi breadmaker at a thrift shop some time back,
it didn't come with an instruction manual. What I did was went to the
manufacturer website and emailed them explaining that, and giving them
the model information, and they were kind enough to mail me a free copy
of the owner's manual. Maybe you could try that with Panasonic and see
what they do.

Old 27-12-2004, 03:14 PM
TOM KAN PA
Usenet poster