Default New Message Group For ~Personal Chefs~

I am pleased to announce the creation of my new message board that
will be a place for Personal Chefs from *everywhere* to enjoy posting
freedoms not allowed on message boards affiliated with Personal Chefs
organizations. To my knowledge this is the first board of its kind not
associated with personal chef's organizations. Here, there are no
limitations on the number of posts
you can add, nor will answers to your questions be met with "Join our
organization and THEN we can help you.." You
want help getting started? Have questions? Want to talk about food or
share recipes in an ADULT but moderated setting? THIS IS THE PLACE to
do it. Please come and join! Happy Holidays!

Ooops...sorry...be helpful if I added the link, eh? One of those days!
Here you go!!

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...Personal-Chefs