Spoons

Default Suggestions wanted for flank steak??

Hi all,

Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
or roasting in the oven???

Thanks in advance,
SPOONS

parrotheada1a

Marinate the whole thing in Good Season's italian dressing. Use half
the oil that the dressing mix calls for, substituting red wine & water.
Let it sit for a day or two, then grill over high heat. Medium rare is
very good. Once you get it off the grill, let it sit for a couple
minutes to rest. Slice this puppy against the grain and on the bias.
Arrange the slices on a bed of rice pilaf. Top with some nice sauteed
shrooms. Your tastebuds will go into orbit.

Levelwave©

Spoons wrote:

> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???

Beef 'n Green Peppers.

or..

Fajitas

or..

Pick a marinade, grill over high heat, slice thinly against the grain.
Eat and enjoy.

~john
Nancy Young

Levelwave© wrote:

> Spoons wrote:
>
> > Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> > bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
> > or roasting in the oven???

Do you have the rfc cookbook? Use my recipe and make fajitas.
Grilled flank steak cut across the grain and use salsa and
guacamole, sour cream, etc.

nancy
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Spoons"
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,
> crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???
>
> Thanks in advance,
> SPOONS

I've got just the ticket. It's awesome! I've posted it a number of
times.

* Exported from MasterCook Mac *

Beef Kunkoki

Recipe By : posted to r.f.cooking yet again, by Barb Schaller
12-7-04
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Entrees

1 1/2 # beef flank steak
3 tbsp. sesame seeds
3 tbsp. salad oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tsp. brown sugar
1/2 cup finely sliced green onion
1 clove garlic -- crushed
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. ground ginger

Score flank steak in diamond pattern. Combine remaining ingredients and
marinate meat in mixture for at least an hour. Grill or broil for 5-10
minutes (5 minutes per side is about right on the grill). Cut thinly
across grain in diagonal slices to serve. 1-1/2# steak serves four to
six. (Four is realistic.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving (excluding unknown items): 99 Calories; 9g Fat (79% calories
from fat); 1g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 687mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat

NOTES : Source: Judy, Richmond, Virginia; October 20, 1984. Extra
marinade can be combined with sliced and sauteed mushrooms and served
with meat or over white rice.

_____
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 11-29-04; Sam I Am!
birthday telling; Thanksgiving 2004; Fanfare, Maestro, please.

Michael Odom

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:14:32 -0500, "Spoons"
> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
>or roasting in the oven???
>
>Thanks in advance,
>SPOONS

PLEASE don't crock pot your flank steak. Grilling it is best, I
think.

I like to make a sharp/savory spice mix for the outside and then sear
the hell out of it, leaving it rare inside. Then I slice it thin
across the grain. It's a very tasty cut of beef.

Some seasonings I've used have included soy sauce with lemon juice
mixed with brown sugar, ginger, red chiles, and black pepper; or
lemon, garlic, garlic, chiles, and black pepper; or chiles, brown
sugar, galangal powder, lime juice and fish sauce.

The idea is to make it very spicey and savory, but to cook it to a
crust that has only a toasted residual of the original sharpness.

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Dave Smith

Spoons wrote:

> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???

Fajitas!!!
It needs to me marinated and cut on an angle across the grain to be edible. But
it tastes good.

Spoons

Thanks for all your suggestions...
Fajitas sounds delicious!!! I have an indoor grills so I hope it turns out
good. Does it have to be rare? I like my meat well done...will it be too
tough??

Take care,
SPOONS

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> Spoons wrote:
>

>> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,
>> crockpot
>> or roasting in the oven???

> Fajitas!!!
> It needs to me marinated and cut on an angle across the grain to be
> edible. But
> it tastes good.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Spoons"
> wrote:

> Thanks for all your suggestions... Fajitas sounds delicious!!! I have
> an indoor grills so I hope it turns out good. Does it have to be
> rare? I like my meat well done...will it be too tough??

> Take care,
> SPOONS

No more done than medium. Flank is not a tender cut.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 11-29-04; Sam I Am!
birthday telling; Thanksgiving 2004; Fanfare, Maestro, please.
"Are we going to measure or are we going to cook?" -Food writer
Mimi Sheraton
Dave Smith

Spoons wrote:

> Thanks for all your suggestions...
> Fajitas sounds delicious!!! I have an indoor grills so I hope it turns out
> good. Does it have to be rare? I like my meat well done...will it be too
> tough??

I cook it rare. I find that beef has nicer flavour and texture when it is
rare. It loses that great flavour and gets tough when it is well cooked. I
don't understand the desire for well cooked beef, other than squeamishness
about eating meat "undercooked". Your last questions leads me to believe that
you already know the answer. Yes, it will be tougher.

jmcquown

Dave Smith wrote:
> Spoons wrote:
>
>> Thanks for all your suggestions...
>> Fajitas sounds delicious!!! I have an indoor grills so I hope it
>> turns out good. Does it have to be rare? I like my meat well
>> done...will it be too tough??

> I cook it rare. I find that beef has nicer flavour and texture when
> it is rare. It loses that great flavour and gets tough when it is
> well cooked. I don't understand the desire for well cooked beef,
> other than squeamishness about eating meat "undercooked". Your last
> questions leads me to believe that you already know the answer. Yes,
> it will be tougher.

....but not completely inedible. If the meat is marinated well and then very
thinly sliced against the grain it may require more chewing but should still
work. I'm with you, though; I prefer it no more than medium-rare.

Jill

Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:21:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:14:32 -0500, "Spoons"
> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>>bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
>>or roasting in the oven???
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>SPOONS
>>

>PLEASE don't crock pot your flank steak. Grilling it is best, I
>think.
>
>I like to make a sharp/savory spice mix for the outside and then sear
>the hell out of it, leaving it rare inside. Then I slice it thin
>across the grain. It's a very tasty cut of beef.
>
>Some seasonings I've used have included soy sauce with lemon juice
>mixed with brown sugar, ginger, red chiles, and black pepper; or
>lemon, garlic, garlic, chiles, and black pepper; or chiles, brown
>sugar, galangal powder, lime juice and fish sauce.
>
>The idea is to make it very spicey and savory, but to cook it to a
>crust that has only a toasted residual of the original sharpness.
>

>modom
>
>"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

<rj>
Dave Smith

"" wrote:

> Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

Around here a London Broil is a strip of flank steal wrapped around a sausage meat
centre, quite different from London Broils elsewhere.

Nancy Young

"" wrote:

> Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

London broil couldn't be more different in the northeast. Flank
steak here is *not* london broil. I'm so sorry I can't think what
cut london broil is, here. Something round, I think.

nancy
Peter Aitken

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "" wrote:
> >
> > Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

> London broil couldn't be more different in the northeast. Flank
> steak here is *not* london broil. I'm so sorry I can't think what
> cut london broil is, here. Something round, I think.
>
> nancy

London broil is a cooking method, not a cut of meat - although it it most
commonly top round. What makes it "London broil" is grilling or broiling it
to medium rare (or thereabouts) and slicing it across the grain.

--
Peter Aitken

A.C.

Spoons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,

crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???
>
> Thanks in advance,
> SPOONS

i was watching that hottie giada de laurentiis the other day and she made
this stuffed flank steak dish that looked really awesome

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._25307,00.html

of course, if she were cooking sauteed turds i'd probably think about trying
them :-P

Nancy Young

Peter Aitken wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> > > Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

> > London broil couldn't be more different in the northeast. Flank
> > steak here is *not* london broil. I'm so sorry I can't think what
> > cut london broil is, here. Something round, I think.

> London broil is a cooking method, not a cut of meat - although it it most
> commonly top round. What makes it "London broil" is grilling or broiling it
> to medium rare (or thereabouts) and slicing it across the grain.

It's up there with chili ... you can repeat it until you want to
throw up, London Broil is a cut of meat where I live.

nancy
Chef R. W. Miller

flank steak This is a lean, flat cut that's fairly tender and extremely
flavorful. Properly marinated, it's a wonderful steak to grill or broil,
but don't overcook it or it will become very tough. Before serving, cut the
steak into thin slices at a slant against the grain.

Grilled Marinated Flank Steak

2 teaspoons garlic -- minced
1 tablespoon grated rind of navel orange
1/2 cup fresh orange juice -- strained
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh mint -- minced
OR 1 teas crumbled dried mint
1 1/2 lb flank steak -- trimmed
2 large navel oranges -- peeled & sliced thin
8 sprigs mint -- for garnish

In a shallow glass or ceramic dish, combine garlic, orange rind, juice,
vinegar, pepper, mustard, and mint. Add steak to marinade; turn once to
coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning
steak twice in marinade.
Remove steak from marinade, scraping any bits of marinade clinging to meat
back into the bowl. Transfer marinade to small saucepan and bring to a boil;
reserve.
Lightly grease grill rack with vegetable cooking spray. Preheat charcoal
grill until coals have turned a gray ashy color, or preheat gas grill
according to mfg's suggested time on high heat. Place steak on grill 4
inches from heat source and sear 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Brush with a
little reserved marinade and continue cooking, covered (with lid down or
tented with foil), for approximately 4 minutes, brushing frequently with
marinade. (Make a little slit in center of the steak to check for doneness.
Steak should be pink inside.) Transfer to carving board, tent with foil, and
let rest for 7 minutes before slicing.
Arrange orange slices in overlapping pattern around outside of platter.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain into very thin slices. Arrange down
the center of the platter and garnish with mint.

Roasted Flank Steak with Potatoes & Portobello Mushrooms

4 medium baking potatoes
12 cloves garlic, smashed -- roughly chopped
1 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper -- to taste
4 portobello mushrooms -- 3/4-1 lb total
stem ends trimmed and caps wiped clean
2 pounds flank steak -- trimmed of fat

Place one oven rack on lowest level and one rack on the next level above.
Heat oven to 500 degrees.
Forty minutes before roasting the steak and mushrooms, use a fork to prick
the potatoes once or twice each. Place them directly on the sides of the
upper rack of the oven, allowing enough room for the mushrooms, which will
cook on the same rack.

Put the garlic in the blender or food processor with 4 tablespoons of the
oil. Blend until smooth. Scrape down sides with a rubber spatula. Add
remaining oil and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
Put the mushrooms in a 12-by-8-by-1 1/2-inch roasting pan.

Using the spatula, scrape out half of the garlic mixture into the pan. Rub
the puree into both sides of each mushroom cap. Allow to marinate for at
least 30 minutes. Put steak in shallow container large enough to hold it.
Pour over remaining garlic mixture and rub into both sides of steak. Let
marinate on kitchen counter at least 30 minutes or until meat comes to room
temperature.

Before roasting the steak and mushrooms, put a 14-by-12-by- 2-inch roasting
pan on the lower oven rack and preheat for 10 minutes. Remove pan.

Immediately, put the steak with all of its marinade in the pan. Place on the
lower oven rack, the thickest p art of the steak to the rear of the oven.
Place the mushrooms on the upper rack at the same time.
For rare, roast the steak on one side for 6 minutes (for medium, 8 minutes).

Turn the steak and the mushrooms. Roast 6 minutes more. Remove steak, mushr
ooms and potatoes from oven. Let steak rest about 5 minutes. Slice thinly
against the grain at a 70-degree angle.
NOTES : (4 servings)
Here the oven is used to turn out the steak and vegetables. The potatoes
must be started as soon as the oven is cranked up. The mushrooms go in at
the same time as the meat.

Stuffed Flank Steak

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons butter
2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing crumbs
1 cup sour cream, divided
1 egg, beaten
1 pound beef flank steak
meat tenderizer
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

PREPARATION:

Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in hard cooked chopped egg, stuffing
crumbs, 1/4 cup of sour cream, beaten egg, and 1/2 cup hot water. Cover meat
with plastic wrap or wax paper and pound with meat mallet to make a thin
rectangle. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer. Spread stuffing mixture over beef;
roll up from long side. Skewer to secure the roll; brown in a large skillet
in hot oil. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Remove
meat; measure drippings and add water, if necessary, to make 1/2 cup. Stir
in remaining 3/4 cup sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve sliced
stuffed flank steak with sour cream sauce.
Enjoy
Chef R. W. Miller
Marriott Resorts & Hotels
"Spoons" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,

crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???
>
> Thanks in advance,
> SPOONS

Chef R. W. Miller

"Spoons" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,

crockpot
> or roasting in the oven???
>
> Thanks in advance,
> SPOONS

Spoons

Thanks all the fajitas turned out great. Everyone loved it, I cut if super
thin & cooked it medium not well done. I will definatly buy it again and
I'll try this recipe that Chef R posted it looks yummy.

Thanks
SPOONS

"Chef R. W. Miller" > wrote in message
. com...
> [...]
> rectangle. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer. Spread stuffing mixture over
> beef;
> roll up from long side. Skewer to secure the roll; brown in a large
> skillet
> in hot oil. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Remove
> meat; measure drippings and add water, if necessary, to make 1/2 cup. Stir
> in remaining 3/4 cup sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve
> sliced
> stuffed flank steak with sour cream sauce.
> Enjoy
> Chef R. W. Miller
> Marriott Resorts & Hotels
> "Spoons" > wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>> bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill,

Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:07:39 -0700, "<RJ>" >
wrote:

>Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

Not unless things have changed since I lived there. Flank steak is th
eproper name of a cut. "London Broil" on a supermarket meat package
was a sort of steak shaped slab of irregular meat, chuck probably.

London Broil is also a good (and traditional) preparation method for
flank steak, which is much better for the purpose than "London Broil"
is.

>On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:21:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:14:32 -0500, "Spoons"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>>>bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
>>>or roasting in the oven???
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance,
>>>SPOONS
>>>

>>PLEASE don't crock pot your flank steak. Grilling it is best, I
>>think.
>>
>>I like to make a sharp/savory spice mix for the outside and then sear
>>the hell out of it, leaving it rare inside. Then I slice it thin
>>across the grain. It's a very tasty cut of beef.
>>
>>Some seasonings I've used have included soy sauce with lemon juice
>>mixed with brown sugar, ginger, red chiles, and black pepper; or
>>lemon, garlic, garlic, chiles, and black pepper; or chiles, brown
>>sugar, galangal powder, lime juice and fish sauce.
>>
>>The idea is to make it very spicey and savory, but to cook it to a
>>crust that has only a toasted residual of the original sharpness.
>>

>>modom
>>
>>"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
>> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

><rj>

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas
Rodney Myrvaagnes

wrote:

>Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?

Not unless things have changed since I lived there. Flank steak is th
eproper name of a cut. "London Broil" on a supermarket meat package
was a sort of steak shaped slab of irregular meat, chuck probably.

London Broil is also a good (and traditional) preparation method for
flank steak, which is much better for the purpose than "London Broil"
is.

>On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:21:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:14:32 -0500, "Spoons"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>Can someone suggest the best way to prepare a flank steak. I've never
>>>bought this before so I don't know how to cook it properly. Grill, crockpot
>>>or roasting in the oven???
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance,
>>>SPOONS
>>>

>>PLEASE don't crock pot your flank steak. Grilling it is best, I
>>think.
>>
>>I like to make a sharp/savory spice mix for the outside and then sear
>>the hell out of it, leaving it rare inside. Then I slice it thin
>>across the grain. It's a very tasty cut of beef.
>>
>>Some seasonings I've used have included soy sauce with lemon juice
>>mixed with brown sugar, ginger, red chiles, and black pepper; or
>>lemon, garlic, garlic, chiles, and black pepper; or chiles, brown
>>sugar, galangal powder, lime juice and fish sauce.
>>
>>The idea is to make it very spicey and savory, but to cook it to a
>>crust that has only a toasted residual of the original sharpness.
>>

>>modom
>>
>>"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
>> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

><rj>

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas
Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:39:35 -0500, Nancy Young >
wrote:

>Peter Aitken wrote:

>> > London broil couldn't be more different in the northeast. Flank
>> > steak here is *not* london broil. I'm so sorry I can't think what
>> > cut london broil is, here. Something round, I think.

>> London broil is a cooking method, not a cut of meat - although it it most
>> commonly top round. What makes it "London broil" is grilling or broiling it
>> to medium rare (or thereabouts) and slicing it across the grain.

>It's up there with chili ... you can repeat it until you want to
>throw up, London Broil is a cut of meat where I live.

It's OK, Nancy, we'll forgive you. Just buy flank steak when you want
to do london broil. Use "London Broil" diced if you want to make chili
con carne.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas
Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:58:50 GMT, "Chef R. W. Miller"
> wrote:

>flank steak This is a lean, flat cut that's fairly tender and extremely
>flavorful. Properly marinated, it's a wonderful steak to grill or broil,
>but don't overcook it or it will become very tough. Before serving, cut the
>steak into thin slices at a slant against the grain.

That is the procedure I was referring to as london broil in previous
posts.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas
Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:58:50 GMT, "Chef R. W. Miller"
> wrote:

>flank steak This is a lean, flat cut that's fairly tender and extremely
>flavorful. Properly marinated, it's a wonderful steak to grill or broil,
>but don't overcook it or it will become very tough. Before serving, cut the
>steak into thin slices at a slant against the grain.

That is the procedure I was referring to as london broil in previous
posts.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas

Nancy Young

Rodney Myrvaagnes wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:39:35 -0500, Nancy Young >
> wrote:
>
> >Peter Aitken wrote:

> >> London broil is a cooking method, not a cut of meat - although it it most
> >> commonly top round. What makes it "London broil" is grilling or broiling it
> >> to medium rare (or thereabouts) and slicing it across the grain.

> >It's up there with chili ... you can repeat it until you want to
> >throw up, London Broil is a cut of meat where I live.
> >

> It's OK, Nancy, we'll forgive you. Just buy flank steak when you want
> to do london broil. Use "London Broil" diced if you want to make chili
> con carne.

(laugh) I buy flank steak when I want to make marinated flank steak
or fajitas. I'm no longer so fond of london broil, so I haven't
bought that in ages. I think that's a top round, as someone has
said.

nancy
Nancy Young

Rodney Myrvaagnes wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:39:35 -0500, Nancy Young >
> wrote:
>
> >Peter Aitken wrote:

> >> London broil is a cooking method, not a cut of meat - although it it most
> >> commonly top round. What makes it "London broil" is grilling or broiling it
> >> to medium rare (or thereabouts) and slicing it across the grain.

> >It's up there with chili ... you can repeat it until you want to
> >throw up, London Broil is a cut of meat where I live.
> >

> It's OK, Nancy, we'll forgive you. Just buy flank steak when you want
> to do london broil. Use "London Broil" diced if you want to make chili
> con carne.

(laugh) I buy flank steak when I want to make marinated flank steak
or fajitas. I'm no longer so fond of london broil, so I haven't
bought that in ages. I think that's a top round, as someone has
said.

nancy
Default User

Rodney Myrvaagnes wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:07:39 -0700, "<RJ>" >
> wrote:
>
> > Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?
> >

> Not unless things have changed since I lived there. Flank steak is th
> eproper name of a cut. "London Broil" on a supermarket meat package
> was a sort of steak shaped slab of irregular meat, chuck probably.

Usually top round.

Brian

Rodney Myrvaagnes wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:07:39 -0700, "<RJ>" >
> wrote:
>
> > Its this the same cut thats called "London Broil" in the Northeast ?
> >

> Not unless things have changed since I lived there. Flank steak is th
> eproper name of a cut. "London Broil" on a supermarket meat package
> was a sort of steak shaped slab of irregular meat, chuck probably.

Usually top round.

Brian

Flank steak BOBOBOnoBO® General Cooking 26 15-06-2007 02:02 PM
flank steak lowdown Barbecue 8 11-08-2006 01:14 AM
flank steak lowdown Barbecue 12 05-03-2006 10:54 PM
flank steak lowdown Barbecue 1 26-11-2005 01:42 AM
flank steak lowdown Barbecue 14 11-10-2005 03:46 AM